Zaidi ya watanzania 100 wafariki Mererani

mnataka kusema kazi ya Mungu ina makosa? lililopangwa kutokea litatokea.

asante.

Mimi siamini katika mungu at all, mungu ni idea tunayoitumia kulundika kila kitu ambacho hatukielewi. Soma juu hapo.

Hata ukiongelea mungu as euphemism ya the inevitability ya failure in systems, kwamba man cannot create perfect systems, utakuta hata hatujajitahidi kutengeneza systems zilizo na standards, let alone perfect.

Kwa hiyo kusema "kazi ya mungu haina makosa" ni kauli za kujifariji tu.

Mimi siamini katika mungu at all, mungu ni idea tunayoitumia kulundika kila kitu ambacho hatukielewi. Soma juu hapo.

Hata ukiongelea mungu as euphemism ya the inevitability ya failure in systems, kwamba man cannot create perfect systems, utakuta hata hatujajitahidi kutengeneza systems zilizo na standards, let alone perfect.

Kwa hiyo kusema "kazi ya mungu haina makosa" ni kauli za kujifariji tu.

How did you arrive at the conclusion that Mungu ni "idea"?

Mke wako au demu wako (if you have one) ninaweza nikamfikiria lakini haina maana yeye ni "idea"...she is a person...how do you explain that?

I was merely answering your question, which was how did I arrive at the conclusion that god is an idea.

Mind you, to ask "how did you arrive that god is an idea" is a different question from asking "how did you arrive at the conclusion that god is only an idea"

it seems you wanted to ask "only an idea" but failed to phrase the question.

It was not my intention to hijack the thread, but since you asked

God, at least in the Judeo-Christian tradition, where he is supposed to be omnipotent, omniscious and omnipresent and also so benevolent so as to give humans free will, fails a test of logic due to the logical incompatibility of an all knowing all powerful god knowing the future and at the same time not influencing it as in the case of according human freewill.

So because of this incompatibility.

Either god knows all, including the future, but humans do not have freewill

Or

Humans have freewill, but god does not know the future

That is if you think inside the god box.

If you venture further to investigate the history and evolution of the god idea carefully you will find out that god is a fabrication.

Man made a man-made god who made man, god who made man made man mad.

Wakuu Rufiji, Susuviri, na Pundint,

Heshima mbele na nimewasikia, naomba kuuliza tena, hivi kweli sheria ikifuatwa inavyotakiwa huko kwenye migodi ya wazawa kuna hata mmoja utakaobaki wazi? Sasa what that will do kwa ajira za wananchi wanyonge?

Maana wakuu mkumbuke kuwa hii ni bongo, sio majuu, mimi ninaaamini ukiamua kufuata sheria hasa za kila sekta, huenda itabidi ku-close bongo nzima sasa itakuwaje?

I was merely answering your question, which was how did I arrive at the conclusion that god is an idea.

Mind you, to ask "how did you arrive that god is an idea" is a different question from asking "how did you arrive at the conclusion that god is only an idea"

it seems you wanted to ask "only an idea" but failed to phrase the question.

It was not my intention to hijack the thread, but since you asked

God, at least in the Judeo-Christian tradition, where he is supposed to be omnipotent, omniscious and omnipresent and also so benevolent so as to give humans free will, fails a test of logic due to the logical incompatibility of an all knowing all powerful god knowing the future and at the same time not influencing it as in the case of according human freewill.

So because of this incompatibility.

Either god knows all, including the future, but humans do not have freewill

Or

Humans have freewill, but god does not know the future

That is if you think inside the god box.

If you venture further to investigate the history and evolution of the god idea carefully you will find out that god is a fabrication.

Man made a man-made god who made man, god who made man made man mad.

Oh so now you claim to have clairvoyance power and tell what I wanted to ask...

What you think I wanted to ask is just not!

No clairvoyant powers,

I just thought you smarter than you are saying you are.

Forgive my oversight.

Heshima mbele na nimewasikia, naomba kuuliza tena, hivi kweli sheria ikifuatwa inavyotakiwa huko kwenye migodi ya wazawa kuna hata mmoja utakaobaki wazi? Sasa what that will do kwa ajira za wananchi wanyonge?

Maana wakuu mkumbuke kuwa hii ni bongo, sio majuu, mimi ninaaamini ukiamua kufuata sheria hasa za kila sekta, huenda itabidi ku-close bongo nzima sasa itakuwaje?

I feel you FMES,

Hatuna haja ya kuwa anal about it.The thing is mimi sijaona hata simple and gradual steps ku address matatizo.

I understand Rome was not built in a day, but it was also not built by neglect.

No clairvoyant powers,

Forgive my oversight.

When did I say I was smarter? and what are you trying to insinuate here....that I'm not as smart as I think I am and that you are smarter than me and everybody?

When did I say I was smarter? and what are you trying to insinuate here....that I'm not as smart as I think I am and that you are smarter than me and everybody?

No clairvoyant powers,

Forgive my oversight.

I see you are pulling stuff out of thin air.

Who is insinuating now? You who say that I said you said you were smarter (the word I used was thought, quoted above, perhaps you may be able to discern the difference?)

