10 Things to sacrifice if you want to be rich

Mr What

JF-Expert Member
Oct 22, 2016
There are lots of things that can hinder us from achieving our goals of becoming successful. More often than none, the reason why we fail is our faults. That’s why today I’ve listed out 10 things that we need to do or sacrifice if we truly want to attain financial freedom.

Spend less and buy only important things. Make money and invest. Rich people buy luxury last while poor people buy luxury first. Invest a significant part of your income and manage what remains.

2- DO AWAY WITH POOR PEOPLE
Don’t be friends with poor people. When I say poor people, I’m not referring to people who don’t have money, I mean people who aren’t ambitious. If you hangout with people who aren’t ambitious and only make excuses, you’ll end up also making excuses. Surround yourself with positive minded and ambitious people. Because they’ll challenge you to do more.

3- GIVE UP OF SOCIAL MEDIA
Social media wastes your time because it’s interesting and you end up spending more time doing nothing. You scroll through Instagram looking at other people’s lives when you should be focusing more on your own life. I’m not saying delete your social media account. I’m only saying you should reduce the time you spend on it.

4- SACRIFICE SOME SLEEP
Sleep late and wake up early. I’m not saying you should only sleep 3hrs a day, but then you don’t need to sleep for 9-10 hours either. You have to sacrifice some sleep in other to have more hours to get more done in a day.

5- STOP BLAMING PEOPLE
We live in a country where most of the citizens blames the govt and people around them for their woes. People feel good when they blame others for their poverty stricken lives. If you keep waiting for someone to help you, then I’m sorry to say you’ll end up dying in poverty. No body will help you become Rich, you have to help yourself.

6- FEAR OF LOSING
Don’t give into the fear of losing, because if will only reduce your chances of becoming rich. The first step of becoming rich is to develop a winning mentality. Failure is part of life so don’t be scared of losing, rather believe and overcome that fear.

7- STOP BEING IMPATIENCE
Someone once said, you can’t have a baby next month by impregnating 9 women this month and that’s very true. Good things always takes time. Success doesn’t happen over night, it usually takes thousands of nights. Stop being impatient

8- LOW SELF-ESTEEM
There are many people who have been in similar situations like yours and have gone on to achieve greatness. That alone should be evidence that you can also achieve your dreams too. Low self esteem is when you think you’re not capable of becoming Rich. Don’t let it drag you down. Overcome it and become who you’re supposed to be.

9- ALWAYS READ BOOKS
Knowledge is the foundation on which wealth is built. You need to acquire knowledge if you want to become rich. Read books as much as possible.

10- GIVE UP THE EASY LIFE
The dream of a easy life is a myth. There’s a saying that if life is easy, then it’s a set up. Don’t wait for a miracle, strive to achieve what you want and don’t for a second think that anything will come to you easily.

That's true but unfortunately all of that sacrifices comes from Deep Desire,Faith and Dedication. you can't teach someone to have these three things and those are the sources of wealth .and that's why rich becomes richer and poor become more poor.

That's true but unfortunately all of that sacrifices comes from Deep Desire, Faith and Dedication. you can't teach someone to have these three things and those are the sources of wealth .and that's why rich becomes richer and poor become more poor.

Back
Top Bottom