Yanayojiri mitaa ya Jiji la Dar na vitongoji vyake kuelekea mkutano wa chadema Jangwani leo

Tatizo la wafuasi wa chadema ni kupaniki kila dakika hata bila kutafakari. Uzi unahusu yanayojiri katika mitaa ya jiji la Dar na vitongoji vyake na sio mahudhurio ya mkutano tayari mshatokwa na povu na bado sasa hivi saa tano kasoro bado bilabila. Cha kufanya wewe tupia hapa kinachojiri kitaa chako

acha kuwa na kichwa kigumu,yani hujui kama habari inaweza kuwa na vichwa tofauti na kuwa na maudhui yaleyale? unanishangaza sana sijui kama shule yako inakusaidia! yan kusoma hujui,hata picha huoni. nahisi hata thread ya kwanza haukuisoma kwa sababu ya tatizo la kutojua kusoma.

huu ni utoto kurudia rudia thread. kama umeona imekosa comments jipange upya tena jipange sana!

You lazy people need to suck it up and go to work and guit attending useless meeting which wouldnt help you,just assume responsibility for your life.Do you really think attending those M4C meeting is going to change anything?GET REALLY,?ntelligent people know better than waste their time sitting arround stadium chanting tunes and holding sign and listening to some useless politician chanting some useless slogan like vua gwanda vaa gamba.
Ooh gosh i'm not a big fan of politics but anyone who fall for CDM tricks and decide to vote for it in 2015 is out of his mind cause that is like dumping **** on top of ****.i really dont see them making anything better.
CDM IS GOOD AS AN OPPOSITION PARTY ONLY.

You lazy people need to suck it up and go to work and guit attending useless meeting which wouldnt help you,just assume responsibility for your life.Do you really think attending those M4C meeting is going to change anything?GET REALLY,?ntelligent people know better than waste their time sitting arround stadium chanting tunes and holding sign and listening to some useless politician chanting some useless slogan like vua gwanda vaa gamba.
Ooh gosh i'm not a big fan of politics but anyone who fall for CDM tricks and decide to vote for it in 2015 is out of his mind cause that is like dumping **** on top of ****.i really dont see them making anything better.

u hav gone insane

Attending this meeting is the deepening of a process of assuming responsibility for our beloved nation Tanzania, and stopping the corrupt party and its government continue poisoning the imature brains. Gold bless you CHADEMA, bless all those who stand for the better of our beloved nation. While we know the devils of our nation will work from all ends but the win of righteous people against the evil hearts is assured.

By the way ni lazima watu wawe bize na kazi kwanza then mkutano baadae,sasa wewe ulitaka waache kazi waende wakashinde jangwani??

Hata mm nimeshangaa,au amezoea ile mikutano ya CCM ya kukusanywa na Malori kisha wanamwagwa uwanjani wanapigwa na jua hadi jioni ndio viongozi wao wanakuja..

Back
Top Bottom