Yaliyomkuta Nakaaya Sumari

Brooklyn

JF-Expert Member
Mar 17, 2009
Wana JF habari hiyo hapo chini nimeitoa kwenye blog ya Nakaaya!!

Nampa pole sana Nakaaya, usikate tamaa, kaza buti maisha lazima yaendelee!! Kiukweli wengi wetu tulishtushwa na kimya cha muda mrefu.....kwa sababu tulishajua kwamba mtanzania mwenzetu ukitangulia basi na vijana wengine angalau watapata role models! Kumbe loh!!!

Jihadhali na manyang'au, kama alivyosema MwanaFA 'wanakutumia afu wanakutelekeza'!

Well, I promised myself to be as honest as possible in this blog. I have let tabloids and people generally have a field trip talking about my career etc. time I told my own story.

You all know about the Sony deal. It is a great thing to happen to someone like me. But at the same time I wish it never happened. We went from talking huge, thinking even bigger to ummm…silence …lesser responses and then none at all.

I am a classic lesson for the famous saying ‘never mix business with pleasure’. You must be asking yourself what does that have to do with the deal? **Trust me** I asked myself the same question. Check this out: -

After a sour break up, Mr. x felt the need to get back. The tabloids have done a great job in serving the public with a cocktail of my personal life, always with a twist and a dash of lime. I call it **bullsh***!

Anyway, I have a situation with a rapper and it’s all over the press. Naturally I am blown away by all his promises I even find myself on top of the world forgetting that this is what he does for a living telling the whole world we are getting married! Ndege mjanja hunasa kwenye tundu bovu! so Mr. x finds out and his first reaction is to write the record company a 3 page killer letter about how I am threatening him (WTF). And you think you know malice?

Few months later, he writes them an even harsher one. I know everything happens for a reason, but on this is one I challenge that brain wave. What was the reason for all this? My whole country was happy for my people, my family, my continent, and me…and to have some bitter man seeking revenge fight so hard to take it away from me was unbelievable!

My calls to the label then stopped being answered. When they where, all queries into my future were answered with a simple ‘we are still planning’
Month’s passéd, tears dried and my brain started functioning again.

Rise up young girl…you have the whole world ahead of you! They took it all, and they will keep trying till there is nothing left. Right now, you still have your VOICE. Sing!

I then got on the hustle, did everything I knew how to get myself to Nairobi for a little bit of vocal training and physical training. Just when I thought it was getting better I got hustled by my manager number 3. Now I have had a horrible experience with managers do they even exist? One was a bitter ex, and then came a lovely lady that tried hard but the business was not really her thing. Then came a yo yo man that had an ego the size of Serengeti. Was I cursed?

For some reason, I saw humor in this the whole time; I am blessed with friends who have a very interesting sense of humor. Valerie kimani and Miriam chemoss really helped me through this hilarious storm. It was funny. However, a storm is still a storm.

I did my thing for about 5 months, all the while recording at different places. I would really like to give a shout out to Ambrose, the clown and best producer in the world for always believing.And always makes us all laug from a nice healthy place. I still ask myself what he sees in me that make him believe so hard. Thank you.

I got back to arusha, ready to face the punches. Yes, I am back! With a covered tattoo (that’s another long story), and a few lost pounds! Oh yeah baby…I was on! Eish!
Started playing live at empire sports bar. Did that for a few months and it proved to expensive with too much work required. I had not been working for a whole year cuz the slave master had me on the leash and no manager or team! I had to stop.

I was a little bruised. I thought of ways to save my soul. How could the easiest thing for me to do be so hard to do? Just didn’t make sense. As I felt a shadow of depression following me as I slowly drowned into an abyss of sorrow and restlessness. Even the greatest got to suffer sometimes…

I had to do something but how?

Id get a job- be a phoenix,a nine to five. I shut it all out. We should never worry about what others think of us. When we do -we stop living, and appreciating our lives and instead start living theirs. We become like an abandoned house. I let it be. Got the job and started a fresh. Recording music and videos at the same time. I needed money to make my music the way I want. In a limitless way.

So I am here. Employed. And very content with the job I have.Again,I have been given an opportunity to nurture another passion of mine-WILDLIFE! Love the staff, its like one big happy family. A blessing. And somewhere along this journey I found myself developing my interest in politics. Now, I am fully aware of the challenges that come with it but I am ready. A warrior. And I hope by all this I can inspire and encourage the youth to be more involved in the nation's affairs.

I strongly believe if enough of us ask the right questions and demand for the right things, we will be on the right path and we will get what we want and deserve. I am just disgusted by all this greed from the big boys. Do you know none of their children or spouses give birth in Tanzania? None of them is treated here? None of their immediate relatives is educated here?

They all have ‘high class’ aka.crappy rich kid education so to speak. Remember since they have all this money to their disposal they never really study but come home and get all the good positions in government and you wonder why we have balloon heads holding these positions and absolutely no change? Want to tell me they are oblivious to the health status in their country? (Sigh) well, I could go on forever but, if I can move one person away from all that, then I will have achieved more. It is time for a revolution.

One of my favorite quote’s from Malcolm x is “once you change your philosophy, you change your thought pattern. Once you change your thought pattern, you change your attitude… once you change your attitude it changes your behavior pattern and then you go into some action.”

So there! That’s where I have been and where i am at now. Not exactly where I want to be but certainly not where I was. We get bruised. We get burnt. God gave us the ability to mend and we come out humbled and much better persons. Never forget to keep your eyes on the price. No matter what. I say it to myself everyday…maybe you should too…I AM A WARRIOR!

Source: www.nakaaya.blogspot.com/

sijui ni lugha iliyotumika au ni mtiririko .....nimetoka mweupee labda hio koti ya Malcom X tu. "once you change your philosophy, you change your thought pattern. Once you change your thought pattern, you change your attitude… once you change your attitude it changes your behavior pattern and then you go into some action."

Namkubali Nakaaya!
Badluck zipo everywhere, it's not that she is cursied.

I'm happy for her that she is moving on after meeting a heavy storm!

usikate tamaa, utafika tu unapotaka kufika.
Always aim higher..

Pole..achana na wasanii, si wazuri kabisa!
Wanapenda kila gauni...tafuta bwana mzuri akuoe!

She has that artistic tone hata kwenye maandishi.Nimependa style aliyotumia kuelezea hii habari, angetakiwa kuwa mwandishi wa hadithi huyu labda hajafahamu tu.

Huyo jamaa aliyemuharibia has a low IQ, what he did is very low, she shud be glad they broke up coz he is not worth it.

She has that artistic tone hata kwenye maandishi.Nimependa style aliyotumia kuelezea hii habari, angetakiwa kuwa mwandishi wa hadithi huyu labda hajafahamu tu.
she can even be a novelist.... I like her style too.

i dont know but i find like something is a bit off in this story

Keep going dada, usikate tamaa magurumeti yako mengi bongo, ndo maana wengine inatuwia vigumu kurejea home.One day everythin will be ok.