Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

World’s Heaviest Woman Loses 98 Pounds With Marathon Sex

Discussion in 'Mahusiano, mapenzi, urafiki' started by Mama Mdogo, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Mama Mdogo

Mama Mdogo JF-Expert Member

Jul 22, 2012
    Pauline Potter was last year’s heaviest woman in the world, tipping the scales at 643 pounds. Now she has lost about 98 pounds, and she credits her weight loss to having marathon sex sessions. Potter tells UK’s Closer magazine that her hot and heavy (no pun intended) sex life with her ex-husband Alex helped her burn the calories she needed to take the weight off, saying: “I can’t move much in bed, but I burn 500 calories a session –- it’s great exercise just jiggling around,” Potter told Closer.

“We love foreplay and massages and, as well as full sex, I pleasure Alex, too,” she told the magazine. “My bed is strengthened and, although I can’t buy sexy lingerie, I drape a nice sheet over me.” The two apparently have sex up to seven times a day, and although Alex (who weighs 140 pounds) does most of the work in the bedroom – it’s not a problem for him. In an interview with The Sun Alex says: “Within the first day of being back together we had sex six times in 24 hours.

Even though one of Pauline’s legs weighs more than I do, we’re able to position her body to make sex enjoyable for both of us.” Potter previously was consuming about 10,000 calories a day, is hoping to reach a goal weight of 532 pounds. Seriously? Her “goal” is 532 pounds? That is still morbidly obese, and nowhere near the weight she should be. The whole story is completely gag-worthy, and although I can’t look down on anyone trying to be proactive about losing weight – they should set realistic “goals” and not be proud of being a heart attack waiting to happen.

Source:World's Heaviest Woman Loses 98 Pounds With Marathon Sex | Monster Radio

Before marathon sex:

Pauline-Potter_bef.jpg

After marathon sex:

Pauline-Potter-slim.jpg

2. Lateni

Lateni JF-Expert Member

Jul 22, 2012
    Huyo Mumewe kazi anayo, ila nahisi atakua ana real love, maana kufanya sex na huyu mama six times in 24hrs sio kazi ndogo . Hapa kwetu mwanamke akinenepeana mara baada ya kuolewa maneno huanza na hata mapenzi kutoka kwa mumewe yanaweza yakapungua kama sio kuisha kabisa.

3. Blaine

Blaine JF-Expert Member

Jul 22, 2012
    Funniest thread ever on MMU, I can go to sleep in a happy mood tonight. on a serious note, why hasn't she considered Gastric Bypass Surgery? its much more effective

4. nyumba kubwa

nyumba kubwa JF-Expert Member

Jul 22, 2012
    Du...ina maana wanene wana hamu zaidi au? 6 times a day? Au ndo yale yale jamaa anaishia kwenye mapaja akizani amegusa penyewe. Lol.

5. nyumba kubwa

nyumba kubwa JF-Expert Member

Jul 22, 2012
    Hiyo picha ya chini anaonekana kweli ame lose weight. Huyo anatakiwa aungane na wanajeshi wampe tizi ndani ya miezi sita tu atakuwa kimodo.

6. marejesho

marejesho JF-Expert Member

Jul 22, 2012
    Sasa akiacha kufanya frequently si atanenepa tena?

7. N

Neylu JF-Expert Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Mmh... Dunia ina mambo.!!!

8. Asabaya

Asabaya JF-Expert Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Mmmm,6times anafika ikulu lakini au anaishia getini.?

9. Tangawizi

Tangawizi JF-Expert Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Mhh...mbona mvuto sifuri. Nyama nyingine zinataka kuanguka zenyewe,lol!

10. cartura

cartura JF-Expert Member

Jul 23, 2012
    sasa mwanamke mnene kama huyu si atakuwa amelala tu kama gogo wakati wa game? na je effects za hiyo heavy work-out kwa hicho kidume chake zimezingatiwa nazo kweli?