Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Zilipendwa.. Jikumbushe ucheke kidogo.

Discussion in 'Jokes/Utani + Udaku/Gossips' started by TheChoji, Apr 4, 2011.

1. TheChoji

TheChoji JF-Expert Member

Apr 4, 2011
    Two young engineers applied for a single position at a computer company. They both had the same qualifications. In order to determine which individual to hire, the applicants were asked to take a test by the department manager.
    Upon completion of the test, both men had each missed only one of the questions. The manager went to the first applicant and said, ''Thank you for your interest, but we've decided to give the job to the other applicant.''
    "And why would you be doing that? We both got nine questions correct," asked the rejected applicant.

"We have based our decision not on the correct answers, but on the question you missed," said the department manager.

"And just how would one incorrect answer be better than the other?" the rejected applicant inquired.

''Simple,'' said the department manager, ''Your fellow applicant put down on question #5, ''I don't know.'' You put down, ''Neither do I.'''

A boss tells his new employee, "I'll give you 8 bucks an hour starting today and in three months, I'll raise it to 10 bucks an hour. So when would you like to start?''

''In 3 months.''

A woman was complaining to the neighbor that her husband always came home late, no matter how she tried to stop him.

"Take my advice," said the neighbor, "and do what I did. Once my husband came home at three o'clock in the morning, and from my bed, I called out, 'Is that you, Jim?' And that cured him."

"Cured him!" asked the woman, "but how?"

The neighbor said, "You see, his name is Bill."

A man staggers into an emergency room with two black eyes and a five iron wrapped tightly around his throat.

Naturally the doctor asks him what happened. "Well, it was like this," said the man. "I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife when she sliced her ball into a pasture of cows.

"We went to look for it and while I was rooting around, I noticed one of the cows had something white at its rear end.

"I walked over and lifted up the tail and sure enough, there was my wife's golf ball -- stuck right in the middle of the cow's butt. That's when I made my mistake."

"What did you do?" asks the doctor.

"Well, I lifted the tail and yelled to my wife, 'Hey, this looks like yours!'"

2. Good Guy

Good Guy JF-Expert Member

Apr 4, 2011
    Dah jamaa wa ng'ombe huyo noma,ana bahati hajafa.hahaha
  3. Eeka Mangi

Eeka Mangi JF-Expert Member

Apr 4, 2011
    OK so mama naye alikuwa na jamaa anaitwa Jim! Kumbe mwenye nyumba anaitwa Bill. So ikabidi atulie home ili Jim asije tena ama nimekosea?
  4. Jaluo_Nyeupe

Jaluo_Nyeupe JF-Expert Member

Apr 4, 2011
    yaani ya wife kama ya ng'ombe? kweli alistahili kichapo.