87% Of men marry because of Social pressure. They mistakenly marry who they don't really love

Mr What

JF-Expert Member
Oct 22, 2016
A lady has voiced out her own opinion about a social issue which has something to do with the marriage. The lady maintained that some men marry the wrong women because they think they own them not actually the ones they really love. She also included social pressure and fear of drama as one the reasons they loved up with the wrong persons.

adcca841e8e823a21aa3a51620f99c8b

Picture Credits: Twitter

fb7c161289d69c4bf9c28b8a200e2d48

Yes, she is right to some extent. I have some instances. If a girl is in love with her university boyfriend and decides to marry him without a guarantee that any of them will have a job after graduation knowing fully well that they both have 5 or 6 siblings to cater for, it really might not be easy for them the first few years except a people also consider peace of mind.

You might love someone and he or she would not be what exactly you need to grow for the rest of your life.This is how marriage has been for a very long time just very few get lucky to marry the love of there life and still remain happy.
It looks sad but it’s the truth. And most times, these inconsistencies create rooms for the cheating in relationships or marriages and often results to divorce. Infact, the growing youths still fall on these categories, I can’t blame them but all these are personal choices and the fear of the unknowns.

If you are not careful in this kind of relationship you might still meet the love of your life after you are married and your marriage might be at the risk of breaking apart if you are not careful. May God help us all.

Of course, I will get worried when the woman I love attends parties / goes on night outs without me. I will marry someone I don't love so that I have peace in my mind. That way it would be easier to trust and not get hurt even if shit happened.

I think being contented is the solution to this problem and we should understand the fact that we can’t have it all in life! Once you can accept that you end up making a decision and seeing it through. Although every decision has its own consequences. This is why risk management is needed even in relationships and marriages.
"87% of men don't marry the woman they love" ..
Doy you agree or disagree?
Let's know your thoughts or reactions to this.

Kwani hili ni jukwaa la “palesi” mbona mnataka kutuchosha watoto wa wenzenu

What if out of those 87%, 50% of the women have married the men they love

Doesnt that matter?

A lady has voiced out her own opinion about a social issue which has something to do with the marriage. The lady maintained that some men marry the wrong women because they think they own them not actually the ones they really love. She also included social pressure and fear of drama as one the reasons they loved up with the wrong persons.

adcca841e8e823a21aa3a51620f99c8b

Picture Credits: Twitter

fb7c161289d69c4bf9c28b8a200e2d48

Yes, she is right to some extent. I have some instances. If a girl is in love with her university boyfriend and decides to marry him without a guarantee that any of them will have a job after graduation knowing fully well that they both have 5 or 6 siblings to cater for, it really might not be easy for them the first few years except a people also consider peace of mind.

You might love someone and he or she would not be what exactly you need to grow for the rest of your life.This is how marriage has been for a very long time just very few get lucky to marry the love of there life and still remain happy.
It looks sad but it’s the truth. And most times, these inconsistencies create rooms for the cheating in relationships or marriages and often results to divorce. Infact, the growing youths still fall on these categories, I can’t blame them but all these are personal choices and the fear of the unknowns.

If you are not careful in this kind of relationship you might still meet the love of your life after you are married and your marriage might be at the risk of breaking apart if you are not careful. May God help us all.

Of course, I will get worried when the woman I love attends parties / goes on night outs without me. I will marry someone I don't love so that I have peace in my mind. That way it would be easier to trust and not get hurt even if shit happened.

I think being contented is the solution to this problem and we should understand the fact that we can’t have it all in life! Once you can accept that you end up making a decision and seeing it through. Although every decision has its own consequences. This is why risk management is needed even in relationships and marriages.
"87% of men don't marry the woman they love" ..
Doy you agree or disagree?
Let's know your thoughts or reactions to this.

Back
Top Bottom