The Lounge

Chit-Chat | General Chat | >> A place to chat about anything as long as it abides by the Forum Rules.
Here are the ten most beautiful East Coast female radio presenters.
6 Reactions
161 Replies
91K Views
Biashara ya mishkaki mitaa ya Mama Ngina Drive, Likoni Ferry, nasikia mateja washafanya mbwa kua dili afu wanawauzia watu eti ni mishkaki. Kudadeki! Msiseme sikuwahabarisha.
19 Reactions
151 Replies
94K Views
Adam Shafi's memoir blows fresh breath to Swahili literature Adam Shafi. His dexterity and mastery of Swahili language make him a wordsmith, imbuing his life story with unforgettable...
6 Reactions
39 Replies
19K Views
Three times a week, a group of commercial fishermen sails to sea from an old Mombasa port in Kenya. They head south in a small boat to the deep waters off Tanzania’s Pemba Island in search of...
6 Reactions
19 Replies
18K Views
600 years of Chinese bloodline in Lamu By Amos Kareithi More than 600 years ago, survivors of a Chinese shipwreck found their way to the shores of the Indian Ocean in Kenya. Although historians...
3 Reactions
31 Replies
25K Views
Travel 15 Things Kenyans Miss Most While Living Abroad You never know what you've got until it's gone. That saying takes a whole new meaning when one decides to search for greener pastures...
7 Reactions
14 Replies
17K Views
Young people are building Dandora's clean, green future By BITANGE NDEMO In Summary Charles had just come back from abroad and found that everybody complained but no one did anything...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
Maneno ya hekima huuponya moyo unaougua, hufariji waliovunjika na huwapa nguvu waliokata tamaa! Uzi huu ni maalumu kwa ajili ya maneno mbalimbali ya hekima “WISDOM CORNER” unaweza kushare...
1 Reactions
3 Replies
2K Views
Looks like the public transport is very good in Dar Es Salaam Tanzania. How is Kenya compared?
1 Reactions
4 Replies
2K Views
Does Kenya Really Have A Naija Music Problem? The story is often told about the mother cheetah who comes back home from the hunt to find her cubs have been trampled to death by elephants. Knowing...
3 Reactions
1 Replies
2K Views
Kenyan women in the Diaspora have a problem with Kenyan men. Romantic relationships between Kenyans in the US, for instance, are beset with untold challenges. The Nairobian spoke to a number of...
1 Reactions
132 Replies
26K Views
Why did you cut my sex toy, you devil? Kenyan mum asks her son on British TV By David Odongo Updated Friday, January 17th 2014 at 08:51 GMT +3 0 inShare The 47-year-old woman, who speaks with...
0 Reactions
16 Replies
7K Views
HOT DISCUSSION: ============== There is only one question which really matters: Why do bad things happen to good people? The misfortunes of good people are not only a problem to the people...
0 Reactions
18 Replies
5K Views
Okay this is bad, really bad. I mean absurd!!! In the end tutaambiwa everything causes cancer! Am crossing my fingers... Hebu soma hii research ujionee yanayoweza cause cancer =============...
1 Reactions
8 Replies
2K Views
Hello Guys, My Brother is Interested in doing a Bachelor of Arts Next year But he Wanted to know about Courses that he can major in. If Anybody knows about it then please Suggest me Guys...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
2K Views
Knowing where we come from is not a difficult thing or it is not impossible and we don't need to believe or have any theory. We don't need to be told where we come from only we need the way...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
Kenya: Somali and Mijikenda women make the most faithful wives according to data covering a 19-year period, with their chastity having been rewarded with low rates of HIV infections. On the...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
5K Views
Truth hurts. Your life is what you make out of it. You have to take the charge of your life. No one is going to fix you. If you're waiting for someone to heal your broken heart, you'll be waiting...
5 Reactions
5 Replies
1K Views
What Is It With Kenyan Ladies? Another Lady Sends Diamond A Seductive Dirty Clip Begging Him For Love (18+ Stuff) Wednesday, 28 January 2015 11:43 , Written by Edward Chweya [*=center]Share...
0 Reactions
13 Replies
5K Views
What actually makes people stay in their cars for long before entering the house?
2 Reactions
28 Replies
7K Views
Hi all - I am a researcher working on a project about why we Africans send money to our loved ones. I have not received responses from Kenyans and would greatly appreciate your feedback. If...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
2K Views
  • Redirect
1 Reactions
Replies
Views
Nina swali dogo kwa watu wanaotoka Kenya hasa Nairobi, au hata wale waliowahi kuishi huko! Nilikuwa Nairobi kwa muda kidogo lakini kilichonishangaza sijawahi kuona Makaburi (cemetery) kama ilivyo...
0 Reactions
11 Replies
3K Views
Come on guys, let's put aside our disparities and vote for this guy representing the entire east Africa in this competition
0 Reactions
11 Replies
2K Views
Juni 30, 2017 Watanzania zaidi ya 17,000 watatimiza miaka 40 tangia wavunjiwe ajira zao [abolition of office] na kulianza zimwi la "mafao sahihi" linaloendelea kuwatafuna mmoja mmoja! Serikali za...
1 Reactions
7 Replies
2K Views
Back
Top Bottom