10 ways to know if the person you are currently dating is 'The one'

Mr What

JF-Expert Member
Oct 22, 2016
Good day my followers! I bring to you another cool topic as demanded by you guys. As you already know, i always write my articles based on your demands. So if you are newly following me, and you wish to know about a particular topic, indicate by letting me know what to write about in the comment section below.

Today, we will be looking at the ten signs to look out for in the person you are currently dating to know if he/she is the one for you to marry. So many people finds it very difficult to ascertain if the one they are dating is really meant for them some even end up using their wives/husbands as boyfriend/girlfriend.

It is because of these reasons i decided to pick on this very topic as demanded by you guys. Pay very close attention and read this article step by step for proper understanding. Below are ten ways to know if the one you are dating is the actual one for you to marry.

1] They Don't Hold You Back

ceb3f6c08da6998b797bbe2c0cdb5ff6

One of the major ways to know that you are dating the right person is that they don't try to hold you back in anything good that you wish to do. They always show you support and encourage you on whatever it is that you want to do with your life. They don't dictate your life for you and feel like they own you simply because you are courting. Watch out for such people and hold them very strong because they are very rare to find.

2] They Don't Want To Change You

87f44eb601a2195ba88ad4165dfc0228

Another way to know that someone is right for you is that they come into your life and accepts you for whom you are. They don't feel like you are not too good for them and want to change you. They just love you because you are yourself, and not because of what you appear to be.......pay attention.

3] They Listen To You

0e59513131dc119ac7231fa25951a8a0

This particular one is very rare to find. If you meet with someone along your life journey, and you found out that the person is a good listener, hold them strong. A good listener makes a better spouse because they are willing to hear you speak about your hurts, troubles, and ideas anytime. Not the ones who always wants to prove that they are right all the time.....such will drain you.

4] They Fit Into Your Life

b33091b9c37703bef30cdd194c592afa

Your soulmate will always fit perfectly into your life. You may find out that the person always knows when something is troubling you even without you saying anything to them. No matter how hard you tries to cover your sadness, they always detects it. They guess something about you very correctly; and sometimes you even wondered, and feel scared how they knew about it. Don't joke with such person.....they could be your life partner.

5] They Feel Happy When You Are Happy

7716ac21ae1c5f7b991e723ab2dd1aaa

Not everybody you are courting with actually feels happy for you sometimes when you are happy. Just because they smile when you are happy does not really mean that they are happy with you. A partner who is truly happy with you would want to know more details about why you are so happy. They will never try to spoil your mood with negative vibration or say something awful at that moment......pay very close attention to this very one.

6] They Comfort You

deba70b46ac306ce51a22b5fa64f7e9e

A true life partner will always comfort his or her significant other when they are down. They always reach out to you to hold your hands and pick you up. They don't get tired of comforting you, and say to you that when you are tired you will get up, no. They stay by you until you are up and strong again. If you are lucky enough to see such character in the person in your life, hold them strong.

7] They Trust You

c791a0189c0a15305f2dc4bbadc74419

Trust is a very easy word to say but very rare to find. It is easier for someone to say that they trust you than to prove that they actually do. If you meet someone who trusts you for no reason, please don't undermine or downplay their trust because you may never see such person in your life again. Having a spouse who trusts you is a blessing and you must do what you can to keep them.

8] They Admit When They Are Wrong

056a7fe4ded21b9fffd31269ccb33266

A very good percentage of people don't actually agrees when they are wrong.....most especially people with useless pride. They will always try to cover their errors, or sometimes blame it on their partners. If you meet with someone who always admits that they are wrong even before you say so, then such person is worth keeping.

9] You Like Them Even When You Are Angry

7680ceb3fd62a6ee1004e733288b8e03

This one is very tricky. I know that you are probably asking how can you be angry with someone and still likes the person? Well, there lies the strength of being with your soulmate. If you find out that you still love the person you are currently dating even when you are angry at him/her, then it could be that they are the one for you.

10] They Laugh Often

508cd42e8393abb71b81e1a4c43ab5cc

If you are dating someone who laughs often when they see you; is a very positive omen. They seeing you is a healing to their souls. Do not take such person for granted because if you should lose them, you may never see such quality again. This is also one vital point to look out for in choosing your life partner. The both of you always laughs at each other for no tangible reasons. Try everything possible not to lose such person. At least, if the person must go, let it not be your fault.

This is my little wisdom about choosing a life partner. I hope you find it interesting? If you do, kindly comment about what interest you most in the comment section below. If there is a topic you want me to cover, let me know in the comment section too. Be free to like and share this article for others to read too, one love.

hzi tips hazi hold true

Kama ilivyo break up huwa inatokea tuu ndo vilevile kwa ndoa

mambo mengine n kama kupatwa kwa jua au mwezi

Pengine hizi tips za wanasaikolojia zinasaidia ila uzoefu wangu umenifundisha kwamba binadamu ni kiumbe mtata sana na huwezi kumuundia kanuni jumuishi kama hizi. Anaweza kujificha na kutenda yote haya na zaidi lakini ukimuingiza ndani tu ndiyo anakuonyesha uhalisia wake.

Tusidanganyane. Hakuna fomyula

Pengine hizi tips za wanasaikolojia zinasaidia ila uzoefu wangu umenifundisha kwamba binadamu ni kiumbe mtata sana na huwezi kumuundia kanuni jumuishi kama hizi. Anaweza kujificha na kutenda yote haya na zaidi lakini ukimuingiza ndani tu ndiyo anakuonyesha uhalisia wake.

Tusidanganyane. Hakuna fomyula
Binadamu siyo wa kumuundia formula

Jaribu hii.

Mtumie mwenzi wako sms mwambie "Nataka tuzae" atakachokujibu kitakupa mwanga kama ni the one au ndo vile