You will pay heavily for telling lies

WomanOfSubstance

JF-Expert Member
May 30, 2008
Shikongo and Maria got married. Shikongo was a "man about town," so to speak, but Maria was very naive and uninformed about the birds and the*bees.
On their wedding night Shikongo undressed, Maria said, "Oh Shikongo, what is that between your legs?" Shikongo, being a quick thinker, said, "Maria, I am the only man in the world with one of these." And, then, he proceeded to show her what it was for, and Maria was happy.
The next*morning Shikongo went off to work as usual. When he returned home that evening, Maria was on the front porch obviously upset about something."Shikongo, you told me that you were the only man in the world with one of those, and I saw Paulus the gardener changing his clothes behind the shed, and he had one too."

Thinking fast, Shikongo said, "Oh, Maria, Paulus is my best friend. I had two of them so I gave him one. He is the only other man in the world with one of those. "Maria being very stupid accepted his answer and they did their thing again that night. Shikongo went off to work, again, the next morning; and, when he returned home,*Maria was*very upset, stamping her foot on the porch. Shikongo said,*"Maria, what is the matter now?" "Shikongo , you gave Paulus the best one!! We used it this afternoon and it was so goooood!!!! Oh my!! You should get it back from him!!

Majuha wawili hawa!
Akina Shikongo wenye kusema uongo, wana hasara.Bora kuwa mkweli tu.

Hehe he he eeeeeeee! leo WoS umeniacha hoi kweli. It was very nice and you made ma day sister.

hmmmm the next time they will have a baby that will neither resemble the husband nor the garden boy .. matunda ya uongo huo

Kwa hio wanawake inaonyesha jinsi gani wasivyo waaminifu

Kwa hio wanawake inaonyesha jinsi gani wasivyo waaminifu

When stupid Shikongo gets married to stupid Maria..what do u expect?
Well inategemea katika hadithi hii umepata fundisho gani.Yapo mafundisho mengi zaidi ya suala uliloliona.