Why We Oppose Them: Against the Banality of the Corrupt Ruling Elite

Hapa bila kukubali kuwa risk taker kama moja ya kanuni ya mjasiriamali nchi hii hatuwezi kuikomboa,hapa MMM aliaza post vizuri lakini mwisho wa siku watu wameonyesha woga wa kuleta mabadiliko kwa kuhofu kuwa hao watakaoongoza mabadiliko tunajuaje kama na wao hatakuwa kama hawa waliopo,ambao wamechagua mfumo huu wanaotuongoza nao.Niseme tu kwamba mfumo uliopo umeshawaathiri kifikra watanzania na kama hatutakuwa tayari kujikomboa kifilra bado hatutaweza kuleta mabadiliko ya kimfumo na kisha kupoza ugumu wa maisha ya watanzania na ama kulikoa taifa hili huku shimoni linakotumbukia,For sure i hate them i will keep on hating them forever and ever,due to the fact that they hate me and dislike me,so i have to hate them consecutively.I appeal to all people with good will to keep on going in this right track as still working on the keyboard and tommorow we will work on the street demonstrating non stop till freedom is obtained.

We oppose them not because we hate them, we do not - for hate is a blinding force. We oppose them rather because they stand for everything that we hate. They have become defenders of a corrupt political regime, guardians of vice and envoys of incompetence! My friends, we oppose them because their interests stand opposed to that of the majority of our people. They are in utter and absolute contempt of the people of Tanzania. In this then there is neither compromise nor retreat or surrender.

Its a choice that we didn't have to make but by their actions it was a choice forced upon us. A choice that was thrown upon us as if we were mere automatons! They look down on those who oppose them as if we are mere mortals living at the mercy of their Immortal Selves. They look at us and consider us to be troublemakers, hatemongers, and political novices of the First Order! They hate our guts to question them, they hate our resolve to despise them, they hate our audacity to dare to be free minded and independent in our views. For we do not tremble when they cough nor do we bow when they move! They hate that we do not remain silent when they speak, and when they laugh we frown and do not laugh with them! When they stand we sit!

This is the nature of what lies ahead of the upcoming political showdown. They will push the so called "new constitution" upon us. They will make us pay for not agreeing with them (or not pretending that we agree!), they will use all the tools at their disposal to make us recognize who they are- our almighty rulers! The police, security agencies and even the military will be used to instill fear in our hearts! O' my friends we will be required either to agree with laughter or remain forever silent if not in our homes then in our graves!

What choice then is left for a free people? What other option is there for those who don't want to sing a 'redemption song' in the land of captivity?

We will continue to oppose them until they recognize the validity of our arguments and step aside to let change effected for the better future of our people!
Thus, to oppose them is quintessential Tanzanian. - MMM
Mwanakiji I am really touched with your rhetoric writing. It reminded me those days of Mandela when he was fighting Apetheid rule in South African. It also reminds me of a Movie "SARAFINA". Tanzania has now come to that point. They are now saying the same same words that the Boers of South Africa Used to say. Like Lissu " anapotsha wananchi" so that the people should see CDM and Lissu as insighter of chaos in the country. They really hate Lissu because Lissu is telling the Truth. We wananchi, we need to support the move started by CDM at any cost.
We still need to educate many CCM fans and leaders because we cannot grow with this communist kind of politics CCM is trying to carry on with. Eleanor Roosevelt( Franklin D. Roosevelt's wife) once said,[h=1]“Sometimes I wonder if we shall ever grow up in our politics and say definite things which mean something, or whether we shall always go on using generalities to which everyone can subscribe, and which mean very little.”[/h]

Mambo yalivyo sasa hivi bila kuongezea chumvi, ni kwamba chachu ya mabadiliko imeanza kuingia akilini mwa watu. Michezo michezo ya kisiasa kwenye masuala nyeti,yanayofanywa na wajanja wachache inafikia ukingoni. Soon watu tutaanza kuwajibika kwa mambo tunayoendelea kuyafanya kama hatuogopi

Ndio tunawapinga kwa kuwa hawaoni mbele zaidi ya matumbo yao! Ni ajabu kuwa hawaoni hata upeo wa wajukuu achilia mbali vitukuu na vilembwe wao

That is why in a case similar to ours, some guyz had to remind the cops that they also belong to the 99% - OWS

2rmw66a.jpg

Kwa jinsi mambo yanavyopelekwa, ni lazima watu wenye wasiwasi na vivuli vyao wapigane kufa na kupona kuona katiba mpya inayalinda maslahi yao. Hata kwa kuitisha vikao na "wazee" kuhalalisha hilo pale inapobidi.

Tatizo kubwa WATANZANIA sio wamoja hata kwa masuala ya msingi. Mwanakijiji anaposema "we oppose them" simuelewi kwa kuwa kuwasemea wengine nchi hii kunahitaji kichwa cha "mwendawazimu". Wapo watu sasa hivi wanataka tugawane vyeo kwa:
-DINI zetu.
-Maeneo tunakotoka.
-Utiifu usio kifani.
-Kifamilia, kishikaji, kiswahiba.
Ni vigumu kuwaweka WATANZANIA pamoja hata mme na mke, wakayaona madhila tuliomo kwa ni haohao tunaotesana, fisadiana, ibiana, fitiniana na kuchukiana sana tu.

32 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom