Why this..?!

Ngalikihinja

JF-Expert Member
Sep 1, 2009
In relationship... Why men feel INSECURE when their women have more money than them... BUT women feel SECURE when their men have more money than them..?? Does it mean women are after money..?

In relationship... Why men are feeling INSECURE when their weman have more money than them... BUT weman feel SECURE when their men are having more money than them..?? Does it mean weman are after money..?

weman=women/woman

In relationship... Why men are feeling INSECURE when their weman have more money than them... BUT weman feel SECURE when their men are having more money than them..?? Does it mean weman are after money..?

not all men behave that way although for most of them, having less financial muscle than women plays against their ego big time...

Nawashukuru kwa kunirekebisha. Baada ya marekebisho hayo, Naombeni majibu

It means as a man you are created to provide. To protect. What is more important is that your wife

should be feeling much more secure with you than without you. That is you have to make her not only

feel that she must live with you but that she cant live without you. That's called security that a woman

requires! And with no money its impossible

Mi nafikiri na malezi ndio yametuadhiri kwamba mwanaume ni mtoaji (Atatafuta kwa jasho) mwanamke ni mpokeaji. Myself nakuwa comfortable kama my man can provide.

Mi nafikiri na malezi ndio yametuadhiri kwamba mwanaume ni mtoaji (Atatafuta kwa jasho) mwanamke ni mpokeaji. Myself nakuwa comfortable kama my man can provide.
Money is power... Kwa mujibu wa uzoefu wangu, wanawake wanatumia SEX ku-CONTROL power/pesa za mwanaume. So inawezekana unapenda mwanaume awe ana-provide kwa vile unajuwa you can control him via sex

just NATURE. Jiulize kwanini jogoo akikamata panzi anamwita jike aje ale, lakini jike hata siku moja hamwiti jogoo. Don't play with God.

Back
Top Bottom