Women not knowing who their baby fathers are

Ujengelele

JF-Expert Member
Jan 14, 2008
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By ladyfloetry84 on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 6:01 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
I have a friend who just had a baby and dont know who her baby father is because once her divorce was final she partied a little too hard. I see it on Maury every damn day with the DNA test. Is it just me being insensitive? But these women are fucking careless. Why not just wear fucking protection if you get around like that. Just like you can get pregnant you can catch Aids..Duh!
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By loudemp on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 6:04 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
well, she better do a line up and figure out who the baby daddy is. lol
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By chocolatedeluxe on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 6:09 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
Well her not knowing who the father is has more of a negative impact on the child than the mother. My sister got pregnant at 15 didn't know who the father was. My nice is 20 years old and still does not know who her father is. It bothers my niece and in my opinion has affected her for many years in a negative way. So hopefully for the child's sake she can figure out who the father is.
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By chocolatedeluxe on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 6:10 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
niece* not nice
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By detroit1800 on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 6:13 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
Thats just nasty! How in the hell can you just go around and just sleep with any and everybody, and not know who the father is? we can't blame it on the men because as women we have the choice to either get pregnant or not! JMO!
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By the_oracle on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 6:16 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
https://jamii.app/JFUserGuide it, if she likes it RAW then that's her choice but keep in mind she has to pay the price for it with each passing day so damn all the moral shit, consider this to be one of lifes hard learned lessons. If she's not bitching about it neither should anyone else.

But you can use that potential $1,500 you say is your minimum to help out in the DNA test
happy.gif

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By topazb on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 6:19 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
thats a sad situation and very detrimental to the child being brought in the world. smh.
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By dragon975 on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 6:19 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
i was in a situtation like that years ago. this chick had me and 4 other guys take paternity tests to see which one of us was her lil girl's dad. fortunately, i volunteered to take the test, the others got letters from the sheriff's dept. to our amuzement, neither one of us five was her lil gurl's dad. that's a damn shamn! unless the woman had artificial insemination or was raped, she's nasty if she can't keep track of the dicks that been up in her!
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By aguyinatlanta on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 6:23 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
With my luck I'll probably test positive with her DNA...and I don't even know the trick I mean young lady.
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By the_oracle on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 6:24 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
.......Which leads me to the company others may keep!
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By ladyfloetry84 on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 6:25 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
@oracle she does complain, and its getting on my nerves. Hell nawl i aint contributing, and she joke on me because i choose to be celibate until im married. @Chocolatedeluxe my mother doesnt know who my brother daddy is, and he is acting out from it, I never met my father because the father i knew i found out he wasnt my father when i was ten years old, so i do agree with you.
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By topazb on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 6:26 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
smh @aguy thats just bad lol.
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By jerseyhottie on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 6:26 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
That lady is a tramp!
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By the_oracle on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 6:29 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
@ floetry, I didn't see that originally so I went with my thoughts. Still we can't continue to feel sorry for folks that place and I mean PLACE theirselves in that type of preDICKament. If she's too fast in the pants, then you may want to drop her ass like a condom in the toilet but no matter how much you preach here, its what she wants to do (or continue to do) and has done that will be the deciding factor.

We live.....And we learn at some point.
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By yep_im_afreak on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 6:30 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
what The Oracle said (both posts)x2
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By topazb on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 6:30 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
you are right @oracle
sorry to hear that @lady. just you be careful, continue like you are doing so you wont continue the cycle. ((hugs)) sad but you keep your head up and stay determined change can start with you
happy.gif
. just encouraging you.
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By lovelifeamess on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 6:32 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
floetry is that you??

could my eyes be decieving me??

baby come here...

it's me daddy...

*crying*

I've found my lil sunshine..
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By daxsexx on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 6:56 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
Some women today are just ******.jmo
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By ladyfloetry84 on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 7:05 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
@lovelifeisamess lmao! your an ass for that one
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By ladyfloetry84 on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 7:06 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
@topaz thanks sistah
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By chocolatedeluxe on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 7:06 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
wow@lovelifeamess
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By mz_azz_of_honey on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 7:34 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
hoes get pregnant too....
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By theblack on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 7:48 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
11337945.jpg

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By sentheretohelp on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 8:05 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
"not knowing who their baby's father is" PLEASE!!
11338014.jpg

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By geto_boy on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 8:25 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
WILLIE DEE once said"gotdamn hoe morals are low,dont try an change her letta hoe be a hoe"
datz really sad 4 da child,maybe thatz why she got divorced"crazy mutha fuckaz fightn ova hoes ,stealn 4dey ass and jumpin outta windowz,if a ho want out, Iletta stanky ass go gotta let a hoe b ah ho"............willie dee again. THANX,I been wantin 2 say that on a post lmbao
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By sweet_hipsnlips on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 8:26 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
I always swore never to be the type of woman having to guess who their childs father is. I am married to the father of my son. Too many women think with their pussy and not their brains!! My husband is 38 years old and just recently found out from another family member that the man he thought all these years to be his father is NOT. The even sadder part is his mother passed away 12 years ago, so he does not even know where to began to look to find out info to assist him in finding his real father and the aunt who told him will not give him any info to assist him. All I can say is people think men are sorry and triflin, BUT they are nothing compared to how low down a female can be.
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By geto_boy on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 8:28 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
@mz azz,lmao,you made me say wut i said,lol,lmao................oh my da hoe pregnant and dont know who her baby diddy?????????still lmao
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By __sexxxystlintx~ on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 8:45 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
damn your friends are looking like the can compete with lowkeys friends...

you all seem to be an active bunch...
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By kitykat2 on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 8:55 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
@ sweet hips. Then that aunt should've kept her damn mouth closed, since she's not willing to assist. Why even bring that up now? That's so wrong.

Got me mad, now.
Shiddd.
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By ms_lex on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 8:57 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
who dat is?? it MIGHT be her baby daddy
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By sweet_hipsnlips on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 9:06 pm:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
@kitykat

I know right!! I said the same exact thing when he told me that she won't give him anymore info. I wanted to call her and cuss her ass out. My hubby gets so depressed sometimes all I can do is hold him.