Woman Beaten Up On First Date For Looking Different From Profile Picture

Pilipilihoho

JF-Expert Member
Jan 29, 2016
A man who spent £5,300 to meet in person a woman he met through an online dating service was shocked when he discovered that she didn’t look exactly like her profile picture. In fact, he was so shocked, that he beat the woman up in the process.

35-year-old Huang Mao and 32-year-old Xiaojin Tuan had met on WeChat. The two hit it off and after sending a slew of text messages back and forth, they decided to meet.

Mao claimed he was in love and called the woman a “goddess”. However, after making the five-hour flight from Harbin, in north-eastern China to Suzhou, in the country’s eastern Jiangsu Province, he was left disappointed.

“I knew exactly what she looked like, as the image of her face was engrained in my memory,” Mao said. “So when this woman came and sat down next to me I was completely shocked.”

Mao said the woman had a fat face and acne, and didn’t resemble her profile picture.

The two become engaged in an argument, in which he accused her of lying and being deceitful, but then the argument escalated. Mao punched Tuan in the face before she fell to the ground. He then stamped on her face until the fight was broken up and the pair were arrested.

A police spokesman said: “The couple were detained and then the woman was given medical treatment.

“She has decided not to press charges and they parted on friendlier terms although both vowed never to do online dating again.”

2a6ea__Xiaojin-Tuan.jpg

A man who spent £5,300 to meet in person a woman he met through an online dating service was shocked when he discovered that she didn’t look exactly like her profile picture. In fact, he was so shocked, that he beat the woman up in the process.

35-year-old Huang Mao and 32-year-old Xiaojin Tuan had met on WeChat. The two hit it off and after sending a slew of text messages back and forth, they decided to meet.

Mao claimed he was in love and called the woman a “goddess”. However, after making the five-hour flight from Harbin, in north-eastern China to Suzhou, in the country’s eastern Jiangsu Province, he was left disappointed.

“I knew exactly what she looked like, as the image of her face was engrained in my memory,” Mao said. “So when this woman came and sat down next to me I was completely shocked.”

Mao said the woman had a fat face and acne, and didn’t resemble her profile picture.

The two become engaged in an argument, in which he accused her of lying and being deceitful, but then the argument escalated. Mao punched Tuan in the face before she fell to the ground. He then stamped on her face until the fight was broken up and the pair were arrested.

A police spokesman said: “The couple were detained and then the woman was given medical treatment.

“She has decided not to press charges and they parted on friendlier terms although both vowed never to do online dating again.”

Pata zaidi nenda 16Lao Kenya's Website Directory.

A really good one! Made me laugh

Back
Top Bottom