General Discussions

General discussions. A place to discuss about anything as long as it abides by the Forum Rules. ENGLISH ONLY
Hydrogen Sulfide is a byproduct produced in Biogas Digester systems. It is both toxic and can burn thereby causing uncalled for loss of life because it is poisonous. The use of biogas without...
1 Reactions
1 Replies
The Minister of Finance, Honorable Dr. Mwigulu Lameck Nchemba (MP), has thanked Denmark for contributing to the development of Tanzania in various economic and social fields, as well as the...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
During the middle ages, talkative women were punished by being forced to wear metal cages on their heads. It was essentially a metal cage that was placed over a woman's head, with a flat metal...
1 Reactions
2 Replies
The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene INTRODUCTION Who is this book for? This book transcends mere ambition; Greene's Laws offer insights into power dynamics applicable to various life...
4 Reactions
22 Replies
How do I focus on studies deeply? Here are 20 study habits and tips that can help you focus on your studies: Create a study schedule and stick to it. Find a quiet, distraction-free study space...
1 Reactions
0 Replies
Bryte Sky Links is a well-established and trusted business that prides itself on providing a wide range of essential services to meet the diverse needs of our valued clients. With a commitment to...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
Keeping constant (ceteris paribus) other things, Gaddafi was a good leader. But his hidden agenda was to Islamise all Africans. He disliked so much christians.
18 Reactions
127 Replies
3K Views
Toilet paper na tissue paper hata kama baadhi ya wakati hutengenezwa kwa maumbo sawa, hazifanani matumizi. Toilet paper imetengenezwa kuyeyuka haraka majini, hivyo kuifanya iwe salama kwa mabomba...
1 Reactions
6 Replies
United States of America (USA) sent aid to Tanzania Tanzanians say they don't need the aid that the people of Gaza need it more, and that they are making arrangements to send the aid to Gaza...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
Imagine finally completing your passion project after weeks of hard work. It's 95% done, exceeding even your own expectations. But instead of feeling proud, you're overwhelmed by the 'flaws' in...
3 Reactions
1 Replies
Identifying fake friends can be challenging, but I will mention some common signs to look out for: Fake friends are usually unreliable and self-centered. They tend to prioritize their needs and...
2 Reactions
7 Replies
Hallo wapendwa naombeni msaada namna ya ku culculate kiinua mgongo, mimi nipo kampuni binafsi kwa miaka 8 sasa, hii 2024 nmeanza wa tisa 1. Calculations ya kiinua mgongo 2. Je ukiacha kazi...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
we are all living life in either 3D, 4D, 5D or a combination of all three. Even though we are all living on the same planet and are surrounded by the same world, our perception of it will be...
3 Reactions
15 Replies
Hili lijamaa ni libobevu kwenye Mapigano Majini ( US-NAVY SEAL) 'listahafu' na pia lenye Mapesa yake mengi tu. Sijajua iwapo limetumwa au ni vipi lakini, limenukuliwa likitamka Uozo huo unaoweza...
0 Reactions
26 Replies
Respect yourself! Hold your head up high! It's not arrogance. It only means you know your worth. You see, how others treat you is a reflection of how you treat yourself! How do you carry...
97 Reactions
673 Replies
62K Views
You, Yes you. Hello there! My name is McQueen and I'm delighted here today to share a little secret with you. And that is, the answer to the most fundamental question in which always in 'your...
10 Reactions
26 Replies
2K Views
Paul Alexander who spent more than 70 years living inside an iron lung has passed away. In 1952 at the age of 6 paul was afflicted with polio, however this did not deter him from embracing each...
1 Reactions
1 Replies
Wadau, nimepita mitaa mbalimbali ya Jiji la Dar es Salaam katika hali ya kawaida mpango mji haueleweki tena au haufuatwi. Watu wanajenga hovyo sijui kama wanavibali au ni mamlaka zimelala. Baadhi...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
Dear JF members, Sometimes the things which had been "will be" meaning repeated what happened in history could be repeated . Lets peruse this document concerning our World to come in the concept...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
Anyone else feel like saving money is as tough as pinching a wall? The moment I pocket some cash, it's like I've got a hundred things clamoring for my attention. Literally calling me saying get...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
Back
Top Bottom