Why is Jakaya on the dark side of the tunnel?

Shomoro

Aug 22, 2010
As news and grand graft allegations unfold pretty fast from all corners of Tanzania, certainly it seems almost impossible for Kikwete to control/govern Tanzania. This indeed brings us to an empirical question. Why is Jakaya not on top of things as he was supposed to be? Here is to illustrate why?
1. From his part I think what he lacks is the ability to set goals and priorities and exercise them.
2. He doesn’t have the capacity to make firm decisions and seldom takes stance. (Remember Diallo and Severe saga back in the day)
3. He has way to many friends of whom he wants to satisfy them all by being lenient.
To me if you lack vision, mission and you are a coward then you are not good enough to be a president. Take it from me; Africa still needs firm presidents who can take unpopular decisions for the betterment of their people unlike JK who is pleasing few elites to be honest.
However, all is not lost Jakaya. You still have time to rectify stuff. I think you better start off by addressing Dowans scum as soon as it pleases you.

As news and grand graft allegations unfold pretty fast from all corners of Tanzania, certainly it seems almost impossible for Kikwete to control/govern Tanzania. This indeed brings us to an empirical question. Why is Jakaya not on top of things as he was supposed to be? Here is to illustrate why?
1. From his part I think what he lacks is the ability to set goals and priorities and exercise them.
2. He doesn’t have the capacity to make firm decisions and seldom takes stance. (Remember Diallo and Severe saga back in the day)
3. He has way to many friends of whom he wants to satisfy them all by being lenient.
To me if you lack vision, mission and you are a coward then you are not good enough to be a president. Take it from me; Africa still needs firm presidents who can take unpopular decisions for the betterment of their people unlike JK who is pleasing few elites to be honest.
However, all is not lost Jakaya. You still have time to rectify stuff. I think you better start off by addressing Dowans scum as soon as it pleases you.
May be our man is an informed, things are moving so fast as in a movie, can't grasp, cant catchup!!!!!!!!!!
Time is still on his side the man can change for the betterment of this noble nation Tanzania. Ondoa mafisadi, ondoa waongo, ondoa wezi wa EPA and CO. Ujiue mwenyewe au unyumbulike kama nyoka!!!!!!!!!!!

Maaskofu wanachonga sana kwa hiyo amewaachia wamalize kwanza.

Maaskofu wanachonga sana kwa hiyo amewaachia wamalize kwanza.

now i see why mods deleted one of your comments in one of the threads and with this kind of provocative posts, you will soon taste the bitterness of 'ban'

Back
Top Bottom