Yaale ya Virgin Mary Yajirudia

daughter

JF-Expert Member
Jun 22, 2009
A woman takes her 16yrs old daughter to the doctorThe doctor asks, 'what’s the problem?'the woman says, 'its my daughter Darla. She keeps getting these cravings, she's putting on weight n is sick most mornings'The doctor gives Darla a good examination, then turns to the mother n says, 'well, I don’t know how 2 tell you this, but your daughter is pregn...The woman says “pregnant? No she can’t be! She’s never ever been left alone with a man. Have you Darla?”Darla answers, “No mother, av never even kissed a man”The doctor walks over to tha window and just stares out. About 5 mins pass and finally the mother asks,“Is there something wrong out there doctor?”“No, not really. Its just that the last time something like this happened, a star appeared in the east and three wise men came over the hill. I’ll be damned if am going to miss it this time.

Mh, Ndo na wewe umetoka ki hivyo? You are very rare in this forum. Si mbaya tumetambua kuwa upo!

Its just that the last time something like this happened, a star appeared in the east and three wise men came over the hill. I'll be damned if am going to miss it this time.
Hahahaha did he see the Star on the East...umenifurahisha sanaa...Huyo doctor atakuwa the great Joker