Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

You can be faithful if only........

Discussion in 'Mahusiano, mapenzi, urafiki' started by Binti Magufuli, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Binti Magufuli

Binti Magufuli JF-Expert Member

Feb 2, 2012
    How can you escape all curses of temptations? By following the rules below, they'll never send you in the wrong direction, I promise YOU. (you can add more and more)

1* It's not about just ME (or just YOU) anymore, I'm part of something meaningful and special. If I took a woman and sleep with her I i'm letting down two people, myself and my wife. My friends, the harder thing is always the better thing to do.

2* Think of what your life would be like without your current husband or wife. Remember, Your present actions are going to dictate your future. Are you truly able to accept the repercussions??? Believe me, you aren't.

3* Being faithful is easy, cheating is hard. Think it was the other way around, will you bear the pains? The work it takes to be unfaithful is ten times, no, a THOUSAND times harder than the simple task of being a committed partner.

4* Remember you took a vow. Whether it's a wedding band, or a long time romance built on caring and trust, a bond is a bond. And while a hot body and a pretty face are nice to gaze at, it's fleeting; your partner's actions, affection and non-judgmental support are far more worthy in the log run.

5* Fantasy is a good thing, as long as it doesn't become reality. Now, don't think I'm not able to appreciate the fact that this woman/man is beautiful/handsome, it's not a crime to admire an attractive person, but it is against all laws known to man to act on your desires if you are in a happy and committed relationship.

NB. Remember always, what goes around comes around..... so play your part for the betterment of your relationship

2. Mwali

Mwali JF-Expert Member

Feb 2, 2012
    Asante sana kwa uzi huu... nikimpata nitazingatia.