Wivu siyo masihara........................

Rutashubanyuma

JF-Expert Member
Sep 24, 2010
I was so jealous of my sister that I ended her love

S

PIX2.jpg
File | NATION Jealousy can cause big havoc to relationships. Your sister may need to know certain truths from you, and so will her husband. You are really in a tough spot here, and only time and God's grace can make open the iron doors.
By PHILIP KITOTOPosted Sunday, January 23 2011 at 18:00

Hello Philip,

Thanks for the help you are giving to scores through this forum. You are doing a great job.

I'm writing to you because I need your help, and I need it urgently.

I'm married, with two daughters, and the relationship is currently very unsteady... and it is all my fault. Philip, I have become a home-wrecker, and my younger sister is the victim here. She was in a steady relationship for about five years, and I have gone ahead and made her walk away from it.

I realised I was envious of how her love life had turned out to be so smooth while mine was a shambles, so I engineered a plot to have them go separate ways. Her man was the best a woman could ever wish for, and she just couldn't keep quiet about his heavenly virtues. That turned me green with envy.

Even though her man professes a different religion, and even though he was married to another woman, my sister knew he was the right man for her because his faith allows polygamy, and she was prepared to be the second wife.

The guy is a teetotaller and a keeper. He loved my sister so dearly that it made me come to terms with the fact that I don't know what being in love is!

Yet, despite all these rare qualities, I still went ahead and twisted the thinkings of my mother and all my relatives about him, yapped to all and sundry about him being older than my sister by 10 years, and capped it all by saying he was not financially stable, and that the faith he professed was not right.

As a result of my lobbying, my sister ran away from a fairly angelic man. Then I pushed her to the arms of another man, whom everyone knew was a player.

Now, after seeing how well you have been campaigning for love and the sustenance of the marriage institution, I realised that I have been a bad person, and wish to do my penance.

Is there any way you could help me bring my sister and her man together? I'm remorseful for all that I have done, and too hurt I can't even face my sister.

Please help!

Hi,

First, your sister needs an apology from you, whether you like it or not. I don't know if she knows that you did all you could to kill her marriage, and I pray that God will help her deal with the betrayal from a beloved sister. Remember, sisters are supposed to fight for each other, not each other.

Jealousy can cause big havoc to relationships. Your sister may need to know certain truths from you, and so will her husband. You are really in a tough spot here, and only time and God's grace can make open the iron doors.

Here you have not only a sister who will fume as soon as she knows what you have done, but also a husband who may start seeing you in a different light.

Second, healing will only take place after the two have seen the folly and the beauty that still awaits their marriage, past the traumatising events that you have caused. Rebuilding trust will have to come between her husband; between her and you; and between her and your parents.

You can do it, and I know you will do it.

So do it, and all the best while at it.

1 | 2 | 3 Next Page »

Kuna msemo usemao........................mhini na mhiniwa ndiya yao huwa moya.....................hakuna anayepata...........................

Back
Top Bottom