The Lounge

Chit-Chat | General Chat | >> A place to chat about anything as long as it abides by the Forum Rules.
Andrew Mbugua in court struggle to alter name in certificates Alizaliwa na kuitwa: Andrew mbughua. Sasa ajulikana ya kuwa: Audrey Mbughua Ithibu. Sokomoko lilianza miaka saba baada ya kumaliza...
9 Reactions
61 Replies
10K Views
#TOP10 SUB-SAHARAN AFRICAN COUNTRIES LEADING IN TOURISM RECEIPTS, 2019 In USD 1. South Africa (9B) 2. Tanzania (2.6B) 3. Mauritius (2B) 4. Kenya (1.7B) 5. Ghana (1.4B) 6. Nigeria (1.4B) 7...
1 Reactions
3 Replies
2K Views
The Dark Side of Partying in Kenya: Prostitution in Nairobi. Alot has been said about this: the world's oldest profession and alot has been said about it in Kenya. But most people do not know...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
30K Views
Juzi ilikuwa siku ya vitabu duniani.Hivyo nafikiria mimi na wewe tutengeneze group letu la whatsapp la kusoma vitabu ambalo tutaliita "The Book Readers Forum[emoji432]." Group letu litakuwa na...
0 Reactions
4 Replies
1K Views
Hello, good morning, I am very involved in the Fintech industry, particularly in the US sector, with what I am telling you I also want to say that any information you have regarding everything...
1 Reactions
2 Replies
What was the best car you've ever driven? I'm curious, and in my case, it was Lamborghini Huracan.
0 Reactions
5 Replies
It is 1984. President Thomas Sankara moves to change his nation's name from the Republic of Upper Volta to Burkina Faso 24 years after freedom from French rule. This name change gives way to new...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
Alex Mutuku, an IT expert, who was earlier this year linked by police to the Safaricom fake credit scam and alleged hacking of the NIC Bank system, claimed that he wants to kill himself after he...
1 Reactions
1 Replies
4K Views
Someone just sent me this on my sms: "Thank you for calling Kenya,Kenya will take your call shortly. Did u know Kenya is located in east Africa where a wheelbarrow costs 109k,fb account opening...
0 Reactions
6 Replies
2K Views
Tanzania’s Simbu, Kenya’s Kitur win Mumbai Marathon MUMBAI, JAN 15: Tanzania’s Alphonce Simbu won the men’s elite full marathon event while Kenya’s Bornes Kitur bagged the women’s title at the...
1 Reactions
6 Replies
2K Views
Katika huu msimu wa sikukuu ungepeza kutalii nchi gani kati ya hizi 1.Tanzania 2.Kenya 3.Brazil
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
exclusive database of Tanzanian businesses we have an exclusive database of Tanzanian businesses, from Public and Private sectors. we can provide you with list of following database: A -...
1 Reactions
6 Replies
2K Views
Habari zenu wana jamvi! Mwenye kufahamu maana ya msemo " Leave For Nothing Die for Something" naomba ufafanuzi
0 Reactions
7 Replies
3K Views
Vipi mraaya na mayout wa JF, Kaa umekufia lugha hii yetu ya mtaa itabidi tuchapiane viserious juu yake. Mamwere wanengi wanabring pang'ang'a kuruka wakidai eti lingo ya sheng inafaa chochoro tu...
3 Reactions
81 Replies
20K Views
The real estate sector in Kochi is experiencing significant growth due to a substantial influx of investments from NRIs. These NRIs are attracted to the city because of the comfortable lifestyle...
1 Reactions
2 Replies
2K Views
Someone tell Kenyans about their bad habits For some Kenyans, social media is gold in its purest form, but being “outed” on that very platform is everyone’s nightmare. Photo/FILE By KAHENYA...
2 Reactions
10 Replies
2K Views
Someone Explain. How Did The Driver of This Lorry Get Out Sometime you see a picture and you’re left to wonder ‘What the Actual F#@*.’ Take for instance this truck accident in Nairobi. The lorry...
0 Reactions
7 Replies
2K Views
ANI UPDATED Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, on Monday, met her Bangladeshi counterpart Mustafa Kamal on the sidelines of the G20 Finance Minister and Central Bank Governors meeting in...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
Should I die, this is my will to the woman I love If ever I should not make it home, but instead make it “home”, here’s my will and testament for my wife …ILLUSTRATION/NGARI . By JOSAYA...
1 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
Shocking tale of Nairobi women who steal sperm from unsuspecting men By Tony Malesi and Anne Muiruri Updated Monday, November 17th 2014 at 16:49 GMT +3 Recently, three women were arrested...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
5K Views
Back
Top Bottom