The Lounge

Chit-Chat | General Chat | >> A place to chat about anything as long as it abides by the Forum Rules.
Kenya gay demand recognition Scores of Kenya homosexuals celebrated the International Day Against Homophobia in style Monday and demanded for more recognition. The Lesbian Gay Bisexual...
0 Reactions
5 Replies
3K Views
I have seen beautiful Ladies in Kenya and when i went to Uganda it was marvelleous then i started wonder which of these two countries has the most beautiful ladies. Can anyone out there answer me?
0 Reactions
5 Replies
3K Views
  • Redirect
Only Kenyans…… Are engaged for 5 years or more Never bother to divorce, they just separate Are late to church, work, and everything else, EXCEPT when the disco...
2 Reactions
Replies
Views
Truth hurts. Your life is what you make out of it. You have to take the charge of your life. No one is going to fix you. If you're waiting for someone to heal your broken heart, you'll be waiting...
5 Reactions
5 Replies
1K Views
Yesterday was a big day for Rapper Octopizzo. His name is clashing with top game changers of rap music globally. A decade ago,Dr.Dre was-and still is- one of Hip Hop Rap Gods together with the...
0 Reactions
5 Replies
2K Views
Nov 9th 2014 1. Moi & Family Moi’s Family is regarded as the top richest not only in Kenya but in the whole of East and Central Africa. This family has properties distributed all over the World...
0 Reactions
5 Replies
7K Views
For many women, a dream wedding might not be complete without an elegant limousine to leave tongues wagging months after saying I do. Grooms sweat the small stuff to hire limos to please their...
1 Reactions
5 Replies
4K Views
Babies born in Kisumu this week,here are their names!!!!! 1. Server Omondi. 2. Transmission Okore. 3. Stronghold Muma Oteko. 4. Gubernatora Akello. 5. I.E.B.C Lumumba. 6. Rejected...
1 Reactions
5 Replies
2K Views
What was the best car you've ever driven? I'm curious, and in my case, it was Lamborghini Huracan.
0 Reactions
5 Replies
Juzi ilikuwa siku ya vitabu duniani.Hivyo nafikiria mimi na wewe tutengeneze group letu la whatsapp la kusoma vitabu ambalo tutaliita "The Book Readers Forum[emoji432]." Group letu litakuwa na...
0 Reactions
4 Replies
1K Views
Are you the man who is trying to have kids and you are wondering what foods to eat to increase your sexual health? Here are cheap, locally available foods that will put your body up for the task...
1 Reactions
4 Replies
4K Views
Not long ago I was in church and the pastor mentioned how dating in not found in the Bible; on his part it came across as though he was not for it and I can understand that. I heard one of the...
0 Reactions
4 Replies
2K Views
PS. I am Tanzanian Tanzanians may be the most racially insecure and racially ignorant black people on this planet. a few days ago a prominent Tanzanian celebrity posted a picture a a black...
5 Reactions
4 Replies
2K Views
  • Redirect
Hivi ni vitu vitakavyowafanya nyote muone mmepata muda mzuri na kujuana. Mada hizi zitakusaidia kuepuka mada ambazo zitapunguza kasi ya mwanamke kukupenda. Mfano, kumuambia kuwa unampenda mapema...
0 Reactions
Replies
Views
Juzi tulimget huyu mdhii akiwa amelala nje ya place ninadoiya works masaa 8:30 hivi. Ni ka alikuwa amestay hapo tangu ngware, mazee na hiyo njeve! Sa tukamuamsha na kumwuliza niaje, kama ako...
4 Reactions
4 Replies
3K Views
Looks like the public transport is very good in Dar Es Salaam Tanzania. How is Kenya compared?
1 Reactions
4 Replies
2K Views
Here is my little advice to those who want happy marriages and relationships. Create a working formula for decision making in the family. Because you the man and head of the house, take decision...
1 Reactions
3 Replies
Hello everyone, I'm Baracka, Brand manager at THE INNOVATION HOUSE BRAND WORLDWIDE (Modeling Agency ) in london , Today on behalf of INHB WORLDWIDE (@theinnovationhouse.uk) • Instagram photos and...
0 Reactions
3 Replies
1K Views
Maneno ya hekima huuponya moyo unaougua, hufariji waliovunjika na huwapa nguvu waliokata tamaa! Uzi huu ni maalumu kwa ajili ya maneno mbalimbali ya hekima “WISDOM CORNER” unaweza kushare...
1 Reactions
3 Replies
2K Views
It's baffling how every time I take a knife to an onion, my eyes tear down. I've scoured the depths of Google, trying every suggested method to prevent this tearful ordeal. Out of the six...
1 Reactions
3 Replies
Back
Top Bottom