Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Why men should be patient like women

Discussion in 'Mahusiano, mapenzi, urafiki' started by Prime Dynamics, Mar 17, 2011.

1. P

Prime Dynamics JF-Expert Member

Mar 17, 2011
    It may sound ridiculous to say that a total man has a woman in him. But I’m referring to the womanly qualities in a man. Those admirable behavior of a woman that a man can borrow a leaf from. Sometimes you must act fast in everything you do. You don’t have to live your life like boda boda cyclist guys who ride like they are chasing death. A friend of mine recently told me how a boda boda cyclist man carried him like he had been sent for a dead body that looked like him! Sometimes we need to slow down and relax. Back to the female specie and their patience. When a woman is dressing up and putting on her make-up, she takes her time and takes care of every detail. If you go shopping with a lady, brace yourself to take twice as much time because women are wired to be patient.
    Am I saying women are slow? No. I am appreciating them for being patient, thorough and detailed. Men tend to do things in a hurry. Yet patience, while addressing some simple things, is what draws the line between victors and losers. Have you been acting like something is chasing you? Why kill yourself with unnecessary pressure? Must you hit an unrealistic deadline that your boss gave you? Must you force your fiance to begin cohabiting with you?
    Well, Mr. Man, learn to take your time and think through your dreams, to avoid making hurried decisions.
  2. Lizzy

Lizzy JF-Expert Member

Mar 17, 2011
    Nadhani siku hizi wanawake ndo wamekosa uvumilivu tofauti na wanaume!
  3. Fanta Face

Fanta Face Senior Member

Mar 17, 2011
    Mvumilivu hula mbivu, but sometimes zinaweza kuwa zimeoza vilevile

NILHAM RASHED JF-Expert Member

Mar 17, 2011
    hehhehe ama jf mna maneno lol,,,,eti zimeoza wallah nimecheka hapa mpaka baasi,,,
  5. The Finest

The Finest JF-Expert Member

Mar 17, 2011
    Ni kweli patience has to work and play on both sides
  6. Gaga

Gaga JF-Expert Member

Mar 17, 2011
    Thanx for the compliment bana