Zawadi yangu kwa wana chit chati

Ruhazwe JR

JF-Expert Member
Jan 31, 2011
Ningependa nitoe Tips hizi hasa kwa Bishanga , CUTE , Judgement sweetlady charmingladyMadame B 'junior .Cux na wengine wote ambao sitaweza kuwataja.

Follow these tips to help your apology go better:

1. Wait for the right time to apologize. Time will help put some distance between the hurt of whatever you did and your apology. Don't wait too long though, because then you'll have another reason to apologize.

2. Be sincere. Make your message sound like you are really sorry. Start it with "I feel" and admit what you did. Then, when you give the I'm sorry card, make sure the look on your face says you are sorry.
3. Don't expect forgiveness right away. If you apologize and the person can't forgive you right away, don't push for forgiveness. Forgiveness is something they can give, but not something you can demand. Sometimes it takes time, so give the person some space if you aren't reconciled right away.
4. Don't do the same thing again.

An apology is totally useless when you do the same thing to hurt the person again. You've heard the saying, "Actions speak louder than words." Make sure your actions don't erase what you've said.

UPDATES
The most powerful action in reputation preservation, recovery and rehabilitation is to apologize. If you want or need forgiveness, you'll need to apologize. If you want to inoculate yourself or organization against litigation, apologize. If you want to detoxify an adversarial situation and dramatically reduce contentiousness, apologize. If you want to neutralize and dramatically diminish chatter, bloviating, bellyaching, needless, mindless media coverage, apologize.
Nawasilisha

Last edited by a moderator:
Dah hawa ni Wahanga wa Vibuti eeeeeh?

Erickb52 Hii ni kwako pia,unakumbuka niliwahi kukesha nasuluhisha ugomvi wewe na mwanandani wako siku ile zinduna tv ilivyokuumbua?ulikua mpole na ukawa unatia huruma sana...umesahau?

Come huku Ruhazwe JR,
Nna zawadi yako,
tatizo ni mali isiyohamishika.

mambo vip... Madame B a.k.a Mama fanyavyovyote...hujambo?...hiyo zawadi mmmm?hapana ilinishinda...aifunikwi,ipo waz mda wote,alafu si private ni public.mi nataka zawadi ambayo ni V.I.P na private,lakn hiyo hapana

mambo vip... Madame B a.k.a Mama fanyavyovyote...hujambo?...hiyo zawadi mmmm?hapana ilinishinda...aifunikwi,ipo waz mda wote,alafu si private ni public.mi nataka zawadi ambayo ni V.I.P na private,lakn hiyo hapana

Ruhazwe JR,
sitaki kuamini...!!!

Yale ya Joyce umemaliza juu juu,

Ghafla umelianzisha jingine.

NO COMMENT!!!!

Ila chunguza kwanza post zako.

Ningependa nitoe Tips hizi hasa kwa Bishanga , CUTE , Judgement sweetlady charmingladyMadame B 'junior .Cux na wDon't wait too long though, because then you'll have another reason to apologize.

2. Be sincere. Make your message sound like you are really sorry. Start it with "I feel" and admit what you did. Then, when you give the I'm sorry card, make sure the look on your face says you are sorry.

[*]
[/LIST]
3. Don't expect forgiveness right away. If you apologize and the person can't forgive you right away, don't push for forgiveness.
[*]
[/LIST]
4. Don't do the same thing again. [/U]

An apology is totally useless when you do the same thing to hurt the person again. You've heard the saying, "Actions speak louder than words." Make sure your actions don't erase what you've said.

Nawasilisha

We Ruhazwe,ushamwomba msamaha CUTE kwa kumkera juzi?