38.Most powerful prayers against Witchcraft and Witchcraft attacks ..

Mr What

JF-Expert Member
Oct 22, 2016
Prayer against Witchcraft Attack

1. Heavenly Father, thank You for giving me the authority over all agents of darkness

2. Father, I come before you in Jesus' name, and I thank you for giving me all power and all authority over all demons. I cover myself in the blood of Jesus. I cover all my family members in the blood of Jesus. I thank you giving your Angels charge over me day and night….thank you father for your warring angels that are surrounding us, protecting us from all harm of the enemy.

3. I submit my will, thoughts, and life to the Lordship of Christ and plead the blood of Jesus over my mind, commanding stability, and order to prevail in my soul spirit and body

4. I repent of sin, both known and unknown and submit myself thoroughly to the Lordship of Jesus Christ and His word

5. I clothe myself with God's armor and take up the weapons of my warfare that are not carnal but mighty in the pulling down of strongholds of the enemy

6. I take my authority and I attack from the third Heaven, and I bind witches and agents of darkness operating against me in Jesus Name

7. In the name of Jesus I break down,, destroy, and blow up all walls of protection around all agents of darkness ,witches and wizards standing against me In the name of Jesus Christ,I bind all principalities, powers of the air, and wickedness in high places

8. In the name of Jesus, I bind and break the powers of witchcraft control

9. .In the name of Jesus, I bind and break the spirits of Ahab and Jezebel.

10. I speak confusion to the ranks of the enemy, and declare their assignments against me are hereby rendered null and void.

11. In the name of Jesus, I bind and break all evil power affecting my sense of sight, smell, taste, touch, hearing; all evil against my emotions; and all evil against my seven points of body– the base of the spine, spleen, navel, heart, throat, between the eyes, and top of the head.

12. In the name of Jesus, I bind and break all evil on the systems of my body – reproductive, skeletal, muscular, digestive, excretory, endocrine, respiratory, circulatory, and nervous systems.

13. In the name of Jesus, I bind and break any and all evil powers giving aid or pulling these systems in my bodies toward evil, by means of energy drawn from the sun, moon, stars, planets, constellations, earth, air, wind, fire, water, light, darkness, matter, elements……or from lines, squares, circles, symbols, artifacts and/or potions against us.

14. In the name of Jesus, I bind and break any transference of spirits in family, friends, or associates of ___________( name the names of the people from whom you forbid transference of spirits – those that would curse you or others in this way). With the sword of the Holy Spirit, I sever all evil soul ties between these negative persons and _________ (those you wish to protect). I declare that the blood of Jesus covers ___________(victim’s) mind, emotions and will, preventing these soul ties from ever being re-established.

15. In the name of Jesus, I bind and break all witchcraft, curses, spells, and powers - and through the Blood of the Lamb - destroy the works of every witch, warlock, wizard, sorcerer and all other powers of darkness.

16. Through the Blood of Jesus Christ I break all their powers - including the influences of hexes, vexes, voodoo, hoodoo, roots, potions or any such things - off me and the members of my family and anyone who praying this prayer

17. Through the Blood of Jesus Christ I also bind up and destroy all their spirit-guides, helps, and shields of these workers of evil, and leave them without any strength - stripped of their evil power and influence.

18. I release the Fire of God, the Blood of Jesus and destroy the power of all curses, hexes, vexes, spells, charms, fetishes, blood sacrifices and demonic fasting I release the Fire of God, the Blood of Jesus and destroy the power of all curses, hexes, sorcery, magic, voodoo released against me in Jesus Name

19. I release the Fire of God, the Blood of Jesus and destroy the power of evil portions, enchantment, sorcery, , bewitchments, death, destruction, sickness, pain, torment, accidents in Jesus Name

20. I command every demon sent to attack me to go back and attack the sender in Jesus Name. I take my position and authority in the heavens and bind the principalities and powers that operate against my life in the name of Jesus.

21. I bind and cast out principalities and powers that operate against my business in the name of Jesus.

22. I bind and cast out principalities and powers that operate against my ministry in the name of Jesus.

23. I bind and cast out principalities and powers that operate against my family members in the name of Jesus.

24. I destroy every power in the heavens that is operating against me through fire ,water and elements in the name of Jesus.

25. I bind and destroy all powers operating against me through sun and moon in the name of Jesus (2 Kings 23:5)

26. .I bind and destroy all powers operating against me through the stars and planets in the name of Jesus (2 Kings 23:5).

27. I rebuke, bind and destroy the powers of the power of the air over my life and city in the name of Jesus (Eph. 2:2).In the name of Jesus, I bind and cast out every spirit in the heavens assigned to block my prayers from being answered (Dan. 10:12-13).

