20 Things to do in bed to make her want you back in her bed.

Hoshea

JF-Expert Member
Jan 24, 2012
1. Start at her head kissing and licking , sucking {ears, neck, mouth, cheeks, lips} touching her softly at this time is very important.

2. Move very slowly to her shoulders and chest. Kissing licking sucking and feeling with your hands andmouth.
By now she should be feeling hot to the touch.

3. Very slowly move to the belly and kiss, touch , suck and nibble your way down her belly. (but do not touch her private place.)

4. Now move slowly down her thighs with your mouth. Slowly touch the out side of her pussy lips but just the out side.

5. Go down one leg slowly kissing, licking, and touching very softly as yougo and come back up the other leg the same way.

6. With your month kissing, nibbling, and sucking all over the outside of the pussy.

7. Start moving slowly with your tongue inside her slowand sensual. (take your time and go slow!!!)

8. While you are still licking and sucking slowly move one hand up to her pussy and softly caress the insideof her lips.

9. Suck and tickle the clit with tongue and month. (if you are doing this right she should be pushing her hip up to meet your tongue.)

10. Slowly move fingers inside {in and out motion} rubbing the g-spot. (if doingit right she will be moving her hips up to meet your rhythm.)

11. Now bring her to her first orgasm by moving your fingers in and out motion and flicking your tongue in a fast movement. (make sure to wiggle the tips of your fingers on her cervixes.)

12. As she is coming down from the first orgasm pull your fingers out of her and trail your hands up her body to her chest and lightly touch her breast.

13. Then slowly move your month up her belly kissing, nibbling your way up to her breast that you are fondling, and nibble on them.

14. Rub your hands up and down the side of her body as you are kissing, licking, nibbling on her breast. (remember to be soft and gentled and tell her how sweet she taste and how soft she feel to touch.)

15. You should be asking her, “did you enjoy that”, while kissing and nibbling your way up to her neck and ear lobes whispering, “would you like more?” (at this time she will let you know if she want more of what you just did or of whatshe want done next)

16. Listen to what she is saying that she wants and in what position she would like to be **** in.

17. Move into the position of her choice.

18. Insert the head of your penis grab the shaft of yourself and shack it in an up and down motion as fast as you can and make sure to hit her g-spot. (this will make her cum wildly if you are doing it right.)

19. **** her not to rough and not to soft.

20. If she go to sit up and does not ask, “give me a min to get up”, or “I can’t get my leg under me at this time?”, you need to start all over again!!!!!!

Yote chai tu!! Fedha ndio kila kitu hata usipofanya yote hayo ukimpa pesa ya kutosha lazima akutafute tena,hasara roho pesa makaratasi.

• Thanks
Reactions: Mbu
haya sasa na pesa zako piga kimoja lala pembeni uone

Usijidanganye kuna mademu wengine wana pepo la ngono hata upige 100 kama wa kutoka atatoka tu out,mbele ya hela demu ana heshima wewe hawezi fanya upuuzi anajua akizingua hawezi tena pata mchalii mwenye mkwanja...

1. Start at her head kissing and licking , sucking {ears, neck, mouth, cheeks, lips} touching her softly at this time is very important.

2. Move very slowly to her shoulders and chest. Kissing licking sucking and feeling with your hands andmouth.

3. Very slowly move to the belly and kiss, touch , suck and nibble your way down her belly. (but do not touch her private place.)

4. Now move slowly down her thighs with your mouth. Slowly touch the out side of her pussy lips but just the out side.

5. Go down one leg slowly kissing, licking, and touching very softly as yougo and come back up the other leg the same way.

6. With your month kissing, nibbling, and sucking all over the outside of the pussy.

7. Start moving slowly with your tongue inside her slowand sensual. (take your time and go slow!!!)

8. While you are still licking and sucking slowly move one hand up to her pussy and softly caress the insideof her lips.

9. Suck and tickle the clit with tongue and month. (if you are doing this right she should be pushing her hip up to meet your tongue.)

10. Slowly move fingers inside {in and out motion} rubbing the g-spot. (if doingit right she will be moving her hips up to meet your rhythm.)

11. Now bring her to her first orgasm by moving your fingers in and out motion and flicking your tongue in a fast movement. (make sure to wiggle the tips of your fingers on her cervixes.)

12. As she is coming down from the first orgasm pull your fingers out of her and trail your hands up her body to her chest and lightly touch her breast.

13. Then slowly move your month up her belly kissing, nibbling your way up to her breast that you are fondling, and nibble on them.

14. Rub your hands up and down the side of her body as you are kissing, licking, nibbling on her breast. (remember to be soft and gentled and tell her how sweet she taste and how soft she feel to touch.)

15. You should be asking her, "did you enjoy that", while kissing and nibbling your way up to her neck and ear lobes whispering, "would you like more?" (at this time she will let you know if she want more of what you just did or of whatshe want done next)

16. Listen to what she is saying that she wants and in what position she would like to be **** in.

18. Insert the head of your penis grab the shaft of yourself and shack it in an up and down motion as fast as you can and make sure to hit her g-spot. (this will make her cum wildly if you are doing it right.)

20. If she go to sit up and does not ask, "give me a min to get up", or "I can't get my leg under me at this time?", you need to start all over again!!!!!!

Nimejaribu kutafuta ya kum-undress sijaiona., au hizo so called "To Do" list of things ni kwa yule ambaye hana nguo already? Just aksing..!

hata akiwa na nguo we unapita hukohuko, kwani sizitafuliwa, ila sasa ndo uwe makini usianze zichana chana

Kwa mke wako sio pesa, labda kwa malaya! nadhani mleta mada alimaanisha mtu mnayependana sio mapenzi ya pesa!

mapenzi ya pesa hayadumu nimempenda na ye amenipenda tukido kichuma mboga,kifo cha mende,simba kapakatwa,kikuna nazi na zingine unazozijua, bila hata kufuata huo muongonzo tutafika at the pick! chezea wapendao weye UTANASA!

mapenzi ya pesa hayadumu nimempenda na ye amenipenda tukido kichuma mboga,kifo cha mende,simba kapakatwa,kikuna nazi na zingine unazozijua, bila hata kufuata huo muongonzo tutafika at the pick! chezea wapendao weye UTANASA!

nakubaliana na wewe Ummu-kama umempenda mtu vitakuja tu bila mbwembwe zozote. LAKINI kumbuka Ummu, kadri muda unavyopita ndivyo matamanio yanavyopungua, hivyo mbinu kama hizo nimuhimu kumleta mwenzako katika focus etc. nadhani kama una mume ambaye umeishi naye for some years you must be sailing in that boat at some times of the day!!! au wasemaje!

chonde chonde..watoto hawajalala jamani..kizazi cha JK na Mulugo kikipita hapa kinataka kikajaribu kufanya..c itakuwa balaaa..!!ngoja mimi nisign out hapa..

15. You should be asking her, “did you enjoy that”, while kissing and nibbling your way up to her neck and ear lobes whispering, “would you like more?” (at this time she will let you know if she want more of what you just did or of whatshe want done next)

20. If she go to sit up and does not ask, “give me a min to get up”, or “I can’t get my leg under me at this time?”, you need to start all over again!!!!!!

Copy and paste.

I have always believed and i will continue to do so, hakuna formula in love making as long as you satisfy her! Lets say we want a quickie will we still follow the same procedure? Then again wanawake are not satisfied in the same manner!

Back
Top Bottom