The Lounge

Chit-Chat | General Chat | >> A place to chat about anything as long as it abides by the Forum Rules.
Travel 15 Things Kenyans Miss Most While Living Abroad You never know what you've got until it's gone. That saying takes a whole new meaning when one decides to search for greener pastures...
7 Reactions
14 Replies
17K Views
Three times a week, a group of commercial fishermen sails to sea from an old Mombasa port in Kenya. They head south in a small boat to the deep waters off Tanzania’s Pemba Island in search of...
6 Reactions
19 Replies
18K Views
600 years of Chinese bloodline in Lamu By Amos Kareithi More than 600 years ago, survivors of a Chinese shipwreck found their way to the shores of the Indian Ocean in Kenya. Although historians...
3 Reactions
31 Replies
25K Views
Adam Shafi's memoir blows fresh breath to Swahili literature Adam Shafi. His dexterity and mastery of Swahili language make him a wordsmith, imbuing his life story with unforgettable...
6 Reactions
39 Replies
19K Views
Biashara ya mishkaki mitaa ya Mama Ngina Drive, Likoni Ferry, nasikia mateja washafanya mbwa kua dili afu wanawauzia watu eti ni mishkaki. Kudadeki! Msiseme sikuwahabarisha.
19 Reactions
151 Replies
93K Views
Here are the ten most beautiful East Coast female radio presenters.
5 Reactions
161 Replies
91K Views
IN PICTURES: Christmas celebrations in Nairobi Daily Nation: Photo - Breaking News, Kenya, Africa, Politics, Business, Sports, Blogs, Photos, Videos
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
Cheats: Star Trek Fleet Command Latinum Hack Mod 2019 Check here >> mbr.tools/414oC ^^ Copy & Paste to access ^^ The day after the Star Trek Fleet Command hack declaration, Markus posted an...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
Katika huu msimu wa sikukuu ungepeza kutalii nchi gani kati ya hizi 1.Tanzania 2.Kenya 3.Brazil
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
Hi, Friends in Jamiiforums, I know there are a lot of you are talented! I was wondering if you are interested in writing and sharing your own story. It could be short stories, light novels, love...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
One-man band Joshua Kamau, known as "Krack Wizz", entertains onlookers at Kangemi market on the outskirts of Nairobi.
0 Reactions
0 Replies
4K Views
Should I die, this is my will to the woman I love If ever I should not make it home, but instead make it “home”, here’s my will and testament for my wife …ILLUSTRATION/NGARI . By JOSAYA...
1 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
Young people are building Dandora's clean, green future By BITANGE NDEMO In Summary Charles had just come back from abroad and found that everybody complained but no one did anything...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
It is 1984. President Thomas Sankara moves to change his nation's name from the Republic of Upper Volta to Burkina Faso 24 years after freedom from French rule. This name change gives way to new...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
Hilarious PHOTO – Robert Alai’s One Request While Behind Bars Twitter bigwig @Droid254 has cartoonized Robert Alai’s time behind bars yesterday. Apparently, he decided that he will have one...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
Highlighting Kenya’s Religious Pluralism by Painting Places of Worship Yellow by Claire Voon on September 15, 2016 BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir, a Hindu temple in Nairobi (all photos courtesy...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
1.Mutura: is a Kenyan delicacy resembling sausages, it is also what people in Nyeri used to call the late Education Minister the late Mutula Kilonzo. 2. To you, Mascara may be make up but to a...
1 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
After more than two years of research and development testing, EVP's oil-free claw vacuum pump series first product - 300 officially launched Oil free claw vacuum pump is an ideal solution for...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
Kenyan anger at top spouses' pay BBC News Online MPs say the salary of Prime Minister Odinga (l) should also support his wife Kenyans are outraged by a proposal to pay hefty salaries to...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
Kenyans love life on the fast lane and friends in high places Money, status and networks ‘are all that matter to most Kenyans'. Photo/FILE NATION MEDIA GROUP By NJOKI CHEGE...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
Did you intend to marry the cow, magistrate quips A casual labourer who engaged in an unnatural act with a neighbour's cow has been jailed for 14 years. Jackson Githaiga Kiruga, 35, was found...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
Hello everyone lets have some memories on de facts we had in school and on de reality world both animal and study ...i start that de de elephant .. African elephant can't jump.. meaning cant run...
2 Reactions
0 Replies
Jane mindlessly scrolled through her Instagram feed during a short break, laughing at a few memes when suddenly - her polite chuckle turned into a loud, audible gasp. There, staring back at her in...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
Wanajamii hope mko poa, ninauliza kama kuna yeyote mwenye taarifa juu ya kwanini ving'amuzi vya star times haviko hewani tangu janakwa sisi wakazi wa Mwanza. yaani hakuna hata channel moja...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
Body of diaspora woman exhumed over sh1M dowry By Murimi Mwangi Updated Saturday, February 8th 2014 at 09:38 GMT +3 0 inShare wmwangi@standardmedia.co.ke The death of a Kenyan woman in the US...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
.Srinagar: Celebrating women who are pioneers in their fields despite many odds and yet have consis sotently strived for perfection, Radio Mirchi 983, in collaboration with Directorate of Mission...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
Back
Top Bottom