15 Year Anniversary of Tupac Shakur’s Death

papason

JF-Expert Member
Sep 14, 2010
On September 7 1996, Tupac Shakur was shot in Las Vegas (he was 26 yrs old), Nevada just moments after witnessing his friend Mike Tyson win the WBA heavyweight title. Six days later on September 13[SUP]th[/SUP] 1996, Tupac was pronounced dead, after suffering respiratory failure and cardiac arrest.

tupac.jpg tupac-rip.jpg

The murder, which still goes unsolved to this day, left the hip-hop community without their biggest star conspiracy theorists have long thought that Tupac didn’t really die with numerous “sightings” reported each year.
Shakur was already making a name for himself both in and out of the music world for years but his death shot his relevancy and fame to another level as Tupac has sold more albums than while alive, he has influenced generations of rappers and continues to be one of the most popular artists today.

Attachments

• tupac.jpg
    tupac.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 58
  • tupac-rip.jpg
    tupac-rip.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 50
[h=1]"I set goals, take control, drink out my own bottle, I make mistakes but learn from every one, And when it's said and done
I bet this brother be a better one, If I upset you dont stress Never forget,
that God isn't finished with me yet"
​~TUPAC SHAKUR (RIP)[/h][h=1][/h]

Jamaa alikuwa jembe..kwenye dirty rap alikuwa njema, emotinal rap good.! He is global Rap icon. Ukweli wa hizo tetesi eti hakufa zilianza kwenye mazingira yepi? Na ukweli ni upi?

Tupac...he lived 26 years in this world and managed to create a huge impact that most people havent managed to build even in their 50's! RIP Tupac shakur!

No love from my daddy cause the coward wasn't there
He passed away and I didn't cry, cause my anger
wouldn't let me feel for a stranger.....

2 PAC LIVES.

They say I am wrong and am heartless...
but all along i was looking for a father and he was gone...
I hang around with the thugs n' even thou they sold
drugs they showed this young brother love..

Jamaa alikuwa jembe..kwenye dirty rap alikuwa njema, emotinal rap good.! He is global Rap icon. Ukweli wa hizo tetesi eti hakufa zilianza kwenye mazingira yepi? Na ukweli ni upi?

Grab you glocks when you see 2pac...
Call the Cops when you see 2pac..
Who shot me? Bt your punks didn't finish...
now u're about to see the wrath of the menace,
niga, I hit em' up!

They say I am wrong and am heartless...<br />
but all along i was looking for a father and he was gone...<br />
I hang around with the thugs n' even thou they sold<br />
drugs they showed this young brother love..
<br />
<br />
i moved on and started out realy hangin, i needed money on my own,so i started slunging

nakumbuka kitu cha GHETO GOSPEL.......................huh

Huo wimbo una walakini saana na hua Unanitiaga mashaka... naamini kweli mistari jamaa ni yake.. but kua yeye ndio kaimba hio part... sauti yake is not the same as much zafanana saana thou ya Elton John ni ya kweli ....

Back
Top Bottom