General Discussions

General discussions. A place to discuss about anything as long as it abides by the Forum Rules. ENGLISH ONLY

JF Prefixes:

COMMISSION TO EXPOSE EVIL So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed or hidden that will not be made known. What I tell you in the dark, speak in the...
37 Reactions
938 Replies
98K Views
1. Get the right woman: Forget the slay queens and women with looks but zero brains. Get a woman who will not only support your vision but will also push you to achieve more. A woman who will...
221 Reactions
278 Replies
97K Views
Respect yourself! Hold your head up high! It's not arrogance. It only means you know your worth. You see, how others treat you is a reflection of how you treat yourself! How do you carry...
97 Reactions
673 Replies
64K Views
When English is not your mother tongue and you see twins.. YOU: Hello guys, you look twice TWINS: What do you mean? YOU: I mean you look again.. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
38 Reactions
483 Replies
61K Views
Today I found out that all humans can be traced back to a single female known as Mitochondrial Eve. This woman is thought to be the ?mother? of all humans alive today. Seems like a big claim for...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
36K Views
It's a chemical thing. There is no single, definitive scientific explanation for this age-old conundrum. But if you think about it long enough, the sex–sleep connection makes sense, particularly...
8 Reactions
226 Replies
33K Views
This is a root of an Acacia specie, it is a contraceptive used by Africans in Ancient times. It was chewed by women about once a week to prevent pregnancy. This method still works and there are no...
1 Reactions
2 Replies
23K Views
WHY DEGREE HOLDERS ARE POOR? BASICALLY, there are seven reasons why degree holders are poor. 1. THEY DON’T THINK BEYOND THEIR CERTIFICATES Albert Einstein said, “Education is not the learning...
13 Reactions
143 Replies
23K Views
I stand with USA's decision on this. Why are Afghanistan Muslims running away from their own countries, the Talliban want full blow Islam sharia law, why all this noisy all about, why are they...
45 Reactions
365 Replies
20K Views
Science has shown that masturbating can provide plenty of healthy benefits. “Masturbation is part of a healthy sex life,” says Gloria Brame, Ph.D., a clinical sexologist. “It’s totally safe and...
1 Reactions
94 Replies
18K Views
Recently (End of July 2017) I travelled to Zambia and on my way back I wrote this "article". I am following an example of one person ("Chocolate Honey") whose information online: Travel Challenge...
4 Reactions
11 Replies
18K Views
3 Types of People That Will Never Succeed in Life About a month or so ago, my son and I went out for a boy’s night out date to BJ’s Pizza. For some reason, our kids think it’s cool to go out...
23 Reactions
48 Replies
16K Views
I found this somewhere: Barclays Bank of Botswana has made the biggest venture ever into the African continent by financing the Turnstar acquisition of the Mlimani City in Tanzania. The deal has...
1 Reactions
19 Replies
16K Views
A new rich list claims to have found the answer of who is the richest of all time - and Bill Gates has been firmly put in his place Share Rich rewards: Artist's impression of Mansa Musa It's a...
1 Reactions
53 Replies
15K Views
Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia and its' evil plan against the citizens of the World. Share Reported by Covert Geopolitics The curtain is now being pulled back to fully...
4 Reactions
71 Replies
13K Views
The Story of an EAGLE: The Eagle has the longest life-span of its species. It can live up to 70 years. But to reach this age, the eagle must make a very difficult decision! In its 40th year, the...
16 Reactions
33 Replies
12K Views
One of the issues that many scholars have failed to agree on is the legacy of colonialism in Africa. To some, whatever may have been the shortcomings of colonial rule, the overall effect was...
4 Reactions
74 Replies
11K Views
THE SECRET COVENANT An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception. Those who will see it will be thought of as insane. We will create separate fronts to prevent them...
10 Reactions
199 Replies
11K Views
Among 50,000 students who applied for loan 40,836 had succeeded to get loan from the Government as a second batch released today with 28,554 adding to earlier 12,000 students. Higher Education...
0 Reactions
3 Replies
11K Views
The action-movie icon terminates every 'f**king liar' who says there is life after death. Arnold Schwarzenegger says he won’t be back. Ever. The action movie legend told “Twins” co-star Danny...
11 Reactions
368 Replies
11K Views
Back
Top Bottom