Great Thinkers

JF's Great Thinkers' home | If you want to be enrolled, contact us

JF Prefixes:

With the electricity crisis ever worsening and the budget of the Ministry of Energy and Minerals having been withdrawn amid allegations of attempted corruption of MPs, more and more people are...
13 Reactions
23 Replies
6K Views
Harrison Mwakyembe, by then a putative cabinet deputy minister in the ministry of works, had on a number of occasions purported that he was a victim of deliberate poisoning engineered by his...
12 Reactions
14 Replies
5K Views
The Prof. Mark Mwandosya political remark that pegged CCM presidential hopes in 2015 on the unsteady hands of House Speaker Anne Makinda is a brutal acknowledgement that CCM current stack of...
3 Reactions
1 Replies
3K Views
As much as I would like to appease Dr. Slaa's fanatical base that he is heading to Ikulu comes 2015 but the truth ought to be told much earlier …that they are merely pegging their...
20 Reactions
133 Replies
13K Views
Kwa nini members wengi wanajadili sana maswala ya Rwanda, Burundi, Kenya, Somalia kuliko mambo yanayowahusu hususan yanayotokea ndani ya Tanzania? Pamoja na kuwa member wa hii forum kwa muda...
5 Reactions
18 Replies
6K Views
I rarely contribute on threads whose prime reason is discussing someone, but this got me! This is purely flawed phylosophy and logic. Who said that Nyerere was not predictable on matters of...
0 Reactions
177 Replies
32K Views
Why did Americans want a weak federal government? Answer, What were the positive and negative consequences of a weak national government? First of all, the states did not originally intend to...
0 Reactions
8 Replies
34K Views
Babu Seya and his son-Papii Kocha- have been hitting the concrete wall in their futile attempt to pluck themselves out of a legal dragnet they have found themselves ensnared in for reasons which...
4 Reactions
1 Replies
4K Views
Waungwana, Ni nani na ni misingi gani ya utashi iliyojijenga kwenye akili za Julius Kambarage wa Nyerere kutuletea Ujamaa na Kujitegemea na hata Azimio la Arusha? Wengi tunadhania kuwa ni...
6 Reactions
491 Replies
62K Views
What makes us Tanzanians? Is it the certificate? Is it because of our parents citizenship? Is it the language we speak or the color of our skin? Are we barely inhabitants or actually...
0 Reactions
5 Replies
2K Views
Some few months ago (In April to be precise) I wrote this thread: https://www.jamiiforums.com/hoja-nzito/125963-on-the-brink-what-is-troubling-tanzanian-economy.html In it I asked these...
8 Reactions
106 Replies
11K Views
We must always remember this truth, we must always let this truth sink deep in our consciousness; We will build our nation according to our own thinking, it depend on standard of our thoughts...
22 Reactions
0 Replies
3K Views
WE CAN NOT CONQUER OUR POVERTY WITH THE MEAN SPIRIT AND DULL MINDS Taifa lolote lile litaendelea tu pale litakapo tambua umuhimu wa elimu na kuwekeza huko kwa kiwango kikubwa na litakapojitambua...
4 Reactions
2 Replies
2K Views
I am impressed by the way Ethiopia has chosen to organize their whole investment strategy. According to the advisor to the State Minister for Industry, knowing that they are number one in Africa...
4 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
Wana JF, Nikiwa nimesomea Uhandisi ujenzi wa barabara ingawa sipo kwenye ujenzi tena, nimelipokea kwa furaha sana tangazo la serikali kuwa hatimaye wanahamishia DODOMA Makao Makuu ya taifa la...
46 Reactions
64 Replies
44K Views
Habari Wana JF, Nimesukumwa Kuweka mawazo Yangu na kukusanya muongozo wa kumbukumbu ili iwe rahisi kupima ushindi haswa kwa watakaochaguliwa kutuwakilisha Bungeni. Bunge limekuwa likilaumiwa kuwa...
10 Reactions
8 Replies
5K Views
TLDR; Watumishi wasio na vyeti vya ufaulu kidato cha nne, na hawajadanganya sifa zao, wengine wana sifa zilizozidi au zilizo sawa na cheti cha kidato cha nne kutokana na uzoefu na mafunzo mengine...
24 Reactions
0 Replies
12K Views
Maendeleo yetu kama taifa yanategemea sana ni kiasi gani watu wetu wameelimika pasipo elimu hakuna maendeleo ya maana tutakayofanya. Ili twende mbele kama taifa ni lazima tuwe na watu...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
2K Views
Matokeo ya kidato cha nne yameacha kujadiliwa, kama kawaida waandishi wameripoti bila kwenda kiundani zaidi kusema matokeo haya yana maanisha nini kwa jamii. Hata hivyo kuna mtu ndani ya JF...
1 Reactions
0 Replies
Back
Top Bottom