28. I summon Angels from Heaven to fight my battles in the heavens in the name of Jesus (2 Peter 2:11, Rev. 18:1)Lord, Your angels ascend and descend upon my life; for You have given Your angels charge over me to protect and guide me in the name of Jesus (Gen. 28:12; Ps.91:11)

29. By fire the fire of God, the blood of Jesus, I command every alter mounted against my destiny in the heavenlies to be destroyed now, in Jesus name

30. I command any power drawing energy against me from evil lines and circle to be destroyed now in name of Jesus.

31. The pain, disappointments and hardship shall cease, My trials shall turn to testimony of victory, In Jesus Name

32. Angels fight for me in the heavens against principalities and powers in the name of Jesus (Dan. 10:13).In the name of Jesus I burn up the works of darkness (Psalm 140:10) break the power of witchcraft’s deception, fear, seduction, oppressions, sorcery and intimidation in Jesus Name.

33. I decree freedom from dark powers, Jezebel, false prophets, false teachers, false pastors, counterfeit Christians, emotional controllers, manipulators, sorcerers, witches, counterfeits brethren, counterfeit friends, demonic soul ties, , soothsayers, lying spirits, lying dreams and visions in Jesus Name.

34. I come through the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, in the name of Jesus. I paralyze and silence every demon that is strengthening and empowering witches, juju priests and satanic prophets against me in the name of Jesus, right now!

35. In the name of Jesus , Satan,I am destroying your very works: the spirits of hate, bitterness and murder, spirits of envy and jealousy, spirits of wizardry, sorcery and all your co-spirits, your works, your powers, your influences are destroyed in the name of Jesus!

36. In the name of Jesus Christ I paralyze you, stubborn and arrogant demons, you will not be able to use false friend,false brethren and soul ties against me or any of my family members , in the name of Jesus.

37. I come against the spirit of blindness, binding the spirits of bondage and heaviness, fear and hate

38. Satan, I silence you in the name of Jesus, binding all your interference. You will no longer interfere with my life , the life of members of my family, those around me, those working for me and they will have their own free will choice so as to make up their own minds if they want to repent. they will do it without your interference. In the name of Jesus

Prayer against Witchcraft Attack

1. Heavenly Father, thank You for giving me the authority over all agents of darkness

2. Father, I come before you in Jesus' name, and I thank you for giving me all power and all authority over all demons. I cover myself in the blood of Jesus. I cover all my family members in the blood of Jesus. I thank you giving your Angels charge over me day and night….thank you father for your warring angels that are surrounding us, protecting us from all harm of the enemy.

3. I submit my will, thoughts, and life to the Lordship of Christ and plead the blood of Jesus over my mind, commanding stability, and order to prevail in my soul spirit and body

4. I repent of sin, both known and unknown and submit myself thoroughly to the Lordship of Jesus Christ and His word

5. I clothe myself with God's armor and take up the weapons of my warfare that are not carnal but mighty in the pulling down of strongholds of the enemy

6. I take my authority and I attack from the third Heaven, and I bind witches and agents of darkness operating against me in Jesus Name

7. In the name of Jesus I break down,, destroy, and blow up all walls of protection around all agents of darkness ,witches and wizards standing against me In the name of Jesus Christ,I bind all principalities, powers of the air, and wickedness in high places

8. In the name of Jesus, I bind and break the powers of witchcraft control

9. .In the name of Jesus, I bind and break the spirits of Ahab and Jezebel.

10. I speak confusion to the ranks of the enemy, and declare their assignments against me are hereby rendered null and void.

11. In the name of Jesus, I bind and break all evil power affecting my sense of sight, smell, taste, touch, hearing; all evil against my emotions; and all evil against my seven points of body– the base of the spine, spleen, navel, heart, throat, between the eyes, and top of the head.

12. In the name of Jesus, I bind and break all evil on the systems of my body – reproductive, skeletal, muscular, digestive, excretory, endocrine, respiratory, circulatory, and nervous systems.

13. In the name of Jesus, I bind and break any and all evil powers giving aid or pulling these systems in my bodies toward evil, by means of energy drawn from the sun, moon, stars, planets, constellations, earth, air, wind, fire, water, light, darkness, matter, elements……or from lines, squares, circles, symbols, artifacts and/or potions against us.

14. In the name of Jesus, I bind and break any transference of spirits in family, friends, or associates of ___________( name the names of the people from whom you forbid transference of spirits – those that would curse you or others in this way). With the sword of the Holy Spirit, I sever all evil soul ties between these negative persons and _________ (those you wish to protect). I declare that the blood of Jesus covers ___________(victim’s) mind, emotions and will, preventing these soul ties from ever being re-established.

15. In the name of Jesus, I bind and break all witchcraft, curses, spells, and powers - and through the Blood of the Lamb - destroy the works of every witch, warlock, wizard, sorcerer and all other powers of darkness.

16. Through the Blood of Jesus Christ I break all their powers - including the influences of hexes, vexes, voodoo, hoodoo, roots, potions or any such things - off me and the members of my family and anyone who praying this prayer

17. Through the Blood of Jesus Christ I also bind up and destroy all their spirit-guides, helps, and shields of these workers of evil, and leave them without any strength - stripped of their evil power and influence.

18. I release the Fire of God, the Blood of Jesus and destroy the power of all curses, hexes, vexes, spells, charms, fetishes, blood sacrifices and demonic fasting I release the Fire of God, the Blood of Jesus and destroy the power of all curses, hexes, sorcery, magic, voodoo released against me in Jesus Name

19. I release the Fire of God, the Blood of Jesus and destroy the power of evil portions, enchantment, sorcery, , bewitchments, death, destruction, sickness, pain, torment, accidents in Jesus Name

20. I command every demon sent to attack me to go back and attack the sender in Jesus Name. I take my position and authority in the heavens and bind the principalities and powers that operate against my life in the name of Jesus.

21. I bind and cast out principalities and powers that operate against my business in the name of Jesus.

22. I bind and cast out principalities and powers that operate against my ministry in the name of Jesus.

23. I bind and cast out principalities and powers that operate against my family members in the name of Jesus.

24. I destroy every power in the heavens that is operating against me through fire ,water and elements in the name of Jesus.

25. I bind and destroy all powers operating against me through sun and moon in the name of Jesus (2 Kings 23:5)

26. .I bind and destroy all powers operating against me through the stars and planets in the name of Jesus (2 Kings 23:5).

27. I rebuke, bind and destroy the powers of the power of the air over my life and city in the name of Jesus (Eph. 2:2).In the name of Jesus, I bind and cast out every spirit in the heavens assigned to block my prayers from being answered (Dan. 10:12-13).

28. I summon Angels from Heaven to fight my battles in the heavens in the name of Jesus (2 Peter 2:11, Rev. 18:1)Lord, Your angels ascend and descend upon my life; for You have given Your angels charge over me to protect and guide me in the name of Jesus (Gen. 28:12; Ps.91:11)

29. By fire the fire of God, the blood of Jesus, I command every alter mounted against my destiny in the heavenlies to be destroyed now, in Jesus name

30. I command any power drawing energy against me from evil lines and circle to be destroyed now in name of Jesus.

31. The pain, disappointments and hardship shall cease, My trials shall turn to testimony of victory, In Jesus Name

32. Angels fight for me in the heavens against principalities and powers in the name of Jesus (Dan. 10:13).In the name of Jesus I burn up the works of darkness (Psalm 140:10) break the power of witchcraft’s deception, fear, seduction, oppressions, sorcery and intimidation in Jesus Name.

33. I decree freedom from dark powers, Jezebel, false prophets, false teachers, false pastors, counterfeit Christians, emotional controllers, manipulators, sorcerers, witches, counterfeits brethren, counterfeit friends, demonic soul ties, , soothsayers, lying spirits, lying dreams and visions in Jesus Name.

34. I come through the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, in the name of Jesus. I paralyze and silence every demon that is strengthening and empowering witches, juju priests and satanic prophets against me in the name of Jesus, right now!

35. In the name of Jesus , Satan,I am destroying your very works: the spirits of hate, bitterness and murder, spirits of envy and jealousy, spirits of wizardry, sorcery and all your co-spirits, your works, your powers, your influences are destroyed in the name of Jesus!

36. In the name of Jesus Christ I paralyze you, stubborn and arrogant demons, you will not be able to use false friend,false brethren and soul ties against me or any of my family members , in the name of Jesus.

37. I come against the spirit of blindness, binding the spirits of bondage and heaviness, fear and hate

38. Satan, I silence you in the name of Jesus, binding all your interference. You will no longer interfere with my life , the life of members of my family, those around me, those working for me and they will have their own free will choice so as to make up their own minds if they want to repent. they will do it without your interference. In the name of Jesus
Nilikuwa naomba tafsiri maana wale ndugu zetu wa kukanyaga mafuta ya upako sidhani kama wengi wao wataielewa lugha hii pendwa ya malkia

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Nilikuwa naomba tafsiri maana wale ndugu zetu wa kukanyaga mafuta ya upako sidhani kama wengi wao wataielewa lugha hii pendwa ya malkia

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
Yesu aliagiza mnaposali Msisali sala ndeeefu. sala hiYo ndefu mno Sisi wengine unaenda unakanyaga tu mafuta biashara imeisha. Sala ndefu sana wanasali wasiokuwa na imani. Yaani sala yote ndefu hiyo ya kushughulika na uchawi tu.Aisee.Sisi wasali kwa Mwamposya siwezi sali sala ndefu hiyo inayokaribia kwa urefu na sala ya wakatoliki ya kusali rozali mtu anasali hadi anasinzia sala haijaisha tu

Hamna za Kiswahili, ingelikuwa hizi dua ziko kwa lugha ya Aramic, lugha ya Yesu ningelizikubali,otherwise ni porojo tu

Yesu aliagiza mnaposali Msisali sala ndeeefu. sala hiYo ndefu mno Sisi wengine unaenda unakanyaga tu mafuta biashara imeisha. Sala ndefu sana wanasali wasiokuwa na imani. Yaani sala yote ndefu hiyo ya kushughulika na uchawi tu.Aisee.Sisi wasali kwa Mwamposya siwezi sali sala ndefu hiyo inayokaribia kwa urefu na sala ya wakatoliki ya kusali rozali mtu anasali hadi anasinzia sala haijaisha tu

Aiseee mwamposya!

Back
Top Bottom