As for me trying to insinuate that you are not as smart as you think (I actually said I thought you were smarter than what you said you were, but I might as well be speaking Klingon or some extinct ancient Greek!), and that I am smarter than you all I have to say is baseless accusation formed from inferiority complex have a way of exposing the unknowns.

Thank you for that revelation.

I see you are pulling stuff out of thin air.

Who is insinuating now? You who say that I said you said you were smarter (the word I used was thought, quoted above, perhaps you may be able to discern the difference?)

As for me trying to insinuate that you are not as smarter as you think (I actually said I thought you were smarter than what you said you were, but I might as well be speaking Klingon or some extinct ancient Greek!), and that I am smarter than you all I have to say is baseless accusation formed from inferiority complex have a way of exposing the unknowns.

Thank you for that revelation.

Listen trick...you said you thought I was smarter than I "said" I was...when/ where did I say I was smarter? This is what you said.."I just thought you smarter than you are saying you are."

Yeah I have inferiority complex...now what..

I won't even give you the satisfaction of stooping to your level.

I refuse to further derail the thread.

Siwezi kusema lolote kuhusu alichosema Kikwete Arusha kwa sababu sijui alisema nini. Jarida moja limeripoti Mkuu wa Wilaya kazomewa kwa kuja na Shangingi badala ya mashine eneo la tukio. Lingine limeandika Kikwete kapigiwa makofi kwa hotuba yake ya 'Mungu kapanga.' Ni nini zaidi Kikwete alisema kuhusu usalama migodini alipoagiza uchunguzi ufanyike, sijui. Magazeti yetu uchwara hayajasema!

Nilicho na uhakika nacho 100% ni hiki: chochote alichosema kimegawanya wanamaoni humu mpaka wakatukanana akili. Kikwete katutenganisha kwa hiyo ataendelea kututawala bila mushkeli. Mkimletea kokolo kuhusu utendaji wake, ni Mungu kapanga! Kikwete 2010!

Watu eeeeeeeeh!

Siwezi kusema lolote kuhusu alichosema Kikwete Arusha kwa sababu sijui alisema nini. Jarida moja limeripoti Mkuu wa Wilaya kazomewa kwa kuja na Shangingi badala ya mashine eneo la tukio. Lingine limeandika Kikwete kapigiwa makofi kwa hotuba yake ya 'Mungu kapanga.' Ni nini zaidi Kikwete alisema kuhusu usalama migodini alipoagiza uchunguzi ufanyike, sijui. Magazeti yetu uchwara hayajasema!

Nilicho na uhakika nacho 100% ni hiki: chochote alichosema kimegawanya wanamaoni humu mpaka wakatukanana akili. Kikwete katutenganisha kwa hiyo ataendelea kututawala bila mushkeli. Mkimletea kokolo kuhusu utendaji wake, ni Mungu kapanga! Kikwete 2010!

Watu eeeeeeeeh!

Kikwete alipigiwa makofi baada ya kuwaambia wana apolo kuwa machimbo yatafunguliwa mara uchunguzi ukikamilika hasa baada ya kutolewa ripoti ambayo itatolewa kesho. Halafu pia kumbuka tuna utamaduni wa makofi..

Kwa wale spinners who can't wait for any tragedy to blame it on the government...

China coal mine accident kills 14: report

Posted Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:12pm AEDT
An accident in a south-western China coal mine has killed 14 people, state media reports, in the latest tragedy to hit the country's notoriously deadly coal mining industry.

Four other people were injured by Friday's "gas outburst" in the mine near the city of Zhaotong in Yunnan Province, Xinhua news agency reported, quoting local sources.

The report did not explain what a "gas outburst" was, but China's mines are frequently hit by incidents in which miners choke to death on dangerous gases or in gas explosions.
The report said the death toll was not expected to grow.

Nearly 3,800 lives were lost in Chinese coal mines last year, down 20 per cent from the year before, according to government figures.

However, many independent labour groups suspect the actual death toll is much higher, saying many accidents are covered up to prevent costly shutdowns and legal action.

Kwa hali hiyo tuwaache tu waangamie kwa sababu ndiyo uwezo wetu? Hawa mabwana wanaojiita maaskofu wakipata na wengine kukodi ndege za kutalii watashindwa kuweka vitu basic vya kiusalama? Ukiangalia picha za hao maapolo wengine waku pekupeku, wamefunga tochi kichwani na kadhalika. Kuna vitu basic vya uslama wa uhai na hivi havikwepeki. Uwezo upo,Mkuu, lakini kwa vile maisha ya watu hayana gharama kwa anayenyonywa na anayenyonya, tutaendelea kutumia visingizio kama hivi kila patakapotokea maafa! Na yataendelea kutokea.

nyani ngabu umekuwa kama mlevi wa "mbuksa" siku hizi, kila siku unaanzisha majigomvi na watu........loh, hivi una beef na watu wangapi humu forums!!??? slow down baby boy, unatolea mimacho nno vitu ndogo ndogo!!

bwahahahahahahaha, usinune dogo, kwani nilikuwa nakwambia ukweli tu kidogo!! ache hiyo 'tauzan mentality'......eazy now!!.

Whatchu talkn' 'bout Willis...?
Wewe mshikaji wangu unanifurahisha sana....I'm glad you are my friend....

Back
Top Bottom