Will EAC’s common market deal work?

The parliament hasn't ratified and believe me they will not as our election is around the corner, but either way we are here to deal with nyang'aus.

You continue to be happy down town Dar as you will never have the type of life you left at Kibera.

Its all good son, its all good. so stop derailing the thread and lets discuss issues that will help the comunity, sawaz? Lets stop the arguments coz we all know nothing will happen at the end of the day, we will still live as brothers and sisters, though some of us will play the big brother role. Cheers homes

Its all good son, its all good. so stop derailing the thread and lets discuss issues that will help the comunity, sawaz? Lets stop the arguments coz we all know nothing will happen at the end of the day, we will still live as brothers and sisters, though some of us will play the big brother role. Cheers homes

Continue to dream my brother, we have seen it before when you took most of our resources when the EAC collapsed, believe me you will be big brothers to your uncle The UK who treats you like baboons. They kill you as they please and you leak their asses. On that point we agree you will be big brother.

Continue to dream my brother, we have seen it before when you took most of our resources when the EAC collapsed, believe me you will be big brothers to your uncle The UK who treats you like baboons. They kill you as they please and you leak their asses. On that point we agree you will be big brother.

aiight, whats with the abuses, chill bro, I havent done ish to make you get mad at me, chill mayne. There is so much pain in your heart, relax. Keep the hate on a minimum, you will stress yourself up for no reason at all.

aiight, whats with the abuses, chill bro, I havent done ish to make you get mad at me, chill mayne. There is so much pain in your heart, relax. Keep the hate on a minimum, you will stress yourself up for no reason at all.

Stress? Do you even know the meaning of stress or abuse, you better deal with those who abuse your people back home, I'm as cool as you like.

Stress? Do you even know the meaning of stress or abuse, you better deal with those who abuse your people back home, I'm as cool as you like.
Jamani, tuacheni matusi tujikite zaidi kwenye issues. The only thing we have to fear is fear itself, it was once said by a US statesman.

Jamani, tuacheni matusi tujikite zaidi kwenye issues. The only thing we have to fear is fear itself, it was once said by a US statesman.

Issues ndio hizo anayekutukana hakuchagulii tusi. Hakuna anayewaogopa Wakenya wao ni vibaraka wa UK na tangu walipopata uhuru hawajaacha, damu yetu ya kupigania uhuru haikumwagika bure. Nyerere aliomba hata kuchelewesha uhuru wetu ili wote tuwe nchi moja lakini walikataa kwa tamaa zao tukaunda EAC wakakomba hazina yote ya EAC leo hii wamekuwa waungwana? Tanzania hebu kwanza walipeni wanaodai mafao yao ya EAC kabla ya kuleta jinamizi lingine. Zanzibar tu huo muungano unatushinda tutaweza ya akina Mungiki?

Juma Contena said:
Let me tell you personally nadhani the EAC is not a bad thing. kama watu watakuja kuinvest from anywhere we have to make sure watanzania wanatapata a majority of the labour. For instance you can come and take advantage of the real estate market, but i insist all the builders or a majority are tanzanians. It should give us the benefit in improving peoples lives. What i object is total integration hii ndio itawaumiza watanznaia wachini. Leo uje ujenge magorofa yako na sijui architectures wako, contructors wako na sijui tena wapanga matofali waanze kugombea kazi na wakenya.

Juma Contena,

..Thanks..na-support hoja yako kwa 100%.

..namshukuru MUNGU kwamba at least for now Tanzania imekataa free movement of labor, na suala la residency.

..hapa nilipo naomba MUNGU, DRC wakubaliwe kujiunga na EAC ili Wakenya, Waganda, na Wanyarwanda waka-settle huko watuachie Tanzania yetu.

..pia naomba MUNGU awabariki Kenya wagundue mafuta, cuz without that hawa watu ni njaa kali, and would always want to come to Tz.

NB:

..Bakhresa ame-invest Kenya na Uganda, pia kuna Athi Cement toka Kenya wame-invest huku Tanzania. If that is already possible, I dont know why the Federation is being forced upon us.

Juma Contena,

..Thanks..na-support hoja yako kwa 100%.

..namshukuru MUNGU kwamba at least for now Tanzania imekataa free movement of labor, na suala la residency.

