Elections 2010 200 CCM Members defect to CHADEMA

WAMURUBHERE

JF-Expert Member
Apr 21, 2010
Kijichi Ward Chairman Jackson Gabriel (CCM) this week led a group of over 200 CCM members to allegedly defect to Chama cha Demokrasia na Maendeleo (Chadema) when Chadema was launching parliamentary campaigns for Kigamboni constituency in Temeke District, Dar es Salaam Region.
It all started when Gabriel walked to the place where Chadema officials took position before launching their campaign and told them that he was leading a big team of CCM members who wanted to denounce their membership and subsequently defect to Chadema.
Present then were more than 500 Chadema members and about 700 supporters. Former Chadema Member of Parliament (Special seats) Anna Komu, who is a parliamentary contestant, was among the witnesses of the ‘arrival’ of new members.
Speaking during the ceremony, Gabriel said: “I would like to apologize to the people of Kigamboni constituency for not experiencing development for a long period but this is not because of me but because of CCM monopololy. “From this moment, I am a member of Chadema.
I promise to work hand in hand with my fellow (Chadema) members in effecting development for Kigamboni residents lays.” Anna Komu quickly responded: “We welcome Gabriel in our party with great joy but all we need is change in this constituency. We have seen what the former CCM Member of Parliament Abdallahman Mwichoum has done.
“We as Chadema have come up with a big agenda on development. We are fed up with poor infrastructure, shortage of dispensaries, shortage of water, and shortages of schools, forcing our children to walk long distances to get education.”

SOURCE: GUARDIAN ON SUNDAY

Pole pole Watanzania wanaanza kuiona hadaa na usanii mkubwa wa CCM. Hata hivyo miaka 50 ni mingi mno.

i am also glad for that! I hope more people from ccm will soon join chadema, because this is the right time for real changes in our beloved country

Ni Imani yangu kuwa hili dubwana CCM litaanguka nikiwa bado hai

Back
Top Bottom