why pre colonial Africa societies were classless,dynamic and unchanged?

Why should someone explain? Are you giving us a quiz or something? Give us your opinions on what you think of the question and we will then have a lively discussion. Or do you want others to do your homework?

Why should someone explain? Are you giving us a quiz or something? Give us your opinions on what you think of the question and we will then have a lively discussion. Or do you want others to do your homework?

It would be nice if someone helped me do my homework.i don't have a clue tried to google but didn't find what i was looking for.so plz i need assistance

Ok you say they were classless? How do you define class? Which criteria would you use in defining different classes? Don't you think that you contradict yourself when you say they were dynamic and yet unchanged?

why pre colonial Africa societies were classless,dynamic and unchanged?

This question is too Ambiguous. How possible can one thing be "Dynamic" and yet "Unchanged"?

Talking about class, we have seen that before the intrusion of colonial Powers, African societies where experiencing the class divisions just like other societies; as there were Upper class (Kings like Mkwawa et al, Business men who were exchanging goods with Arabs etc) and then class of regular citizens (call it Middle or low class, as you wish!)

I hope my answer may contain at least some of what you are looking for..

Africans societies before colonialsm their adminstrations were based in classes through their ages e.g maasai societies morans were the cattle keeping and family guards... My opions!

Kama mzaha likatoka form six
This question is too Ambiguous. How possible can one thing be "Dynamic" and yet "Unchanged"?

Talking about class, we have seen that before the intrusion of colonial Powers, African societies where experiencing the class divisions just like other societies; as there were Upper class (Kings like Mkwawa et al, Business men who were exchanging goods with Arabs etc) and then class of regular citizens (call it Middle or low class, as you wish!)

I hope my answer may contain at least some of what you are looking for..

Back
Top Bottom