Youcam 4 inanisumbuaa

marregal

May 8, 2011
when ever i try to use or install it, my antivirus security declares it is a virus, its getting on ma nerves coz i try other ways i get stuckk,,, assistance please....:A S embarassed:

jaribu kuDeactivate Anti-virus then fanya installation tena,,hop' utafanikiwa',,,,,,,:eyebrows:

when ever i try to use or install it, my antivirus security declares it is a virus, its getting on ma nerves coz i try other ways i get stuckk,,, assistance please....:A S embarassed:

did you download it? i mean is it official ama ya kudownload ki ujanja?i guec could be a real virus inside it!!

its such a risky act to perform,,, the lap can be corrupted for real and will be a loss......:focus:

ya kudownload offical kabisaa, nikilazimisha kuinstall, nahisi ntaua motherboard and other components

ya kudownload offical kabisaa, nikilazimisha kuinstall, nahisi ntaua motherboard and other components

iam really sorry about it, but mimi natumia youcam 4 fresh on my llaptop, it has no problem at all and its working perfectly with no virus inside,
Iam using E set smart security as for my defence against virusess

White kind of antivirus are you using? Probably some antivirus software may detect a program that it contains virus by a mistake due to the code of virus definition in your antivirus software. So dont panic its just a normal thing to happen. I would advice you to uninstall it the cyberlink youcam 4 and install it again while your antivirus is deactivated and install it again. I assure you that your computer will function normally. If the problem persist pls contact me immediately so that i can help you. If you are from Arusha I can come to you place to fix your problem