Why There's No Such Thing As "Just Friends"

herrypeter1

JF-Expert Member
Jan 17, 2009
I remember one Day my Friend Told me That "I wish I knew this 5 years ago" for him it was to let but ni ndoa ngapi au Kwa wapenzi walio kwenye Mahusioni yanavunjika kwa sababu ya watu ambao tukiwauliza wapenzi wetu husema YULE NI JUST A FRIEND.

"From Jerry and Elaine to Harry and Sally, opposite-sex friendships have always been tricky. Thanks to a new study, we now understand why.

The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire found that because of our hardwired mating instincts, attraction is always there in friendships -- for both sides -- even if both parties insist the friendship is totally platonic. In fact, the attraction is so much of a factor that it often weakens the quality of either party's romantic relationships.

Researchers discovered that couples who have attractive opposite-sex friends in their lives are less satisfied with their romantic relationships"

I agree with Steve Harvey 99%!

And over a year ago I talked about it right here

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't. . .
It might be that way for SOME people but ALL.W

You are a female so I don't expect you to get where Steve is coming from.

If you have male friends, one day just ask them to do the nasty and see how many will say no on friendship grounds....

If you have male friends, one day just ask them to do the nasty and see how many will say no on friendship grounds....
miss u a lot my brother....
:focus:

dah dah aisee...

It is possible to be friends to some of the opposite side.But there are other friends ur attracted to them.You said,i wish,he/she could be my fiance and this happens especially to unmarried man and unmarried woman.(singles).

My future fiance was my bestfnd ever.I was having many gal friends,but her was my best choice.

Hahahaha. . . .alright then. . .i'll start with daddy!!

It is possible to be friends to some of the opposite side.But there are other friends ur attracted to them.You said,i wish,he/she could be my fiance and this happens especially to unmarried man and unmarried woman.(singles).

My future fiance was my bestfnd ever.I was having many gal friends,but her was my best choice.

Does 'her' feel the same way about you?!

I agree with Steve Harvey 99%!

And over a year ago I talked about it right here

Teh teh teh i like the last part watch the fireworks!
I have male friends tena weeeengi sasa itabidi nikawatupie hili swali wooooote....."If I wanted to date you would you be ok with that?" nitarudi na majibu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Teh teh teh i like the last part watch the fireworks!
I have male friends tena weeeengi sasa itabidi nikawatupie hili swali wooooote....."If I wanted to date you would you be ok with that?" nitarudi na majibu.

I am your friend too.....so.....you can ask me the same question....

Duuuh ndio unatushauri hivyo

I remember one Day my Friend Told me That "I wish I knew this 5 years ago" for him it was to let but ni ndoa ngapi au Kwa wapenzi walio kwenye Mahusioni yanavunjika kwa sababu ya watu ambao tukiwauliza wapenzi wetu husema YULE NI JUST A FRIEND.

"From Jerry and Elaine to Harry and Sally, opposite-sex friendships have always been tricky. Thanks to a new study, we now understand why.

The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire found that because of our hardwired mating instincts, attraction is always there in friendships -- for both sides -- even if both parties insist the friendship is totally platonic. In fact, the attraction is so much of a factor that it often weakens the quality of either party's romantic relationships.

Researchers discovered that couples who have attractive opposite-sex friends in their lives are less satisfied with their romantic relationships"

Ki ukweli, yamewakuta wengi kupoteza mahusiano yao kwa namna kama hii ya kuangukia kwenye ile mikono ya watu ambao hutambulishwa kama "just friend"! Uzoefu huonyesha kunapokuwa na migogoro ya mahusiano ya ndani, huyo "just friend" akishirikishwa, huanza kutoa care na kujifanya kutoa faraja ambayo mwishowe huwaingiza kwenye mahusiano batili.
Ni vzr kuwa na marafiki ila pia ni vzr zaidi kuwa na mipaka ya mahusiano na hao "just friend" ili kuepeka zahma kama hizi kututokea na kujikuta tunapoteza ndoa au mahusiano yetu.

I am your friend too.....so.....you can ask me the same question....

:nono::nono::nono::nono:..............:nimekataanajua jibu lako lol

Ila mshkaji wangu tuambiane ukweli,ina maana hawa majamaa wananimendea kiaina au?!(yani udenda unawatoka kabisa?)mmmhhh haiwezekani bana

Nahisi haina maana kuwa "kwa sababu ni rafiki yangu hanivutii au simtaki", lakini kwa sababu ya heshima ya urafiki, huyo kwangu atakuwa "morally prohibited" kama alivyo dada yangu.

:nono::nono::nono::nono:..............:nimekataanajua jibu lako lol

Ila mshkaji wangu tuambiane ukweli,ina maana hawa majamaa wananimendea kiaina au?!(yani udenda unawatoka kabisa?)mmmhhh haiwezekani bana
Only if they do find you attractive. Zaidi ya hapo wawatakuwa wanakuchukulia poa tu.

Totally agree always some attraction will be there. First of all you can't be friends with someone is not in your cycles, talking on personal experience it was so intense and I have to cut down all the communication all at once to regain self me. lol