Wise-up!

Tausi Mzalendo

JF-Expert Member
May 23, 2010
If you are SINGLE and keep on saying "I DON'T TRUST MEN/WOMEN!" remember... your mates are getting married every Saturday. Let me ask you, are they marrying spirits? Wise up!

If you are MARRIED and keep saying "I HATE THIS MARRIAGE!" OK! Is it not married people like you that are celebrating Gold, Silver and even Platinum jubilee? ...

If you keep on ranting, ''I'M LEAVING MY MAN, HE C...HEATED ON ME......!" Please, go to town and see all the fine, cute, sexy, hot, hungry and desperate chicks waiting to snatch your man's money and property, they don't even mind sharing. Make it work, my friend!...

Stop saying "I HATE MY JOB!" Look! 20million people are jobless and can't even find any not to talk of keeping it! Do you want to join them?

You keep saying "I HATE WHERE I LIVE!" Oh please! *tears* Try visiting those locations that are flooding now, people leaving in tin/zinc shacks or people living/sleeping under the bridge at night and you will be grateful to God that you even have a place to stay!

Some say "I AM TIRED OF THIS LIFE!" Well, go to the hospital and see people fighting for their lives! Go to the mortuary and take a look then tell me what you feel after that!

My point is, be positive and believe in God, that's all that matters!

If you are SINGLE and keep on saying "I DON'T TRUST MEN/WOMEN!" remember... your mates are getting married every Saturday. Let me ask you, are they marrying spirits? Wise up!

If you are MARRIED and keep saying "I HATE THIS MARRIAGE!" OK! Is it not married people like you that are celebrating Gold, Silver and even Platinum jubilee? ...

If you keep on ranting, ''I'M LEAVING MY MAN, HE C...HEATED ON ME......!" Please, go to town and see all the fine, cute, sexy, hot, hungry and desperate chicks waiting to snatch your man's money and property, they don't even mind sharing. Make it work, my friend!...

Stop saying "I HATE MY JOB!" Look! 20million people are jobless and can't even find any not to talk of keeping it! Do you want to join them?

You keep saying "I HATE WHERE I LIVE!" Oh please! *tears* Try visiting those locations that are flooding now, people leaving in tin/zinc shacks or people living/sleeping under the bridge at night and you will be grateful to God that you even have a place to stay!

Some say "I AM TIRED OF THIS LIFE!" Well, go to the hospital and see people fighting for their lives! Go to the mortuary and take a look then tell me what you feel after that!

Can't believe you've opened up my mind, thank you. Blesses!!

Ubarikiwe sana,
Ni pweint tupu source;kongosho

I thank God for everything in my life.

Ushauri bogus kabisa. Badala ya kuambiana tufanye mabadiliko ya kimaendeleo to better maisha yetu, tunaambizana tubweteke kwa kuwa tu kuna wengine wenye hali ngumu zaidi.

Maendeleo binafsi na ya nchi hayaji kamwe kwa kupeana ushauri wa aina hii

Ushauri bogus kabisa. Badala ya kuambiana tufanye mabadiliko ya kimaendeleo to better maisha yetu, tunaambizana tubweteke kwa kuwa tu kuna wengine wenye hali ngumu zaidi.

Maendeleo binafsi na ya nchi hayaji kamwe kwa kupeana ushauri wa aina hii

Ingekua wishes ni toys wanauza dukani.... One of my wish would have been to know Gaijin... So very rigidly mysterious...

Sio peke yako

Imenigusa sana pia

Ni somo kwa tunaofanya mambo kwa Mazoea

Unazoea kazi yako, Mke wako ..........

does being positive entail kuridhika tu na chochote ulichonacho na usitake ku achieve zaidi kwa kujifananisha tu na wengine ambao hawajafikia hata kidogo ulichonacho au what does being positive mean in this context?

does being positive entail kuridhika tu na chochote ulichonacho na usitake ku achieve zaidi kwa kujifananisha tu na wengine ambao hawajafikia hata kidogo ulichonacho au what does being positive mean in this context?

Ushauri umeandikwa kimfumo dume kabisa. Ati ukae na mwanamme japo anaku cheat kisa kuna wengine wanamtaka na wapo willing to share!

Sijui tunapumbazika kisa tumetajiwa God?

Mungu gani anaependa uzinzi na mateso ndani ya ndoa?

Afadhali kisa ingekuwa God; kisa ni kunyooshewa vidole na kuitwa majina na jamii. Wadada waogopa kuwa na historia ya kuachwa, sio mvumilivu (ever heard of platinum jubilee?), kukosa maadili (wazazi wako hawajakulea vizuri), malaya, feminist, maringo, dharau etc ndio maana ukashindwa kulea mume, huna huruma kuwaacha wanao kulelewa na mama wa kambo...etc. Wadada wanaogopa wataweka wapi nyuso zao mbele ya jamii zao...

Afadhali kisa ingekuwa God; kisa ni kunyooshewa vidole na kuitwa majina na jamii. Wadada waogopa kuwa na historia ya kuachwa, sio mvumilivu (ever heard of platinum jubilee?), kukosa maadili (wazazi wako hawajakulea vizuri), malaya, feminist, maringo, dharau etc ndio maana ukashindwa kulea mume, huna huruma kuwaacha wanao kulelewa na mama wa kambo...etc. Wadada wanaogopa wataweka wapi nyuso zao mbele ya jamii zao...

Kinacho sikitisha zaidi ni kuona wanawake ndio tunaoendeleza hiyo stigma kwa ama kuwazodoa, kuwasengenya, au hata kuwatenga walioamua kujitoa kwenye ndoa za mateso na cheating.

Kilichonishtuwa hapa jamvini ni kuona ushauri Kama huu unaletwa na mwanamke na wanajamvi wanaojitambulisha kuwa wanawake wanaumeza mzima mzima

Amkeni wanawake