Yaliyomtokea Whitney yasiwatokee kina Lady Jay Dee!

Mfano wa wimbo huo ni kusemwa semwa na watu.
Kumsema mtu ni tabia mbaya iwapo mhusika ni maarufu au sio maarufu, kwa hiyo hiyo zahama haiwahusu wao tu exclusively

kuna tofauti kubwa tena sana - ukiwa selebriti jamii na dunia nzima macho na masikio yako kwako, unasongwasongwa kila kona!

ps. mkumbuke binti mfalme wa wales, Diana!

kuwaasa kabla au baada? kumbuka hapa tunajikita katika kinga zaidi ya tiba.

analogy: mafisadi wangapi wameaswa kucha ufisadi ikawasaidia kuacha?

Tatizo unique kwa watu wa entertainment industry ni utumiaji wa madawa ya kulevya.

Kwa hiyo ninachosema Mimi ni tuweke focus kwenye hilo na sio maneno tu yoyote wayasemayo kwenye nyimbo zao

@ Whitney's Didn't we have it all

kuna tofauti kubwa tena sana - ukiwa selebriti jamii na dunia nzima macho na masikio yako kwako, unasongwasongwa kila kona!

ps. mkumbuke binti mfalme wa wales, Diana!

Huwezi kutaka kuwa maarufu lakini wakati huo huo ukataka watu wasikujadili.
Unakuwa maarufu kwa kujadiliwa na watu unless uwe umezaliwa au kuolewa Royal family kwa mfano

Elizabeth Taylor [ET] interview, 1988
Says his most famous ally, Elizabeth Taylor: "I know some of the pain Michael goes through. I've been there. It takes, I think a fellow sufferer, a fellow survivor, to understand."

ET: I trust you and I know that there's such a vulnerability and sensitivity about Michael that people don't understand that… he can be very hurt by the press.

SOURCE: 1984 – :: Elizabeth Taylor « La Cienega Just Smiles

SB: So you feel confident being around her? You said you felt baptized. Do you feel redeemed being in her presence?
MJ [Michael Jackson]: Mmmmmm, yeah. (He starts crying) I don't know if you understand.
SB: To be honest I don't completely, but I want to.
MJ: You really don't, do you?
SB: I have been trying. Just explain to me where does the pain come from? Can you explain it, or when you are around Shirley you don't have to. She just understands?
MJ: It's like telepathy. You can feel each other speak and look into one another's eyes and I feel her and she feels me that way. You pick it up and you detect it so fast. It is like communicating silently. It really is and I knew I would feel that way when I saw her, I knew it. It's the same with Elizabeth [Taylor].

SOURCE: 1984 – :: Elizabeth Taylor « La Cienega Just Smiles

Huwezi kutaka kuwa maarufu lakini wakati huo huo ukataka watu wasikujadili.
Unakuwa maarufu kwa kujadiliwa na watu unless uwe umezaliwa au kuolewa Royal family kwa mfano

Ndio maana tunapaswa kuwakinga na zahama hizo - hata wao ni binadamu wadhaifu kama tusio maarufu, wao sio superhumans, they also need love and understanding.

Ndio maana tunapaswa kuwakinga na zahama hizo - hata wao ni binadamu wadhaifu kama tusio maarufu, wao sio superhumans, they also need love and understanding.

It is unrealistic kutaka watu maarufu kwenye entertainment industry kutojadiliwa.

Tatizo ni mdawa ya kulevya. Wakijadiliwa wasijadiliwe kama wana tatizo hilo, mwisho wao si mwema

Au unataka kutwambia wanaingia kwenye madawa ya kulevya kwa sababu ya kujadiliwa?

Tatizo unique kwa watu wa entertainment industry ni utumiaji wa madawa ya kulevya.

Kwa hiyo ninachosema Mimi ni tuweke focus kwenye hilo na sio maneno tu yoyote wayasemayo kwenye nyimbo zao

@ Whitney's Didn't we have it all

Nyimbo zao ni sehemu ya kilio chao, madawa ya kulevya ni SYMPTOMS/MATOKEO tu ya tatizo kubwa ndani ya MOYO!

Lazima tupambane na chanzo kinachopelekea MSONGO na hatimaye madawa- hebu sikiliza chanzo cha maumivu haya:

Whitney Houstons drug confession - YouTube

It is unrealistic kutaka watu maarufu kwenye entertainment industry kutojadiliwa.

Tatizo ni mdawa ya kulevya. Wakijadiliwa wasijadiliwe kama wana tatizo hilo, mwisho wao si mwema

Sijasema wasijadiliwe. Nasema tuwe sensitive. Wao sio mawe. Pia sio chuma. Tuwaelewe na tuwajali. Kuwasema tu kunawazamisha. Hasa tunapokuwa hatujui walivyosongwa.

WASANII WETU NI BINADAMU PIA, NAO WANAUMIA MIOYO: African Divas - Tanzania - Lady Jay Dee - Usiusemee Moyo - YouTube

Nyimbo zao ni sehemu ya kilio chao, madawa ya kulevya ni SYMPTOMS/MATOKEO tu ya tatizo kubwa ndani ya MOYO!

Lazima tupambane na chanzo kinachopelekea MSONGO na hatimaye madawa- hebu sikiliza chanzo cha maumivu haya:

Unachofanya ni kuwatafutia excuse kwa addictions zao kwa madawa ya kulevya tu sio jengine.

Wapo katika position ya kupata msaada wowote wa kitaalamu wanaotaka ikiwa watakuwa na msongo lakini wao wanakombilia madawa ya kulevya

Unachofanya ni kuwatafutia excuse kwa addictions zao kwa madawa ya kulevya tu sio jengine.

Wapo katika position ya kupata msaada wowote wa kitaalamu wanaotaka ikiwa watakuwa na msongo lakini wao wanakombilia madawa ya kulevya

kuna tofauti kati ya kuwatafutia 'EXPLANATION' na kuwatafutia 'EXCUSE'!

Whitney Houston's death provides lessons for Abilene rehab groups

The rise and fall of Whitney Houston's career is as tragic as it is numbingly familiar.
God-given talent, wild success, addiction, flameout, return, relapse, death. It's the same narrative that has launched a thousand tabloid articles as entertainment stars of all stripes must wrestle their demons in the most public arena imaginable.
But for local organizations that treat alcohol and drug addiction, the tale is doubly saddening in that it mirrors the struggles of so many of their clients.
Houston lived a life that was a universe removed from the typical Big Country resident. Her resources and the access to temptation they provided were close to unlimited. Stardom amplified every aspect of her personal life into an ongoing soap opera.
And yet her frailties were nothing if not human.
As the president of Serenity House, a nonprofit substance-abuse rehab organization, Cindy Wier says the same drama plays out on millions of smaller stages throughout the country every year.
"For the average person who's not dealt with (addiction), there's still a misconception that if you're in trouble, why not just stop?" Wier said. "But no one volunteers for this. No one raises their hand and says, 'Let me be an alcoholic.' It sneaks up on a person."
What made the 48-year-old Houston's death such an unexpected footnote was that it came years after the peak of her infamous personal and drug-related battles, aired like so much dirty laundry on reality television and elsewhere in the press. She had checked into rehab as recently as this past summer, and the worst seemed to be behind her.
But for an addict, recovery never really ends. Wier compares it to a lifetime affliction such as diabetes.
"I've talked to people who have spent 20 or 30 years in recovery," Wier said. "And they tell me that it doesn't bother them to be around alcohol anymore. It no longer holds that allure for them. But they still go to meetings. Even when the craving is not there, you always have to be vigilant."
Karla Rose, executive director of the Abilene Regional Council on Alcohol and Drug Abuse, stresses that the motivation to change has to come from the individual. As much as friends and family members might want to shoulder their load, a person battling addiction has to take the reins for a healthier lifestyle. The best others can do is to put them in a position to succeed, day in and day out.
Rose says that stars such as Houston have an army of enablers to help insulate them from the consequences of their addictions, instead of positive role models who can help blaze a trail to sobriety.
Of course, even recovering addicts in seemingly ideal situations can suffer a relapse. Look no further than Texas Rangers outfielder Josh Hamilton, who had publicly devoted himself to sobriety following a rocky period during which drug abuse and alcoholism threatened to derail his baseball career. But last month, Hamilton went out drinking at a Dallas bar, which immediately dominated baseball's offseason headlines.
But Rose said such lapses, while upsetting, do not mark the end of the recovery trail.
"Some people have to get back on the wagon several times," Rose said. "They have to maintain what they've learned from their experience. If you relapse, it's not the end. You're not worthless. You just have to step back into the steps toward maintaining your recovery."

© 2012 Abilene Reporter-News. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Basic

Kweli mkuu mbona Chaka chaka yupo tu fresh na ndoa yake na anaishi fresh tu,angalia Brenda kaleta mapepe kafa, ata hapa Tz msani akishatoa single tu basi anajiona matawi.
Yakiwakuta poa tu. Wakiondoka wengine wanakuja. Kwanini kulewa umaarufu wa shilingi mbili? Ni suala la kuacha ulimbukeni na kuiga iga mambo ya kipuuzi badala ya yale ya maana. Whoever does not want to listen and learn then get ready to perish simply foolishly.