Tanzania Politics Discussion Board

Lets analyze and have critical thinking discussions on Tanzanian Politics. ENGLISH ONLY

JF Prefixes:

If they have conditioned him to let all have access to education irrespective of pregnancies contrary to what he said and he has agred and surrendered, even the stigler's gorge project is soon...
0 Reactions
6 Replies
1K Views
Can someone give an honest answer why mainly Eastern African countries end up into Chinise banks (finance / loan sharks) for whatever project development they may have?
0 Reactions
2 Replies
This guide explores the arguments against democracy. Democracy is often viewed as a mandatory system for any civilized country, but there is a compelling case, drawing on economics, political...
2 Reactions
9 Replies
2K Views
EcoEnergy lodges $500m claim after govt revoked its land title WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 20 2017 A poster showing where a multi-biliion Bafgamoyo Sugar Project was to be implemented by the...
1 Reactions
13 Replies
2K Views
Son: "Dad, I have to do a special report for school. Can I ask you a question?" Father: "Sure son. What's the question?" Son: "What is Politics?" Father: "Well, let's take our home for an example...
1 Reactions
5 Replies
1K Views
Report in The Citizen By Beldina Nyakeke The Acacia North Mara Goldmine acting general manager has called for peace and harmony between the mine and the host community. Currently, the mine is...
2 Reactions
13 Replies
2K Views
The Company advises that a senior manager of its Tanzanian businesses, a Tanzanian national, has been arrested and charged today by the Tanzanian Prevention and Combating of Corruption Bureau...
3 Reactions
14 Replies
2K Views
Acacia Mining plc LSE:ACA (“Acacia” or the “Company”) Response to Today’s Media Reports in Tanzania The Company notes media reports in Tanzania today that a current and a former employee of its...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
I have a dream to form a strong political party. The party that will strongly challenge the ruling party. The party that will vehemently fight against corruption, injustice and all sorts of...
5 Reactions
47 Replies
9K Views
Power is sweet, it feels good to have power and command other people. I think we all agree with this. The struggles for power have been there since there was a nation. Always people have struggled...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
Tanzania's President John Magufuli has urged women to stop taking birth control pills, saying the country needs more people. "Women can now give up contraceptive methods," Mr Magufuli said...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
1K Views
THE decision by President John Magufuli to have a wall constructed around Mirerani mines has swiftly paid dividends, as the value of the gems has gone up from 800,000/- to 1.6million/- per gramme...
1 Reactions
8 Replies
4K Views
New details have emerged of the controversial transfer of Tanzania Telecommunications Company Limited (TTCL) shares to Celtel Tanzania (now Airtel Tanzania) as the board of the state-run telecoms...
1 Reactions
18 Replies
6K Views
Dar es Salaam. In 100 years, Dar es Salaam will be the world’s third largest city with a population of 73.7 million, according to the World Economic Forum. A study originally conducted by the...
1 Reactions
3 Replies
1K Views
The unknown men are not demons nor they are ghosts. But they are beings made by flesh and not by flames as demons were made. These are special men with particular trainings aimed at...
2 Reactions
6 Replies
2K Views
Who are the most evil humans in history that most people have never heard of? by Aabishkar Wagle ========= King Leopold II was the King of Belgium and dictator of Congo in 19th Century. At...
4 Reactions
19 Replies
5K Views
JOHANNESBURG – During a recent phone call with a Tanzanian journalist and human rights activist whom I know well, many of my questions were met with uncharacteristic silence. My friend is bold...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
If we won't opt a national consensus approach to achieve our developmental goals & plans, we might be deceiving our people.
1 Reactions
2 Replies
Những Điều Lưu Ý Về Độ Dài Bài Viết Và Mật Độ Từ Khóa Trong SEO Như bạn đã biết, content trong SEO đóng một vai trò rất quan trọng, quyết định đến sự thành bại của một chiến lược SEO, ảnh hưởng...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
1K Views
A senior leader of a Tanzanian opposition party has been arrested for insulting President John Magufuli. He’s the latest in a line of several citizens and politicians who have been detained on...
0 Reactions
3 Replies
2K Views
Back
Top Bottom