15 weirdest yet hilarious mailboxes you'll ever see

Mr What

JF-Expert Member
Oct 22, 2016
Mailboxes are boring, unless they look something like these you are about to see. For us, a mailbox is just a rectangular box. For some people, a mailbox is a platform to showcase their creativity or show the lighter side of them to the public. Here are fifteen funny, interesting and bizarre mailboxes that we bet you have never seen before.

1.That’s Where The Junk Goes In​

20002d380240a5f82632f961761d6a57

That’s one funny mailbox that either offends a postman or makes him laugh. That bizarre looking mailbox and its unusually long opening make us wonder who on earth has invented this. Mail carriers who visit this property will definitely tell their folks that have shoved a letter up some metal ass!

2.No, It Doesn’t Cook Mails​

No, It Doesn’t Cook Mails-15 Weirdest Yet Hilarious Mailboxes You'll Ever See

It looks like a really good idea! The owner of this mailbox recycled an old microwave oven into an attractive mailbox! This is an instant attention grabber! Mail carriers who put letters inside this mailbox may wonder "what if this thing burns the letters?"

3. Never Deliver It Late, Mr. Mailman​

Never Deliver It Late, Mr. Mailman-15 Weirdest Yet Hilarious Mailboxes You'll Ever See

Guns are dangerous, but this one is funny and scary at the same time. Yes, it can’t fire, but the intentions of the owner are very clear! The lady there seems to have liked this mailbox! It’s mailboxes like these that can kill boredom for the mail carriers.

4. Mail Is My Nicotine​

Mail Is My Nicotine-15 Weirdest Yet Hilarious Mailboxes You'll Ever See

This mailbox is classic! We have to appreciate the person who put this mailbox for the woodwork. Look at that nail color! It’s all about nails and mails here! This mailbox looks incredibly cool, and we all don’t wanna miss a chance to drop a letter in this mailbox.

5. If You Deliver Things Late, I Will Crush You​

If You Deliver Things Late, I Will Crush You-15 Weirdest Yet Hilarious Mailboxes You'll Ever See

This is another funny yet scary looking mailbox. It seems like a giant man has been sleeping down under the ground. Can you guess what message this mailbox sends out? 'If you don't deliver things on time, I'm going to crush you like this!'

6. Snowman Looks Scared​

Snowman Looks Scared-15 Weirdest Yet Hilarious Mailboxes You'll Ever See

The creativity of the person who made this is amazing! Snowman mailboxes are not uncommon, but the snowman's head in that mailbox is impressive. If you can see, this snowman mailbox appears like it is screaming! Snowman's face looks a bit like a cat’s face.

7. You Know You Are In Florida When...​

You Know You Are In Florida When...-15 Weirdest Yet Hilarious Mailboxes You'll Ever See

This picture needs no information or clue whatsoever to find the whereabouts of the location. Thanks to the manatee mailbox, we are sure that this mailbox is present somewhere in Florida. Ms. manatee looks adorable in her skirt!

8. Periscope? No, It's A Mailbox​

Periscope? No, It's A Mailbox-15 Weirdest Yet Hilarious Mailboxes You'll Ever See

This one resembles a periscope! People who don’t know what a periscope is may assume this is a water pipe. We guess the owner of this mailbox may not be receiving his/her mails from a prolonged time. No, we aren't going to drop a mail into this thing if we were a mail carrier.

9. Want Some Coffee?​

Want Some Coffee?-15 Weirdest Yet Hilarious Mailboxes You'll Ever See

Sorry for disappointing you but this is actually a mailbox! This old and broken coffee machine has been made into a nice mailbox. Mail carriers would love to sip an espresso, but unfortunately it can only eat letters and give out nothing.

10. Mail And Surfing​

Mail And Surfing-15 Weirdest Yet Hilarious Mailboxes You'll Ever See

No, we aren't talking about internet! We are referring to these attractive surfboard mailboxes. They kind of look like standing bananas! These custom mailboxes are a lifestyle statements! We guess the owner must be a pro surfer by looking at the surfboards.

11. How Cute!​

How Cute!-15 Weirdest Yet Hilarious Mailboxes You'll Ever See

This flower mailbox is the cutest of all we have seen so far! It’s really adorable, but we guess the postman will have a tough time finding this mailbox. Where are all the mails going? The flower is consuming them!

12. IMailbox​

IMailbox-15 Weirdest Yet Hilarious Mailboxes You'll Ever See

No, Apple never made any mailboxes! Someone has turned his or her old Apple computer into a mailbox. Now a mail carrier can literally drop a mail into a computer! He used his computer to receive both mails and emails!

13. Dropping A Mail In An Ass’s Ass​

Dropping A Mail In An Ass’s Ass-15 Weirdest Yet Hilarious Mailboxes You'll Ever See

This guy got an incredible idea of creating an ass’s ass mailbox so that people can drop posts in his ass’s ass! This is one of those houses where you can say the owner is probably an ass. Look at the expression on that ass's face; it’s hilarious!

14. A Letterhead There​

A Letterhead There-15 Weirdest Yet Hilarious Mailboxes You'll Ever See

Have you ever seen a letterhead? Now, this is what we call a real letterhead! This letterhead lady mailbox is super cool. The owner of this mailbox must be very creative. It looks like an old mannequin has been recycled to use as a letterhead woman. It’s beautiful, but we reckon short stature mail carriers may find it difficult to put some mail into her mouth!

15. Put The Mails In My Ass, I'm Riding My Bike​

Put The Mails In My Ass, I'm Riding My Bike-15 Weirdest Yet Hilarious Mailboxes You'll Ever See

We bet most mail carriers hate to put a letter in this mailbox! It’s rude, and looks offensive! Nevertheless, it’s art (yes, art!), and it looks like someone has put some serious effort into making a sculpture like this. This is a funny, and not an ordinary mailbox!

Don't put mailbox no 3 in front of your house in tz
You may end up in jail 😕

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom