8 Ways To Create Quality Time With Your Kids

lolyz

JF-Expert Member
Sep 9, 2011
Wanajf natumai mkop poa,kama sijakosea nadhani kuna wazazi humu na natumai itasaidia japo kidogo...samahani kama ntakua nimekosea sehemu ya kupost........

Can you relate? If so, here are eight things I do to develop my relationships with my kids, in spite of a hectic schedule.
1. Take one child along on a short trip
Last year I had a speaking engagement in Kamloops, several hours away from my home, and I took my daughter Hannah with me. The time we spent together in the car that day was invaluable, and now she always asks me, “Dad, when are we going to go on a trip together again?” A one or two day trip like this is a great chance for you to connect with one of your kids.
2. Give them nicknames
Each of my kids has a nickname that no one else has. We’ve got Mouse, Bear, Bird and Monkey (a few more and we may start a zoo!). These nicknames tell them, “You know what? You’re special.”
3. Take them on dates
I try to have regular dates with each of my children. Like my wife, they deserve to have my undivided attention every once in awhile. This is more than just letting them come along as I run errands. I build the time around them, doing things they enjoy and just talking together.
4. Ask them questions
What would you do if you had a million dollars? If you could choose to have any superpower, what would you choose? Of all the sports you play, what is your favorite and why? You can learn a lot about your kids, their values and their dreams by asking questions like this.
5. Eat one meal together each day
In our home breakfast is chaos, and by lunchtime we are scattered to the four winds. But as much as possible we try to have dinner as a family. This is our time to reconnect and recharge after a busy day. It’s our chance to celebrate victories, and to help each other through the tough things.
6. Pray together at night
Every night before bed I pray with my kids in their rooms. We pray about their past, their present and their future. We thank God for sending His Son for us. We pray about their current needs and concerns. And we pray together for their future spouses, asking God to cause them to grow in faith and purity.
7. Be available
Our children need to know that they are more important to us than anything else. My kids have permission to call me on my cell phone anytime they need to. My oldest son calls regularly just to say, “Hey Dad! I love you!”
8. Put their activities into your schedule
My Palm Pilot is filled with my kids’ practices and games. I can’t always make it to all of them, but as much as possible I am there to cheer them on. I don’t want to miss their big moments!
The Bible speaks of children as arrows. I picture myself taking aim, pulling back the bow and launching them into the world. The target that they hit depends in large part on the amount that I invest in them today. Does it take effort? Yes. Are there tough choices sometimes? Yes. Is it worth it? Definitely

Great and nice one
Ila haya makazi ya watu yanatufanya tunakuwa na muda mchache sana na watoto wetu na ni mbaya sana
Asante kwa post hii

TB vipi mkuu huna watoto nini
Aise ni nzuri sana kwa wale ambao wana watoto na namna ya kukaa nao na kujua wanataka nini na nini wanapenda

Asante kwa kutukumbusha kuhusu watoto
kila siku apa MMU ni mke,mume,boifrendi,gelofrend,shosti,mshikaji,ex,kiburudisho,kipozeo,smolhausi,beki tatu.....dah
Yaani huwa hatuwajadili kabisa watoto..,Nooouma kweli yaani

Thanx 4 reminding us abt our children.people in this world r different others they wish if only they ave atleast 1 child,bt us who ave children we don't ave time 4 our children.so we ave 2 change and ave time 4 our children,coz they r precious gift from God.

dah kuwatoa out watoto, siku wakikua usiwakataze kutoka wenyewe
af hizi nick names mi sizipendi kabisa yani

hongera maana upande wa muhimu zaidi tumeusahau sana threads zihusisho watoto huwa ni nadra sana jF tumekupata na Mungu akuzidishie katika elimu yako

Great and nice one <br />
Ila haya makazi ya watu yanatufanya tunakuwa na muda mchache sana na watoto wetu na ni mbaya sana<br />
Asante kwa post hii
<br />
<br />
Mmnh ni makazi tu; si useme ukweli? Vipi kuhusu bar/clubs? Vipi kuhusu nyumba ndogo? Good family inatengenezwa no matter what the schedule, si unaona mwenzio anafit mtoto kwenye schudule yake!

Jaribu siku moja sartuday kwenda na mtoto kumalizia kazi ofisini, just take vitabu vya watoto au laptop extra ili acheze game while u r working!

Asante Lolys

Hii ni very useful, mimi huwa najitahidi nafikiri kwakuwa naspend just 3month a year nao, so l try to make the most out of it!

Nakumbuka one day l took my son kwenye one of the trainings. Naye anaomba notebook, then when l gave them pre-test mtoto akanifuata na kuninong'oneza kuwa kuna watu wanaangaliziana! Nilicheka sana nikamwambia hii ni elimu ya watu wazima; kifupi we had a great time with no extra cost na it was super.

Again Asante for the very useful post!