5 Ways You Can Be Romantic Without Spending A Lot Of Money

Money Stunna

JF-Expert Member
Aug 9, 2011
Romance should be mandatory in every relationship. Most couples shy away from it because they've been tricked into believing one needs to have a large amount of money in order to be romantic.

I'm going to teach you five ways you can implement romance into your relationship without having to spending too much money:

1) Quality Time

Spending quality time with your significant other can be quite romantic. There are many ways you can spend this time with you partner. I would recommend watching movies (at home), going for a walk, cooking together, shopping together and much more. During quality time, you have your partner's undivided attention. That's what makes it so romantic.

2) Romantic Dinner at Home

You don't always have to go to a fancy restaurant to have a romantic dinner. You can have it at the comfort of your own home and make it special in your own way. What's better than being at home with your lover, eating delicious food and listening to slow/sexy music? And of course after dinner, we all know what's going to happen in the bedroom.

3) Fun Activities

There are so many fun activities for couples out there. Plan something! If you are the boring type of couple, why not do something out of your element? Do something out of the norm.

4) Romantic Gateway

Not everyone can afford to go to Mexico, Monaco, Barcelona or the Bahamas for a romantic vacation. That stuff is great, but it's also overrated. Why not book a weekend at a 4 or 5 star hotel in your city? Not only is it cheaper, it also gives you the chance to explore and create memories in your own city. Or, you can visit another city within your country. It's amazing the things we discover when we stop taking what we have for granted. There's a lot to discover in your city/country. This is your chance.

5) Sex

Yes, that's right! I'm talking about the type of sex where you take your time to make sure your partner is fully satisfied.
Small tip for the Ladies: when he comes home from work, meet him at the door Unclad and slowly bring him to the room and rock his world. Don't just do the same routine sex like everyday. Once in a while, light it up in the bedroom and I guarantee you, he'll be hooked to your hip forever.

Waoh! I love uuu!!! Liked it! Will make sure today i rock his world romantically!! Mh!!

Back
Top Bottom