Wireless netrworking equipment-3 proforma invoices needed

E=mcsquared

JF-Expert Member
Apr 1, 2009
Dear JF members,
We are a public institution in need of the following equipment for a wireless network connection in one of our buildings:

1. Access point: Indoor Linksys WAP610N (or any brand but it should be an access point instead of a wireless router) FOR TRANSMITTING AND RECEIVING SIGNALS FROM HOST TO WLAN (Quantity= 5 units)

2. UTP cable (category 5e or 6) for connecting the WLAN AP's to data ports (Quantity=1 piece of 300m)

3. RJ 45 connectors (Quantity= 20 pieces)

4. Trunks of 25mm by 50mm for shielding UTP and power cables from/to AP's (Quantiy=7 pieces of 3m each)

5.Phishing plugs (for mounting trunks in a wall) (quantity=3 boxes)

6. Screws (for mounting trunks in a wall) (quantity=3 boxes)

7. Wooden stands covered with an iron grill (should have a small door with a padlock-for securing AP's) 1 ft by 1 ft square wooden piece with angel bar for wall mounting (quantity=5 pieces)

Any interested parties are hereby invited to quote their prices!

Please send us your quoted prices in a private message and let us know where you are so that we may come to collect the original copy of the invoice. All procedures will be done in accordance with the Public Procurement Act.

hi try to check with Softnet technologies
or we can communicate with 0784296443

You may write me a private message, just to let me know where you are, or if ur like we can provide you with our number. Just let us know!

...a man is falling from a rooftop. In the realm of realtivity, what does he feel?
TRYING TO BE SPOOKY ARE WE?

...a man is falling from a rooftop. In the realm of realtivity, what does he feel?
TRYING TO BE SPOOKY ARE WE?

Hi Double7,
You are a bit frustrating me, because AM NETHER A LINGUISTIC NOR A SCIENTIST. However, this is a serious business and still in the stage of an offer, so there is no point why you should worry it about, just leave its acceptance to some other interested parties!

Back
Top Bottom