Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Why You Should Marry A Teacher

Discussion in 'Jokes/Utani + Udaku/Gossips' started by Kiruke cha Ibwe, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Kiruke cha Ibwe

Kiruke cha Ibwe Member

Jul 24, 2009
    Three couples marry and stay at the same hotel for their honeymoons, where they are taken care of by Dave the bellboy.

The first man married a nurse. Dave thinks to himself, "Nurses are known to be hot to trot."

The second man married a telephone operator. Dave thinks to himself, "Telephone operators have sexy voices."

The third man married a school teacher. Dave thinks to himself, "Poor guy, teachers are frigid."

The next morning, Dave reports to work and gets a room service call from the nurse's husband. He sourly says, "Don't ever marry a nurse. All I heard last night was 'You're not sanitary, you're not sanitary.'"

Then, the telephone operator's husband calls and sourly says, "Don't ever marry a telephone operator. All I heard last night was 'Your three minutes are up, your three minutes are up.'"

Later that afternoon, the teacher's husband calls and happily says, "When you marry, be sure to marry a school teacher. All I heard last night was 'We are going to do this over and over until we get right'.
    Hapa ni kula matikiti maji kwa wingi tu, teh teh teh!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. V

Vakwavwe JF-Expert Member

Jul 24, 2009
    fantastiko...teh teh tih tih teh teeeeh
  3. D

Diana-DaboDiff JF-Expert Member

Jul 25, 2009
    Teachers dont want mistakes the lesson will be repeated till done right.Any male teachers out there?
  4. Junius

Junius JF-Expert Member

Jul 25, 2009
    we bana umeniangusha kwa kucheka hasa iyo sentesi ya mwisho.
  5. Shaycas

Shaycas JF-Expert Member

Jul 25, 2009
    Kwahiyo mwalimu hatosheki?