14-year-old killed for refusing to marry father’s cousin

MaxShimba

JF-Expert Member
Apr 11, 2008
VEHARI: A 14-year-old girl was killed in Vehari on Wednesday night allegedly by his family for refusing to marry a man they proposed.

Rafia’s father Mukhtar Hussain and an uncle were arrested by Luddan police on Thursday. The police said Hussain and his brothers – former nazim Muhammad Ramzaan and Farasat Hussain – killed the girl by giving her electric shocks.

SHO Mirza Asif Baig said that Mukhtar Hussain had admitted to killing his daughter. He said Hussain wanted to marry the girl to his 52-year-old cousin, Saeed Ahmed. Hussain told the police his cousin was married but had no son. He said they had registered a case against Hussain and his brother.

The victim’s mother, nominally the complainant, told The Express Tribune that she did not want her husband to be jailed. “My daughter was a disgrace to the family. We can’t tolerate our children disrespecting their elders’ wishes so we killed her,” Mukhtar Mai said, “why would I want my husband to be punished? He did the right thing.”
14-year-old killed for refusing to marry father

VEHARI: A 14-year-old girl was killed in Vehari on Wednesday night allegedly by his family for refusing to marry a man they proposed.

Rafia's father Mukhtar Hussain and an uncle were arrested by Luddan police on Thursday. The police said Hussain and his brothers – former nazim Muhammad Ramzaan and Farasat Hussain – killed the girl by giving her electric shocks.

SHO Mirza Asif Baig said that Mukhtar Hussain had admitted to killing his daughter. He said Hussain wanted to marry the girl to his 52-year-old cousin, Saeed Ahmed. Hussain told the police his cousin was married but had no son. He said they had registered a case against Hussain and his brother.

The victim's mother, nominally the complainant, told The Express Tribune that she did not want her husband to be jailed. "My daughter was a disgrace to the family. We can't tolerate our children disrespecting their elders' wishes so we killed her," Mukhtar Mai said, "why would I want my husband to be punished? He did the right thing."
14-year-old killed for refusing to marry father

Hawa jamaa sijui wakoje! Binti wa miaka 14 kuolewa na jizee la miaka 52......halafu hawa wanapenda Sham Marriages pia.

BlessHitler.jpg

lol

Back
Top Bottom