Why we Oppose Them: In Memory of Fallen Heroes of Democracy

At first they started with batons and in spite of split heads and blood they could not silence our voices. And then they brought in smoke bombs and even with tears and red eyes they couldnt block our vision. Next they brought in truck loads of chemical fluids but even with itching and burning skins we moved on. Now in their desperation and as time runs out for them they are trying to stop us in our tracks by guns and live bullets oblivious to the fact they are signing their own death warrants, poor Kikwete and his henchmen in CCM !

Trying to stop the wind of change is like trying to block a tsunami ! CCM tried it in 1992 but it seems, like always, they never learned anything because they are incapable of learning - they are too busy enriching themselves by stealing from the poor wananchi. And now the time has come and the chicken have come home to roost, it is time to take a stand - you are with the mafisadis led by Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete or the mwananchi. We have cried enough, suffered enough and been laughed at enough but history definitely is on our side - remember Nicolae Ceausescu of Romania ? Mao Tse tung of China ? or even at close quarters Dr. Idi Amin Dada of neighbouring Uganda ?

They all tried, they tried real hard to hold on by use of state organs and turned them against their own people - to their dismay, they lost and the people worn ! Likewise the people of Tanzania will win and there can be no doubt about that. CCM knows it, Kikwete knows it, the Attorney General knows it, the Inspector General of Police knows it and they are all afraid, very afraid. The fact that they are resorting to murder innocent Tanzanians just goes to prove their fear and desperation as the clock goes tick, tack, tick, tack .....and a new dawn approaches. More over havent the guilty always been and will always be afraid ? tick, tack, tick tack.............

Gaijin, pole na samahani kwa kukufanya ukwazike. Nimerudia tena na kusahihisha baadhi ya makosa ambayo mwenyewe nimeyaona. Unaweza kunidokeza makosa mengine nifanyie marekebisho. Maana niliandika ikiwa ni the only draft. Sidai umahiri wa hii lugha ya wengine, I hope I've improved a little bit.

Nashukuru kwa kutufanyia masahihisho ya ki-uandishi. Sasa inaeleweka zaidi.

Kwa vile wengi wameonekana kutopendezewa na kukosolewa kwako, kumezuwia wengi vile vile kukosoa matumizi ya misamiti na lugha yenyewe kwenye makala yako.

Kama ungependa kukosolewa kwenye maeneo hayo pia, tuwekee wazi msimamo wako

The people in power are not real, they made us to believe and as such we have been singing "we are a poor nation"!
A poor nation yet they and the chosen few swim in the sea of plenty leaving the commons wallowing in abject poverty.

When we are mourning they fake to mourn with us just because they need our votes and in the event we decline to vote in their favour they rig the democratic process. Winning is what they know, loosing is a strange vocabulary never crossed their mind.

I oppose them and so shall my children do!

Mwanakijiji
This means that what CCM and its government represent is contrary to what the opposition would have brought to power if had been elected

Are you telling us that the opposition was not elected?

Huna guarantee hiyo

You are either a pagan/christian/moslem etc simply someone somewhere influenced that choice.
We have role models and heros/heroines in our lives who shape our way of life, so was my dad and mom.
There is nothing to contend here because this is how I decided to raise my 2 children:
-DON'T ALLOW SOMEONE TO OPPRESS YOU
-FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS
-RESPECT OTHERS BUT DON'T FEAR THEM

If there is nothing to emulate your father, too bad for you cant help.

By the way What is your TAKE on MMM post

You are either a pagan/christian/moslem etc simply someone somewhere influenced that choice.
We have role models and heros/heroines in our lives who shape our way of life, so was my dad and mom.
There is nothing to contend here because this is how I decided to raise my 2 children:
-FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS

If there nothing to emulate your father, too bad for you cant help.

By the way What is your TAKE on MMM post

MMM kaandika article nzuri ndefu na typing errors ndogo ndogo tu mmemsakama. Wengine nyie kasentensi kadogo tu hata kueleweka hakaeleweki?! Hizi lugha za watu jamani!

Tatizo la ccm si sera, itikadi, uongozi wala nini. Bali ni usisi. Kuna watu wachache sana katika nchi hii waliojijenea kahimaya ambacho wanadhani hakataguswa kamwe.

-FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS

If there nothing to emulate your father, too bad for you cant help.

Hizo dini ulizozitaja hazikubaliani na gurantee kuhusu mtoto wako.

Ukiristo na Uislam unafundisha kuwa Mtoto (pamoja na mke) wa Noah alikuwa miongoni mwa walioangamizwa. Same kwa familia ya Lot. Watoto wa Jacob wakubwa waliamua hadi kumuuza mdogo wao. Na hawa ni wanafamilia wa Manabii na ungetarajia wapate mengi ya ku'emulate from their fathers' seuze watoto wako au wangu!

Upagan ndo kabisa haukubalini na kuweka guarantee kwenye tabia atakazokuwa nazo mtoto utakaemzaa.

Unachoweza kufanya ni kumfunza na hivyo ku influence kwa kiasi maono yake lakini huwezi kuwa na uhakika wa aina ya mtoto atayekuwa.

MMM kaandika article nzuri ndefu na typing errors ndogo ndogo tu mmemsakama. Wengine nyie kasentensi kadogo tu hata kueleweka hakaeleweki?! Hizi lugha za watu jamani!

Boramaisha thanks it should have read "If there is nothing......."

Nilikuwa naeleweshana na Gaijin pengine unaweza usielewe sana kama hukusoma post za mwanzo.

Nikiongea lugha yangu ni wachache watanielewa kwa vile hata kiswahili si lugha yangu, je kiswahili ni lugha yako ya kwanza??

Hizo dini ulizozitaja hazikubaliani na gurantee kuhusu mtoto wako.

Ukiristo na Uislam unafundisha kuwa Mtoto (pamoja na mke) wa Noah alikuwa miongoni mwa walioangamizwa. Same kwa familia ya Lot. Watoto wa Jacob wakubwa waliamua hadi kumuuza mdogo wao. Na hawa ni wanafamilia wa Manabii na ungetarajia wapate mengi ya ku'emulate from their fathers' seuze watoto wako au wangu!

Upagan ndo kabisa haukubalini na kuweka guarantee kwenye tabia atakazokuwa nazo mtoto utakaemzaa.

Unachoweza kufanya ni kumfunza na hivyo ku influence kwa kiasi maono yake lakini huwezi kuwa na uhakika wa aina ya mtoto atayekuwa.

Gaijin!

Inaonekana wewe mtu wa kitabu kweli na sunday skuli haikukupita kando maana hayo ulioandika utafikiri Bishop mwenyewe. Thanks though!!!!!!
When you are being trained to become an engineer, the expectation should be nothing but an engineer. Right??

However, you have a point because taming a human being has never been easy (possible)

Now tell me, do you oppose or support them??(Why we Oppose Them: In Memory of Fallen Heroes of Democracy)

Asante!!!!

In the next fall the title could read "WHY WE NEED TO DEFEAT AND OUST CCM"

Good work MM, Kudos

Hahahahaaa!

Ulivyoshtuka kama nakuona. Utafikiri nimekutishia zimwi!!!!

Now I know where you are coming from.

Kuwapinga CCM unaweza kufanya 24hrs a day na usimalize hata chembe ya masuala unayopingana nayo.

Sasa ni bora tu while we are at it, tujifunze na mengine. Kuandika makala kwa kanuni na taratibu zake, kujifunza matumizi ya misamiati kwenye lugha ya kigeni, kuandika kiswahili kwa ufasaha na mengineyo

;)

Nashukuru kwa kutufanyia masahihisho ya ki-uandishi. Sasa inaeleweka zaidi.

Kwa vile wengi wameonekana kutopendezewa na kukosolewa kwako, kumezuwia wengi vile vile kukosoa matumizi ya misamiti na lugha yenyewe kwenye makala yako.

Kama ungependa kukosolewa kwenye maeneo hayo pia, tuwekee wazi msimamo wako

Kumkosoa mtu haiitahi ruhusa yake; sijawahi kuhofia kukosolewa na mtu yeyote kwa lolote lile. Na kwa vile wewe ni mmoja wa wakongwe hapa unajua kabisa I can handle any criticism iwe ni ya uzuri, uchokozi au ya kuanzisha ugomvi.

Back
Top Bottom