3 Types of people you must be very careful with in life

Mr What

JF-Expert Member
Oct 22, 2016
It is stated that human success lies in the dependence of the action of the people around them. It is impossible to be successful unless you have a connection with other people. Even if you sell anything, you won’t see any money until someone buys it. However, you will agree with me that someone’s failure can cause them or other people around them.

c7ae3402367e48258b776f509e1350c7

Most of the time, people fail as a result of their interactions with other people. There are some people who, if you identify yourself with them, will render you completely ineffective. Some of them are listed below.

These are your gangs who will borrow money from you and then fail to repay it unintentionally. These human traits are also in your life. If they need the money to support their vain lifestyles, they will crawl in front of you to get it. You will feel sorry for them and literally give your savings to them, with the expectation that they will pay you back in some way.

d4492c50b66c44de84d6028fd26dea33

Call your buddies and see if they pick up the phone when you dial their number. If you associate with people like them, you will not be able to make any progress in your life. Some of them may expect you to be unlucky to prevent you from approaching them for money in the future. This is the continent of Africa for you!

Your partner (boyfriend), who has become a source of stress for you. In our society, people only get into relationships out of need, rather than from someone who wants to be with someone. Most of the time, women are the target. On the other hand, men know that when they (men) don’t have money to spend, most women are just dreams.

It is important for men to be careful when dating women who are under financial or emotional stress. As for me, I express my own position; I’m just telling this about what happens to men who follow heavy women. The only time women like that are with you is when and when you have things to give them. You and your spouse’s relationship are about to end the day you lose your wealth.

f95b15704d9a4927b647a8011ef7b16e

Another category of harmful people you need to watch out for are members of your own family. “Blood is thicker than water,” as the saying goes. In modern African societies, this saying is no longer applicable.
8abd4b65becb4b229c4f90e079c5d677

Some members of your own family may have played an important role in your death. This is especially true if your family members are not as successful as you are in their own right. However, this does not mean that you have to sever your family relationship. Just remember to be careful.

Hilo la mwisho lipo sana kwenye jamii zetu...inasikitisha sana wanafamilia kufanyiana uovu kisa wivu wa maendeleo ya mtu..

Back
Top Bottom