Writing Great Software using Agile Framework

emanuel.feruzi

Apr 25, 2009
Agile in a Nutshell

Agile is a way of developing software that reminds us that although computers run the code, it’s people who create and maintain it. It’s a framework, attitude, and approach to software delivery that is lean, fast, and pragmatic. It’s no silver bullet, but it dramatically increases your chances of success while bringing out the best your team has to offer.

Why not Share?
In this course we going to see how to complete your agile project. Not only are your projects going to come in on time and on budget, but your customers are actually going to enjoy using the software you create for them, and they are going to love working with you and being part of the process.

How to Works?
We, Tri Labs Team, will put one post per week and we will allow room for discussion. It is open to everyone. We also intend to develop a shared directory book for a a company as an example.
So please come and join us and lets share the knowledge. We are hoping to see lots of final year student at universities asking questions and getting involved.

Writing Great Software using Agile Framework

Attachments

• agile.png
    agile.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 35
thanks,
I'm excited to learn. Not 'final year student' though!

I think I have to point out somerhing here.Agile is not a framework but is a software development methodology

I think I have to point out somerhing here.Agile is not a framework but is a software development methodology

Agile Frameworks exists as solutions to support the said methodology. Remember, the platform is a collection of tools, systems and processes to achieve a set goal. Saying that such and such is an agile platform means you are referring to the underlying framework(s) that supports the said methodology.

The following companies are said to provide Agile platforms. either in a .Net or Java environment.

Mendix | Platform-as-a-Service | Agile Application Lifecycle Management | Rapidly build Enterprise Apps that Extend your Existing Systems
Agile Development for Enterprise Web Applications | OutSystems

It is semantics, well you can look at as a methodology.

A software development methodology or system development methodology in software engineering is a framework that is used to structure, plan, and control the process of developing an information system.

Software development methodology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Call it as you wish, but let talk about the Agile itself.

thanks,
I'm excited to learn. Not 'final year student' though!

Even better. Then you will bring some industry experience. Lets meet there, already kotinkarwak is giving some interesting points. Lets see how it will work in our context, the Tanzania context that is.

emanuel.Ferruszi said:
......How to Works?
We, Tri Labs Team, will put one post per week and we will allow room for discussion. It is open to everyone. We also intend to develop a shared directory book for a a company as an example.
Emmanuel
I've just visited the electronic room/ class for the above name discusuion but I found nothing new. Is it not one post per week anymore as u intended ?

Back
Top Bottom