..hapa nilipo naomba MUNGU, DRC wakubaliwe kujiunga na EAC ili Wakenya, Waganda, na Wanyarwanda waka-settle huko watuachie Tanzania yetu.

..pia naomba MUNGU awabariki Kenya wagundue mafuta, cuz without that hawa watu ni njaa kali, and would always want to come to Tz.

NB:

..Bakhresa ame-invest Kenya na Uganda, pia kuna Athi Cement toka Kenya wame-invest huku Tanzania. If that is already possible, I dont know why the Federation is being forced upon us.
jokaKuu,
I do not believe the federation is being forced upon us. That is why we are here discussing its pros and cons. I for one am on the record supporting the federation. We in East Africa have a unique chance of advancing the unity of Africa. We have a common language, a common culture, and we know each other. That is why there is so much name calling between Tanzanians and Kenyans.

Jasusi,

..when Kenyans come to Tanzania and are treated with respect and civility, they interpret that as a sign of weakness on our part.

..the Federation is being forced upon Tanzanians. Tume ya Professor Mwita Samuel Wangwe ilikusanya maoni ya wananchi, na Watanzania walikataa hii kitu.

..the so much name calling btn Tanzanians and Kenyans is a result of the bad relationship btn Kenyatta and Nyerere or rather Kenya and Tanzania in the 70s and 80s. hivi si uliripoti kwamba Nyerere aligoma kwenda kumzika Kenyatta mpaka Mzee John Rupia alipomshawishi kwamba itakuwa aibu kwa Tanzania.

..Watanzania wanataka kujua hiyo Federation itaongeza vipi chakula mezani kwao, na fedha mifukoni mwao. wanataka kujua kama watapata ajira zaidi. wanataka kujua kama wataweza kulima zaidi na kupata bei nzuri zaidi kwa mazao yao.

..hayo mambo ya common language na common culture are too 1960s and 70s. hata Wakenya wanaong'ang'ania hiyo Federation are not attracted to it bcuz of the language and culture.

jokaKuu,
I do not believe the federation is being forced upon us. That is why we are here discussing its pros and cons. I for one am on the record supporting the federation. We in East Africa have a unique chance of advancing the unity of Africa. We have a common language, a common culture, and we know each other. That is why there is so much name calling between Tanzanians and Kenyans.
Well said ndugu, above all we can benefit from EAC federation trust me..wakenya call them (wakikuyu and wajaluo) hakuna hao ni watu kuiba, ubabe etc...twendeni tuwafundisha biashara na ustaarabu..tugonge mpaka sudan hadi kongo..fundisha watu kiswahili na ustaarabu..very easy tu-penetrate..

Issue ni kwamba penda tusipende..EAC siyo idea ya kenya wala Tanzania leaders or wananchi not at all..inatoka kwa wakubwa ambao leo hakuna anayeweza kuwazuia ku-influence pilitical agenda zetu..kenya is divided country...(kikuyu and jaluo) twendeni tuwaonyeshe wa -think above tribal politics...

Jasusi,

..when Kenyans come to Tanzania and are treated with respect and civility, they interpret that as a sign of weakness on our part.

..the Federation is being forced upon Tanzanians. Tume ya Professor Mwita Samuel Wangwe ilikusanya maoni ya wananchi, na Watanzania walikataa hii kitu.

..the so much name calling btn Tanzanians and Kenyans is a result of the bad relationship btn Kenyatta and Nyerere or rather Kenya and Tanzania in the 70s and 80s. hivi si uliripoti kwamba Nyerere aligoma kwenda kumzika Kenyatta mpaka Mzee John Rupia alipomshawishi kwamba itakuwa aibu kwa Tanzania.

..Watanzania wanataka kujua hiyo Federation itaongeza vipi chakula mezani kwao, na fedha mifukoni mwao. wanataka kujua kama watapata ajira zaidi. wanataka kujua kama wataweza kulima zaidi na kupata bei nzuri zaidi kwa mazao yao.

