Tanzania Politics Discussion Board

Lets analyze and have critical thinking discussions on Tanzanian Politics. ENGLISH ONLY
The speech of Madam president today has given new hope of abiding to the rule of law and good governance which activists were clamouring for years. We are beginning to see commitment to the rule...
52 Reactions
10K Replies
377K Views
The belief that the presidential transition to Tanzania’s very first woman was a smooth transition after President Magufuli died is declared to not be as peaceful as it was observed in 2021. Under...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
Introduction The Controller and Auditor General (CAG) plays a crucial role in safeguarding public funds in Tanzania, operating within the constitutional framework. The annual CAG report is a...
0 Reactions
4 Replies
Madam Speaker, There comes a time when doing the right thing not only is the best option but is the only option. When such a time comes then those called to do the right thing ought to do the...
68 Reactions
113 Replies
7K Views
Happy holy month of Ramadan
1 Reactions
0 Replies
It's been 58 yrs. now Tanganyika have taken away the indepence of our country Zanzibar. We got our indepence from Britain and became a member of the United Nations. Kenya also became a member of...
5 Reactions
58 Replies
2K Views
Mwanamke Initiatives Foundation (MIF), in partnership with Equity Group Foundation (EGF) Equity Bank Tanzania and ORXY, on 6th March 2024, has launched the "UPISHI SALAMA Project" with the slogan...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
Hello wadau, I am currently residing abroad and find myself in need of assistance regarding an issue that falls under the the Minister of Foreign Affairs, January Makamba. Therefore, I am kindly...
1 Reactions
1 Replies
Once again it’s on. Election fever is here. The presidential candidates from the ‘main’ parties have all been nominated. The trepidation, mostly from the opposition camp, is palpable. Political...
1 Reactions
2 Replies
A typical American city’s water test report discloses alarming levels of uranium, cadmium, lead, arsenic, nitrosodimethylamine, boron, aluminum, chlorine and fluoride. Moreover, an Obama-era...
1 Reactions
16 Replies
1K Views
A Library Burned to the Ground! - Mpembenwe (Kibiti MP) His excellence, Hon. Ali Hassani Mwinyi (99), retired second regime, President of the United Republic of Tanzania peacefully passed away on...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
Straight to the point There has been several claims laid out in many posts and threads herein, claiming "Many people died" During the resettlement of citizens- "Walikufa raia wengi sana wakati...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
There has been a shift in our way of Thinking we use to think we can became self reliant and do all what needs doing.., of-course nothing wrong with assistance here and there....; Now our...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
Victims of the blast at Gaza Hospital that killed more than 500, as settler colonial Israelites try to eliminate Palestinians The Palestine-Israel struggle, which is now at its peak, as the...
1 Reactions
16 Replies
I could write a listicle about all the foolish ideas this guy has come up with since he became the "Governor" of Dar-Es-Salaam. But I'm not going to do that here. Instead, I'll go straight to his...
38 Reactions
83 Replies
9K Views
MP (Kibiti) Twaha Mpembenwe: The Unsung Hero (Samia Suluhu Hassan) I am humbly writing you to heartily congratulate and appreciate on the resounding sustainable administrative revolution...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
“Unveiling the Struggle for Justice in the Face of Political Influence” Introduction In recent times, the public hearings led by Makonda have brought to light a troubling reality, a growing sense...
0 Reactions
3 Replies
Jpm was the worst president ever seen in this universe. How can one be everything. He paralysed the judiciary, parliament and all decisions were vested on him. He banned all political rallies as...
9 Reactions
75 Replies
2K Views
Do you think what would Uganda look today if UN didn't abort its secret plan to naturalize Israelis in Uganda? Uganda would have been a country for both Ugandans and Israelis. When Amin...
2 Reactions
27 Replies
1K Views
Tanzania's defense force (TPDF) has deployed battalions to Goma as part of the SAMI (SADC Mission) to restore peace in the eastern DRC. Tz didn't join Uganda and Kenya under EACRF, a mission that...
5 Reactions
18 Replies
1K Views
Back
Top Bottom