General Discussions

General discussions. A place to discuss about anything as long as it abides by the Forum Rules. ENGLISH ONLY

JF Prefixes:

The investigation showed excessive cash activity in the account for the used car dealer, with the filer noting that there was an unusually large cash amount for a used car dealership and that they...
0 Reactions
9 Replies
Tanzania breweries company on surface is one of Tanzania’s most profitable company. But deep under it’s shares haven’t traded for years under the pretext that they are resolving tax matters with...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
WAR IN HEAVEN. Our world is at the center of a huge battle between good and evil. This battle involves the entire universe. It began with one angel's rebellion. The argument is over the character...
3 Reactions
8 Replies
I have long unable to understand the atheist in this world of so much beauty. And I have had an unholy desire to invite some atheists to a dinner and then serve the most fabilous gaurmet dinner...
1 Reactions
0 Replies
DEATH DEFINED One after another, each of us stops breathing. What then? THE FIRST DEATH A little boy was walking home from school one day. He decided to take a shortcut through a cemetery. A...
2 Reactions
0 Replies
Massive benefits of insurance provision to the society [emoji666] Reduced variability in consumption and reduced ex ante uncertainty through insurance are benefits in themselves, but demand for...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
Regarding the overall work and performance this highly promoted and seamless browser Phoenix I am generally giving out my credits to them as the app has numerous and incredibly useful features, it...
1 Reactions
2 Replies
Golden Buzzer!! Summary Ibrahim and Fadhil stun the Australia's got Talent with heart- stopping stunts. Both Ibrahim and Fadhili made both the judges and the show participants feel the tension...
6 Reactions
6 Replies
1K Views
How important is the role of strategy in your work? In my opinion, it’s fundamental. When we look at strategy, we see it as a tool to liberate creativity. It should improve ideas and energize a...
2 Reactions
3 Replies
THE PROMISED ONE. The Old Testament is the story of the promise of faithful love God made. The New Testament is the story of how God kept that promise. THE FIRST GOSPEL PROMISE. The Merriam...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
  • Redirect
Mkombozi kwenye maswala ya Internet Elon Musk kasikia kilio, anakuja kufanya mapinduzi kwenye UPANDE WA INTERNET TANZANIA SWALI: TCRA na Nape hawata mbana mpka ashindwe ku deliver alichotaka...
0 Reactions
Replies
Views
NB:Before you go through this long paper but extremely important and worth reading,please remember that Extraterrestrials are nothing less than demons,given the nice name of Extraterrestrials to...
1 Reactions
9 Replies
2K Views
Golden Speeches about Life~Vintage1q By Janine Shepherd Ours is a culture that defines itself by the externals in life. But what would it mean to have one’s life dramatically altered in a moment...
1 Reactions
2 Replies
Habari kwa wote, Historia hii nimeitoa huko ulimwenguni nimeunganisha doti zangu na ww unganisha zako. LEGEZA FUVU KIDOGO😅 The history of Nubians,Aliens and Earthans alkebulan By NeoMoletsane...
2 Reactions
43 Replies
2K Views
Chemical hair straighteners cause uterine cancer Women who use chemical hair straightening products could face more than twice the risk of uterine cancer compared to those who never use them...
0 Reactions
3 Replies
THE LOGIC OF LOVE. Love needs communication in order to exist and grow. Why the Bible? To love and be loved is the deepest of all our desires. We all know that we are made for faithful...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
  • Redirect
Katika hali iliyofurahiwa na Watanzania wengi ni pamoja na Rais Suluhu Kusafiri nje ya nchi kila baada ya wiki mbili jambo ambalo linakujza diplomasia ya uchumi n a kuvutia wawekezaji wanje...
2 Reactions
Replies
Views
Perfectionism is something that everyone struggles with at some point or another. Perfectionism is a weakness because it makes us overly critical of ourselves. It keeps us from enjoying life...
4 Reactions
1 Replies
Six feet Under ground Their stories fascinate us in the most terrible way. Cruel, violent, despicable revolutionaries and unquestionably megalomaniacs - where are the bodies of these dictators...
3 Reactions
4 Replies
D I S C I P L E. "And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, " All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
Back
Top Bottom