..hayo mambo ya common language na common culture are too 1960s and 70s. hata Wakenya wanaong'ang'ania hiyo Federation are not attracted to it bcuz of the language and culture.
jokaKuu,
We acha hayo. Kama Wakenya wanaona ukarimu wetu na uungwana kuwa sign of weakness, tuendelee kuwa weak. Eventually they will learn a thing or two about being civil and respectful. If the people believe that the federation is being forced upon us mbona walikubali multi party? 80% walisema no kwenye maoni ya wananchi. Let us look ahead, far ahead kama wanavyofanya wenzetu katika nchi za magharibi. Unataka kujua federation itaongeza vipi chakula mezani kwao. Easy. Uganda wamepata mafuta. Kenya wako mbioni kupata mafuta. Wataalamu wa mafuta kutoka Tanzania watapata ajira Uganda na Kenya. That is looking ahead. Rwanda wanajifunza Kiswahili. Waalimu wa Kiswahili watapata ajira Rwanda. That is looking ahead. Soko likipanuka, hata kama Kenya ndio wanafaidika, Tanzania tutafaidika indirectly. Huyu Mkenya anayeuza bidhaa zake Arusha atahitaji kujenga go-down. Hiyo go down itahitaji wajenzi, wasimamizi na walinzi. Ataajiri watu wa Arusha kufanya hiyo kazi. Ajira inapanuka na chakula kinapatikana mezani. Mnasema mambo ya kilimo. Nilishasema mara alfu afadhali Wakenya waje walime pamoja nasi badala ya kuwapa ardhi Wasaudia na Wakorea Kusini. Hiyo ni sera ya serikali yetu ambayo naona hujaibebea bango. And you are being a bit parochial unaposema afadhali Waganda na Wakenya waende Congo badala ya Tanzania. What is good for the goose....
And let me finish by saying ya kina Nyerere na Kenyatta si ndwele, tugange yajayo.

Mmeshindwa ku iron out Muungano na Zanzibar miaka chungu mbovu, sasa mnataka kununua kesi kubwa zaidi siyo?

Mmeshindwa ku iron out Muungano na Zanzibar miaka chungu mbovu, sasa mnataka kununua kesi kubwa zaidi siyo?
Bluray,
In the East African Federation kesi ya Zanzibar itakuwa haina uzito tena.
Watafurahia kuwa wamoja tena na ndugu zao pale Mombasa na Lamu.

Bluray,
In the East African Federation kesi ya Zanzibar itakuwa haina uzito tena.
Watafurahia kuwa wamoja tena na ndugu zao pale Mombasa na Lamu.

Ndivyo unavyojidanganya hivyo? Hapo utaongeza complications tu, Wazanzaibari wanataka kujiunga kama sovereign nation mpaka sasa.

wewe Tumain wajifanya wajua Kenya sana, kwani wadhani kuna kabila mbili? lets state the facts, you know you wont benefit from the federation because your people are lazy, uneducated, lethargic, have an inferiority complex, introverts, xenophobic and very malicious. yes i said it, now crucify me.

wewe Tumain wajifanya wajua Kenya sana, kwani wadhani kuna kabila mbili? lets state the facts, you know you wont benefit from the federation because your people are lazy, uneducated, lethargic, have an inferiority complex, introverts, xenophobic and very malicious. yes i said it, now crucify me.

then I take it you really don't want to associate with these people, do you?

Or perhaps you are merely interested in colonizing them, take their land and make them your market?

then I take it you really don't want to associate with these people, do you?

Or perhaps you are merely interested in colonizing them, take their land and make them your market?

Would you want to be associated with NYANGAUS? NO, thought so.

now youve killed this thread, AB pliz spare us this one.

Mods hebu fungia hii mutu ya kenya kwanza iko hapa fanya nini kwenye forum ya Watanzania. Angalia yenyewe iko tukana sisi sasa. Angriiiiiiiiiiiiii!

I know them quite well, you smatta passed area in kenya you have never been (choka mbayaaaaaa! umaskini wa kufa mtu) ...we are coming there to teach the manners when it come to business, diplomas, negotiation and the like...soon the divided country...kenya (sijui kamba, kikuyu or jaluo will be in the hands of human being from Tanzania) ..waswahili tunakuja kuwafundisha manners siyo greed, mauaji, uwizi, na ubabe that world has already gone.. ndugu nahudumia wakenya kibao kwenye business zangu sasa kajinyonge!!!..

Back
Top Bottom