Your best pick up line from your favorite rapper.

MSAGA SUMU

JF-Expert Member
May 25, 2015
Rappers hawa majamaa huwa ni magenius,ukiachana na wao kuwadegrade wanawake (baadhi yao,japo baadhi ya wasichana wanapenda) lkn pia wana upande mwingine,yaani wakiamua kuwa romantic hawa wazeia huwa wako poa balaa.

Mdau ni punch gani na kutoka kwa rapper yupi yaani ukimwambia mtoto wa kike,lazima mtoto aseme jamaa huko deep balaa.?

Mrembo ni mstari gani kutoka kwa rapper yupi ukiusikia yaani beki huwa hazikabi? J Cole - In the morning (do u smoke weed?,dont be ashamed,it aint nothng,I used to blow trees gettng lifted,I quit but shit I might get high with u)

Kukariri mistari ya mziki ndio jambo nililoshindwa katika maisha yangu. Huwa nashangaa watu wanweza vip. Itakuwa ndo sababu pia sina mistari :D

Mkuu Bavaria wewe huwa unaweza vip?

Ukiwa nami everyday is a holiday,ka nimeota one day nakufuata wewe

Sema matraffic kibao niko highway, and i know one day ntakua na wewe

Everyday by gosby

She said he don't hold her down right »

Some day she'll be done with him
I say there's 7 days in the week, some day ain't one of them

You gotta know your worth, baby, don't give 'em no discount »

She said he don't hold her down right »

Some day she'll be done with him
I say there's 7 days in the week, some day ain't one of them

You gotta know your worth, baby, don't give 'em no discount »
It's an us versus y'all thing, we a small gang
Just the two of us, baby, but we all bang
Bang, bang, bang like what set you claim
And when they asked me that, baby, you know I said your name

You off the planet, wherever you at you stand out/ plus you specializing in freaking your man out/ put it all in one pot, let's see if it pan out/ stick your hand out, I got it all planned out/ laying out the way, I set the day to wed on/ coz you got your head on, you my queen from here on/ looking like lady Revlon, with all red on/...

Long live Allah.