Zitto Kabwe: Say NO to Posho

EMT

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2010
Last week I attended four meetings in Kigoma in my capacity (and as part of my job, which people elected me to do) as MP of Kigoma Kaskazini. I attended meetings at the Constituency Development Fund Committee, District Council, Road Board and Regional Consultative (RCC). In all of these meetings participants are ‘entitled' to receive posho (sitting allowance). This is how to say NO to posho and stand by it:

say-no-to-sitting-allowance.jpg

In keeping with my stand I said NO to the posho. However, I signed for it and took it - in order then to go round the technicality of returning back the posho to the Government to show that my statement is not just rhetoric but action. We have to walk the talk. Above photo illustrates the receipt showing the payment I made back to the Government for the Road Board meeting. Let's cut down on unnecessary expenditure and direct this money to our development budget to spur development and growth.

TUNAWEZA!

http://zittokabwe.wordpress.com/2011/10/10/say-no-to-posho/

jamani waziri wenu anavyojiita mtoto wa mkulima si alisema muwe mnazichukua alafu mnawagawia watu ambao wanakua nje wanawasubiri mtoke kwenyemikutano?waziri alitoa maelekezo mazuri tu kua muache unafiki na hizo hela ndogo kwani hata nyie wapinzani mnazimezea mate.
Thus umesema in avoing technicalities umesain na kuzirudisha serikalini.
sasa hapo kwenye risiti ya serikali naona umelipia sitting allowance road board mie nadhani ungeaandikiwa kama waziri alivyopendekeza may be malipo kwa waomba posho

EMT,
Heshima mbele, mkuu mbona wanitisha! umeweza vipi kuzipata stakabadhi hizi..
Bob

Watanzania wenye nia wameongezeka na zile siri za kijinga zinapungua

subiri ya wizara ya afya yatakuja kama mmpenda nchi mmoja aliyeahidi kuyalipua ya suti za nane-nane wakati madaktari wanakosa ada ataamua kuvunja ukimya

I will vote for Zitto even if I am not a supporter of Chadema nor CCM.

Zitto is a politician of my calibre (liberalist) and that attitude of independent thinking and having a stand on what you believe in even if it appears to be unpopular to many of us but it is in the interest of the nation. Good one mkuu tuko pamoja.

Zitto is a politician of my calibre (liberalist) and that attitude of independent thinking and having a stand on what you believe in even if it appears to be unpopular to many of us but it is in the interest of the nation. Good one mkuu tuko pamoja.
Haaa! haaa! sound like a soccer fan, For Ronaldo but against Madrid under Morinho - Problem is he can't win alone!

Namfagilia sana Zitto, lakini hilo la kusema attitude of Independent thinking ndio tatizo kubwa..We all stand for what we believe lakini lazima liwe ktk msahafu. Huwezi kuwa Muislaam kama hufuati Kuran, au Mkristu kama hufuati Biblia na itakuwa vigumu zaidi kuhubiri watu wakakuamini nje ya imani wanazozifahamu hata kama uko sawa...Sana sana watakushangaa kuona mtu kama wewe huna imani na dini.

Last week I attended four meetings in Kigoma in my capacity (and as part of my job, which people elected me to do) as MP of Kigoma Kaskazini. I attended meetings at the Constituency Development Fund Committee, District Council, Road Board and Regional Consultative (RCC). In all of these meetings participants are ‘entitled' to receive posho (sitting allowance). This is how to say NO to posho and stand by it:

In keeping with my stand I said NO to the posho. However, I signed for it and took it - in order then to go round the technicality of returning back the posho to the Government to show that my statement is not just rhetoric but action. We have to walk the talk. Above photo illustrates the receipt showing the payment I made back to the Government for the Road Board meeting. Let's cut down on unnecessary expenditure and direct this money to our development budget to spur development and growth.

TUNAWEZA!
It is not popular but its healthy. Big up Zitto.

mkuu niyo 60,000 ndio pekee???au unamtetea kwa ile sired inayoendelea hapa ya kumshutumu???tehehehehe

Hivi anachotafuta zk ni nini? Cheap popularity for 2015 presidential candidancy au The Tanzanian lost patriotic spirit? Nadhani ni vyote.

Last week I attended four meetings in Kigoma in my capacity (and as part of my job, which people elected me to do) as MP of Kigoma Kaskazini. I attended meetings at the Constituency Development Fund Committee, District Council, Road Board and Regional Consultative (RCC). In all of these meetings participants are ‘entitled’ to receive posho (sitting allowance). This is how to say NO to posho and stand by it:

In keeping with my stand I said NO to the posho. However, I signed for it and took it - in order then to go round the technicality of returning back the posho to the Government to show that my statement is not just rhetoric but action. We have to walk the talk. Above photo illustrates the receipt showing the payment I made back to the Government for the Road Board meeting. Let’s cut down on unnecessary expenditure and direct this money to our development budget to spur development and growth.

TUNAWEZA!

Mh huyu kwa usanii si muwezi, katika dowans anatetea walipwe, ila wasilipwe na Tanesco, walipwe na serikali as if Tanesco na serikali havihusiani. Huku kwenye posho anatuonyesha risiti ya serikali ya 50 tau. Ukimuuliza atakuambia anazui matumizi mabaya ya kodi za wananchi kazi waTZ tunayo, cheap political popularity inatafutwa kwa udi na uvumba.

jamaa mshamba sana halafu anapenda kusifiwa na kuwa juu,muda wake utafika atatoweka kwenye ulimwengu wa siasa,anaungwa mkono na vigeugeu wenzake kama huyu aliyeleta mada
Hivi Mbowe huwa anarudisha posho za vikao?... swali tu mkuu.

12 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom